The Molly Virus Ch. 04

Story Info
Jackie meets up with Billy and starts to turn them around.
4.2k words
4.6
15.2k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

*Jackie...

I used to be called Jackson and I had Jeri as my roommate and she or I thought at first was transitioning. I was never much into being a homophobe and stuff so it was just me kinda leaving things alone.

Until Jeri and I started fucking.

She's really fucking great in bed too and it was pretty hetero too with me the guy fucking this trans black girl who was like getting hotter by the day it seemed.

In truth me being Jackie now's all on me.

Because Jeri has a huge black cock and because of the virus that doesn't get smaller.

Yeah I know stereotypes and stuff but it's the way that it turned out.

Right down to me having deep fantasies of getting fucked by Jeri and her huge cock.

Anyone telling you that he's not dreaming of getting fucked and taken by their lover when that lover has a huge cock is lying.

It's right there from the start, it's part of why you want to fuck that trans girl. Her cock...it might be buried under a lot of stuff from society and things but it's there.

And I wanted it, I really wanted it after fucking Jeri so many times and seeing how much she loved my hard cock filling her and moving through her and how much she'd get off that it's...it's literally the push I needed.

I didn't know about the virus and it didn't matter.

I won't say Jeri's big cock turned me or even the virus but instead I turned myself.

And in a short time it's been a scary amount of fun.

Sex...oh my god there's so much sex and the virus makes it ten times better.

I'm immediately happy, thrilled, and so into cock.

I mean it's not even some brainwashing thing it's a purely physical reaction that is so natural for us.

And so far there's so many changes going on with me.

The first part of the virus changes you and as you're exposed to male cun it triggers this sort of feminization thing but it's only like on the outside.

You still stay as strong as you were as a guy and all that stuff but this biology brain Maddy figured out that it makes us healthier too it rewrites stuff that's bad out of us like bad eyesight or other things like heart disease or diabetes.

And the more virus we take in from Cherry-mom and the faster we get direct exposure to cum the changes happen faster and locally.

Cum facials make your skin feminize faster, leaving it there literally makes you prettier or if you rub it in, the same for leaving it to soak on your lips, on your titties it gets absorbed into your skin and reacts like within an hour or so after having more Cherry-mom milk.

We've been doing that a lot with Cherry and Maddy who's Cherry's lover, chosen and mate.

Me...definitely the facials and a cum shampooing and titties...getting titty fucked is fucking greats and I spurt myself as hot cum reacts to my skin after viral shots.

I've been massaging it in too because I want this...I want the really pretty face and the really nice hair too and big titties.

They're growing fast too and they fucking ache but in a good way.

And the guys love them.

Sure we got lots of thralled or tranced guys that we keep for lots of stuff like for real life helping us out. And there really are times I want a big strong guy to be a big strong guy as he fucks me hard.

The thing is with us as we are and us all being so good looking and that there's like a lot of us that the untouched attitudes around town are changing too.

Uninfected, straight regular guys are starting to date us.

I've actually been on two nice dates so far.

And word's out...we're hot looking so much of the time, we will do sex stuff like suck cock happily or fuck often and we take facials or we titty fuck.

We leave all the regular girl bullshit at home.

And like that doesn't mean we take guff from guys either I mean we set a pretty high bar for some of these guys with our sorority.

You got to be polite.

You have to have a job or a plan for the future with like classes and stuff.

No cheap aftershave or body sprays.

You have to have a pair of real shoes and some dress clothes.

You ask us out you pay.

You have to keep yourself clean and your house or apartment.

It sounds one sided but we have our own deals too.

No demanding gifts or expensive stuff, guys aren't ATM's and Cherry is very strict about that.

No putting down other girls or women like on the basis of like being women. None of that we're better women than the born ones or the human girls ever that's shut down hard.

Grades we have to keep up our grades... At least a B average.

Jobs...if you can get one, then get one it's highly approved of in the house.

Keeping good grades and part timing while making yourself better as a girl is kinda like status with all of us.

Volunteering, it doesn't have to be much but every little bit makes us look better and the world a little better.

And yeah the secret stuff is well secret stuff of course.

I for example am getting my business degree with a minor in communications because I want to go into radio.

Lots of new opportunities there with all the digital stations and XMF and it's a bigger market than people think.

I want to DJ and like have a radio show and I want it to be kinda trans focussed or trans and LGBT.

And I consider myself trans too since I walked into this willingly.

But there's me working in the campus radio station and then for my volunteer work I go help out on Wednesdays at the food bank and Monday night/evening I'm on the litter/recycling walk our sorority house started and we do several times a week in small groups just keeping the town neat.

And being seen...positive trans sorority visibility and all that.

We do lots of things too as a sorority like volunteer at shelters or mini-fundraise for things.

We have a swear jar and a nickle and dime jar that we all put money into all the time as do our guests.

That buys things like tampons and maxi-pads and even toilet paper for the food bank and the shelters. Stuff that's expensive for women who have nothing.

Some girls have joined the Ladies Auxiliary at the Royal Canadian Legion and for a bunch of older women they're pretty damned accepting too. It's also a pretty big deal them getting new blood as a lot of bio-girls my age are just not joining in.

I'm not a war fan or that big into the military stuff but I know that we should respect those protecting us or who like have plus there's a lot more stuff that these ladies do for the community.

And seriously these places are dying out because bio-girls aren't doing the old fashioned sort of stuff. These older folks are actually glad to meet us and have us there.

Like we are really weird and different...we're still figuring things out.

And it's not all easy.

There's still transphobes and bigots.

There's a sort of fledgling TERF hate group that's kind of started on campus too and there's still people in town that aren't cool with us or any LGBT+ people.

And personally?

My family.

Well I'm better off than Jeri. I came out to them over Skype and told them I was transitioning and that I was moving into the sorority and things just...blew but didn't.

Basically my mom and stepdad took a freak and a lot of that side of the family and my dad and stepmom were okay with things. I lost a whole bunch of friends from high school and kinda gained a bunch of new ones.

Turns out my generation has a lot of trans kids and non binary trans folks and people just opting out of the system.

Maddy says it's a social marker for us, for whatever we are like this evolutionary shift thing she keeps talking about and all these theories of food supply and pollution and population.

Honestly cool stuff but hard on my radio DJ head.

But yeah it's a whole new place I guess when I go home this summer if I go home.

And that's like months and months off at least.

Everything else is actually pretty good and I'm sporting a new dye job with my new look for my DJ look a sort of short pixie cut and it's dyed a raven black color which works for me and my tan and I'm wearing a really thin black sleeveless sweater and no bra so I'm nipping out and I don't care because I want people to look. Tight faded blue jeans and ballet flats and my make-up's on point.

I love clothes and make-up and all the girly stuff. Remember I wanted this so I was into this stuff already some of the girls see it as a necessary evil others learned and are into it. Me love it all and love the transformation it does and just being sexy.

I slip into Bombay Tomcat's this little hole in the wall bar pub that the oldsters way back founded just off campus. It was named by a bunch of British guys that came to Canada as kids and went to school here and there's like world travel stuff everywhere and they had a thing for blue gin and they took their Tomcat Scully with them everywhere they have old pictures of him with them all over and that's pretty cool.

I've scored a job bartending here because I'm really cute and I make cool drinks and snacks plus I play some good tunes.

I go through bar prep and do a quick cleaning. I wipe things down in a spray bottle with eucalyptus and tea tree oil plus water and it just sort of freshens the place and I take out my other trick a couple of fresh sprigs of rosemary just tossed into the microwave for a minute wrapped in paper towel and I light a stick of cedar scented incense.

Seriously, I've had folks come into my bar and breathe deep.

I slice my lemons and lime wedges up and make my tamarind syrup...again my thing where I just cooked a block of tamarind paste with sugar and I use it in drinks.

Try it, make sure it's sweet but still tart and a syrup like consistency then pour a tablespoon in a beer pint and pour someone a dark beer like Keith's dark and serve that up.

Or use that and some candied ginger in syrup to a red beer.

The stuff plays really well with bitters too.

I get good tips too because I do this stuff and other things.

Cheap mixed nuts with the peanut paper still on but with a teaspoon of real butter and curry powder and tossed. Salted a fresh ground black pepper cashews and fresh made popcorn and peanuts in the shell heated up.

We have a microwave and a toaster oven just in the back around the corner of the bar itself and it's my friend.

I've got some indie folk and university rock playing like The Doldrums, Booji Boy's, Eamon McGrath, Fiver, Gordie Miller along with other stuff ranging from Fun to The Lumineers to The Beatles, Doors, Croce, Stones and other things along that line.

I finish by setting out the local papers and then open the doors and the people start filtering in after their classes both students and profs alike and we're pretty busy pretty fast and I kind of flirt...no I flirt but I try it in that DJ way that I want to be like and sound like.

Lots of tips too both from the drinks and the snacks but the flirting and the fact that I'm definitely nipping and my just getting into the B cup ranges get looks.

Stares...hungry looks and stares.

Guys and girls and yeah the temptation for sex at work is pretty strong but I don't.

I've slept with a few girls, biological women aren't affected by the virus apparently. It just passes through their system I guess according to the others.

But really they're not the same as guys, men...or even girl cock.

So I play around and flirt with just about everyone until it gets slower and I'm just chilling on my laptop planning out another playlist when Billy Thompson pulls up a bar chair and orders a drink and he's staring at me.

I look him over, I've heard he's with Jeri sometimes.

"Can I get you something else Billy?"

"Just staring, sorry but I see you around before and I gotta say you changed...a lot."

"You like what you see?"

"I do but hell it just seems fast."

"Not really, I was already headed this way and I just had a little push in the right direction. So have you."

"Me?"

"Oh definitely from what I've seen."

"Huh?"

"You and Jeri."

He blushes and grins. "Yeah she's pretty hot."

"She turned me out y'know, and you're headed that way too."

"No way we've a one way relationship." He looks...well not defensive and pissed more like kind of nervous.

"Jeri has a huge, amazing big black cock and you can't tell me that when you're fucking that sweet ass of hers and making her make those sweet girly sounds and it's making her hard that you're not into it?"

Billy's staring at me and he drains his drink and I make him another.

"Is that what happened to you?"

"Yeah, once I got passed my fears and stuff it was like she fucked me into being the person I've always been meant to be."

"Meant to be?"

"A sweet sexy cocksucking chick that loves hard cock as much as she loves good music."

"And you're hot as hell Jackie, seriously but I'm not like you."

I nod and smile at him. "You want to hook up after my shift?"

He's looking me over and I give him a smile and a boob lean so he gets the full effect of my tits through my shirt nipping out and a good look at me cleavage.

"Sure, kinda why I stopped by."

"Really and not interested in why I'm me?"

He blushes. "Sorry I brought that up."

"I'm not, I'm cool with being me and willing to help anyone else out."

Billy finishes his drink and blushes some more.

I'm there until Kate comes in for her shift and I cash out and all that jazz and have a few drinks with Billy there before we leave together heading to his place so we walk taking a bunch of the townie shortcuts and even stopping for some pizza at Mel's and kissing and making out while we wait for our pie.

He's got a nice cock too, hard and thick and just like Jeri talked about and I am really looking forward to that after the pizza.

Mel's pizza is just really good a decent dough and a sauce to die for and we just get the pepperoni deluxe which is ground pepperoni added to sausage bits and some chorizo all fried together then spread over it before the pepperoni slices go on it...not enough to take over but it just adds so much to it all.

We eat it in that good pizza as you have a good buzz sort of way then we walk to Billy's apartment making out as we go and as we're coming through his door and I'm very quickly pulling my top off freeing my tits to the open air and his hands.

And my hands are down his pants getting a hold of that dick and getting him harder and harder.

God I love this, love his hands and mouth on my tits and love sitting on his bed as I undo his pants and fish out that cock.

Mmmm... eight inches and lovely thick and uncut.

My brain goes into viral fever pleasure lust at the first taste and his pre-cum making everything primed for so much more.

I'm a good cocksucker too, lots and lots of practice and loving every second...every inch of it, every drop of it in a short time.

Billy's moaning and fucking my face in short order which is so damned hot too and fine by me since with the virus there's no gag reflex any more.

It feels longer than it is and at the same time not long enough before I'm having my mouth filled with his hot cum and I'm moaning in my own pleasure as his cum sets off my own reaction.

Then he's helping me out of my jeans and panties freeing my own aching girl cock and we make out on his bed as he gets hard again and after lubing up his big thick cock sinks into me.

I lose myself in that for the longest time the thoughts of what I was going to try with Billy lost to my own selfish wants as I fall into that amazing feeling of hot hard cock filling me over and over and stretching me in the best way as Billy fucks me.

Nothing, nothing feels as good as a hard cock inside of you...pumping, drilling deep, such size and heat filling you, changing you into something beautiful and wanted...lusted after.

Getting taken by that power, feeling each stroke rolling through you and the way it makes your flesh move.

Fuck, fuck, fuck yes I love the way my titties move and jiggle and bounce as I'm fucked.

I cry out...get vocal as Billy hits my spot. "There! There! Oh fuck Billy there that's fucking perfect! Fuck me, fill me, drive me!"

Yeah I'm not a quiet fuck, I don't ever plan on being one either.

I scream a lot especially since my voice is not the same as it was.

I scream with pleasure and excitement.

I scream in raw ecstasy as he cries out and pumps that electric seed into me.

I moan though as Billy reaches down and strokes me off.

Okay...okay I'm right, he's into it.

Interested.

Billy plays with it enough that yeah the thought's back.

I sigh as his hands are making me feel good.

"You like it huh?"

He moves to pull his hand away but I put my hand over his.

"Billy it's cool, it's okay to be into it."

"But..."

"Let me show you?"

"I...okay...what do I do?"

"You got any booze?"

"I've vodka in the freezer and some mixers and stuff."

"Sounds good I'll get things ready."

Billy gives me a look and does an unsure little nod and he goes makes us some vodka tonic drinks and we have a couple then I show him my cleaning kit.

He's a little freaked out and after a joint and a few more drinks he's doing it agreeing that since we're doing this that clean is more fun.

I shower with him after that and shave him smooth after a little convincing and feel him up as I use some nice vanilla lotion on him that just sort of feels right with him this kind of pale white boi.

We end up kissing back to his bed and I get him to lay back as I take his cock into my mouth again and moan at the feeling, the hardness and the pre-cum firing off my virus pleasure.

Then as I'm getting into it and he's getting into it I get out my lube and gently lube his hole and my fingers slip inside.

I hear the gaspy catch in his breath.

Another as I expertly find his sissy spot and start to rub it, massage it in circle after circle and Billy cries out suddenly cumming hard.

"Jackie, Jackie, oh fuck...Jackie!"

I'm blissed out drinking his cum and still I manage to keep my finger going and massaging him inside.

He's feeling it as he spurts this little involuntary gobbet of cum that he wasn't expecting and his dick dies out.

But the feelings aren't.

I keep going this time another finger and more lube and more massaging and adding in some in and out motion as I start to finger him.

He mewls in pleasure.

Oh I know that feeling.

That building electric, going to cum edging like you've never ever experienced as a guy. That deeper feeling of cumming or about to cum deeper inside than you balls.

And it just gets better and better as more nerves get involved and the unused nerves inside there start to really get that they're getting stimulated.

The shiver is magic, the sissy orgasm is life changing when you cum inside and the pleasure wave floods you like nothing you knew and your dick had nothing to do with it.

You are feeling so, so fucking good by just getting fucked...well fingered.

Billy's breathing in these little catching gasps of pleasure as he gets closer and closer to cumming without cumming and he fists the sheets and whines through it so sexily.

"I know baby, I know, deeper, better, more blissful than you ever thought."

I kiss him as I move between his legs and pull one of his hands to my breast and let him feel that and play and squeeze in a sort of distraction as I lift his legs up over my shoulders and sink my cock into his slickened insides.

It one hundred percent breaks your straight side with your legs up like that and getting filled with sweet hard cock.

Billy gasps and shivers as my hard inches slide into him and his eyes widen.

"That's it, that's it beautiful take that cock deep inside, feel good baby, feel sexy...so sweet, so tight."

He looks so brain confused as this whole thing is so new and changing.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers
12