The Molly Virus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

"How long?"

"I don't know but legally I'm still a guy so...we really don't want to get into things with lawyers and stuff."

It takes a few minutes and he frowns.

I sigh. "Look guys I'm going to move out I mean it and I think that we came come to this where everyone wins."

Eric looks at me. "How so."

"Have Peregrine Alpha sponsor a trans girl sorority, look there's some of us on campus and I know a few more girls maybe and you guys can look super progressive and supportive of the LGBT+"

Dave frowns. "So?"

I look at him. "So, frats got shitty representation with being douchebags and assholes so you guys get to change that and as the heads of the house that earns you guys points with the national charter."

Eric nods. "We'll talk it over Jerry."

They back off and I go to my room and I unpack my things and then grab a few of my girl things and head out and meet the others.

Maddy has a van.

Maddy is the apparent second in command to Cherry?

We get to the house and we all head inside and we're greeted by the girls there and we all hug and kiss and really kiss...especially Quinn and I.

"How are you Jeri? You look great."

"Better, lots of stuff to talk about and need to talk about."

"Oh?"

"I'm getting kicked out of the frat, but I might have an idea if we can pull it off."

"Oh?"

"A trans sorority."

She nods. "We'll definitely need to talk to Cherry and Maddy about that."

"Yeah...Maddy?"

"She's been doing research with Cherry, things are getting better...sort of."

She looks...better, if anything even prettier and I look at her.

"Okay, whatever you're doing I'm in."

Whatever turned out to be us doing three shots of Cherry's mother's milk and followed by sucking the cocks of trance charmed lovers that we have there. We're apparently building a stable of guys here that are infected but we don't have them suck dick or take cock...that's just for us but they're tranced to be loyal to us, to only be attracted to us, to trans women, shemale girls and they're a bunch of nice guys honestly just sort of had their attractions shifted.

The combo of the viral milk shots has me sex high like nothing before and the cum right after that...I'm horny as fuck and those guys...they give us all, all the cock that we want.

Except when we take breaks to be with each other.

Or when we take turns going to Cherry who feeds us her thick, long gorgeous cock and her delicious cum.

And we...there's a difference.

After getting Cherry's cum inside my tummy and inside my bum and freshly nursing with her perfect titties. I feel better, happier, more content than ever.

We all do...and I can feel it.

Cherry...our leader, our mother.

We all had our time with her and after all of us had all the guys we want and all of each other we want we lounge and drink and talk.

Each new exposure to the virus makes it work faster for about half a day at a time with lots of cum.

Each new exposure keys us together and to Cherry like a sort of scent based instinct that is part of whatever and we're still figuring that out or Maddy is. But we...it's making us closer together, more like a family or a pack and we're getting closer to Cherry too after nursing...like an instinct and the same for her apparently.

Maddy's definitely in love with Cherry like I've never seen and the way Cherry looks at her is the same.

Actually Maddy might be different than us...more like Cherry, she sort of smells different?

She's doing all these things while being chosen...not as freaky as it sounds but Maddy and Cherry are lovers and she's looking at all the things that we can do with what's going on with us.

Apparently it's amazing what can be done with a breast pump.

And it gets sort of technical...exposure and catalyst...cum reacts fast, immediately and aside from the feminizing things the very first thing it does is heal.

Little things but huge things...bad eyes slowly get better, diabetes, heart disease or the minor effects of it like hypertension or bad arteries and things like that get all fixed first before the changes set in.

Our immune system gets boosted each time, our metabolism each time gets a kick too.

Maddy has been doing this and working out hard...like pushing herself to it hurts working out and after fresh doses and the right food and proteins we're...well after we watch Maddy explain things and simply reach down and pick up a three hundred pound set of free weights on a bar that looked like she was trying but not that hard and she fucking curled it.

"Ladies...we're for the best way I can describe this...we're amazons or we can be."

We talk about all of that and Cherry's very adamant that we keep things on the downlow.

Lots of talks about the dangers out there but going ahead.

And three of the girls say they'll transfer into the sorority "Dove House."

Peregrine my frat was started by a rich wildlife bunch of rich guys and we're going to play off that if the guys back us.

And Maddy actually knows there's two regular trans girls on campus and a few in town we might just be able to scholarship with.

Cherry says that getting the college to say yes is no problem or money for it either.

By New Years we'll be set up.

And we'll be more stable than ever.

After another round of triple breast milk shots and more yummy cock in our mouths from our guys we all get cleaned up and head back to campus.

Cloverhead is going to be going through some good changes.

And just maybe we can make the world a better place.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12