The Mixer

Story Info
A sex club gets mom and son together.
1.3k words
4.36
126.8k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
paula_b
paula_b
137 Followers

My name is Max. Well, not my real name of course, but it'll do. Like a lot of guys, I decided to go to a community college first before jumping into the university life. I kept my part time job to earn a few bucks and stayed home. My college schedule was mostly early mornings and one evening class. I did all right with classes, met some new friends and generally had a good time.

One evening I came home after one of my classes, grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down at the kitchen table to relax for a few minutes. As I sat there, I noticed a sheet of paper taped to one of the cabinets. It said.

THE MIXER

MOMS AND SONS WELCOME

When Mom and Dad came in I helped with the groceries and sat back down to finish my beer. Dad went into the den and Mom finished putting things away.

"I remember the mixers we had when I was in school." Mom said pointing to the sheet on the cabinet. "Might be fun. Wanna go?" Mom asked.

"Mom. You'd be better off forgetting that notice. It's not the kind of mixer you remember." I said.

"Oh I'm sure things have changed. But I'd like to meet some of your college friends." Mom replied.

"Please Mom. This isn't what you think it is." I said.

I got up and took the 'The Mixer' notice off the cabinet and threw it in the trash. Mom just sat there staring at me. I knew this wasn't over.

Much later that night, Mom knocked on my door. I told her to come in and turned from my desk to look at her.

"Max. What's going on?" Mom asked.

"Mom that's not a mixer, it's 'The Mixer." I said softly.

"So." Was all Mom said.

"It's a sex club." I blurted out.

"The college hosts a sex club?" Mom stated.

"No Mom. The college has nothing to do with it. Everything is done off campus." I started to explain.

"That notice said moms and sons. You mean moms and sons meet for sex?" Mom asked.

"All I know is no one talks about it. If you ask about it around campus, no one will admit to knowing anything about it." I told Mom. "By the way, how did you get that notice anyway?"

"It was in our mailbox." Mom said flatly.

"What do you know about this 'club'?" Mom asked.

I took a deep breath before going on.

"All I've heard is that when they get together there is some kind of drawing that pairs up the mothers and sons. They socialize a while and then go into a bedroom." I said.

"So the moms aren't with their own sons?" Mom asked.

"I suppose it could happen. It depends on the drawing. I did hear that there are no options. The drawing is final." I tried to explain.

"So that's why you want me to forget about The Mixer, right?" Mom asked.

Before I could answer Mom told me a few things that I didn't know. Dad was starting to lose interest, maybe only having sex once a week. She was getting frustrated and didn't know what to do. That's why her interest in this 'Mixer' thing. She didn't want to start going out to get sex.

I told Mom that I understood. What else could I say?

"Are you telling me that you're ok with me having sex with someone else?" Mom asked.

"Not really, but I want you to be happy. Have you talked to Dad about any of this?" I asked.

"I tried." Mom said. "I'm not sure I should even be talking to you."

"Mom. I'll do whatever I can, you know that." I said.

"And 'The Mixer'. Still think I should forget about it?" Mom said.

"Now I'm starting to get frustrated." I said.

Mom was quiet. She just sat there on the edge of my bed.

"Wait a minute. Is it the sex with other mom's sons that are bothering you, or the chance that we might be paired together?" She asked.

"Mom. That just wouldn't be right." I stated.

"Max. I agree with you, for a lot of reasons. But let's say, for the sake of argument, that you and I decide to have sex. No one would ever know and I can't have any more children. I'm sure family sex like this happens all the time." Mom said.

"Mom. Are you suggesting that you and I have sex?" I asked.

"All I'm saying is that if that should ever happen, it would help my problem and you wouldn't have to worry about that sex club." Mom said, very quietly.

Mom got up then and left, closing my bedroom door behind her. I tried to put what Mom had just said into perspective. Much later that night, it must have been about three in the morning, Mom opened my door without knocking and sat on my bed like she had earlier. When I rolled over, she stood up again. She turned on my desk lamp and just stood there. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. Mom was naked.

In the light from the small desk lamp I could see her breasts rising and falling as she breathed. Her breasts looked full and firm, sagging with womanly weight. Her areolas were dark, her nipples stiff and hard. I couldn't see much else.

Mom walked over to the bed. With her legs, she pushed between mine until she was so close her breasts were brushing my chest. I raised my hands to cup her breasts and as I touched her, I heard her let out a deep moan. Mom reached up and put her hands on my head. She pushed down gently until I was able to wrap my lips around one nipple. I heard Mom moan again.

We both realized that it was too late to stop. Too late to argue. I put my arms around her and grabbed her butt cheeks. I pulled her as close as I could.

After several minutes, Mom pushed me away and stepped back.

"Do you still think this isn't right?" Mom asked.

"It isn't right. It's wrong in so many ways. And right now, I don't care." I said.

I think Mom smiled. I couldn't see her face. She took another step back, and crawled onto the center of my bed. She spread her legs invitingly.

"Max, I need you." She said very quietly, almost in a whisper.

I turned around and climbed up between her outstretch legs. The aroma emanating from her pussy was intoxicating and overpowering. I inhaled deeply, drinking in her scent. Sweet, musky and totally delicious. I lowered my head toward her patch of damp hair. Mom moved her legs further apart, opening the slit of her pussy.

My tongue lapped eagerly, probing. Mom stopped a scream with her hand as my lips fastened on her clitoris. She was breathing faster now. I could feel the pulse in her leg against my cheek, pounding. I shoved my hands under her ass, kneading the soft flesh and lifting her a bit off the bed.

"Oh God I'm getting close." Mom panted.

I lifted my head and inched up on top of her. She raised her hips and my cock found a warm, wet hole to fill. I tried to go easy. I was as gentle as I could be. Slowly I pushed my aching cock deeper and deeper. Mom's pussy was pulsing, massaging my shaft. She was panting faster now, gulping for air as I started stroking in and out, in and out. And then, the release. I flooded Mom's pussy with my cum.

It's been several months since that night. Mom isn't frustrated any more. We find time to be alone three or four times a week. I'm trying to figure out how we can take a vacation together later this summer. I did hear from a couple of friends, that Mom did ask around about The Mixer. They told her that they didn't know anything about it. Which was true. The Mixer doesn't exist, and never had. Except for that one notice that I printed up.

paula_b
paula_b
137 Followers