The Molly Virus Ch. 05

Story Info
Jackie and Jeri turn Billie and take her to Cherry.
2.2k words
4.52
13.4k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers

*Before...

I kiss him leaning down and shoving his legs up with me as I fold him in half and fuck him over and over as we kiss then it happens. There's this inside resistance that stops as the brain and body reconciles getting fucked and relaxes and lets it happen.

There's this sweet sigh of surrender that comes out as I bottom out inside of him and then he's that sort of given over I don't know what to do with my body limpness as I fuck Billy and the moans start to get more and more sexy and frequent and he starts to get close to another sissy orgasm and I go harder until I feel him get there and I bury my cock in deep and flex it as hard as I can with a guy kagel like move.

"Jackie...Jackie...fuck meee Jackie!!"

"Feel that? Do you feel that inside you making you cum?"

"Yes!"

"What's inside you?"

"Cock!"

"What's inside you?"

"Cock!...oh fuck! Cock, cock, cock!"

You can literally see the pleasure, the sheer fact of what this is, what's happening to you, what you're unbecoming and becoming. There's this changeover in the eyes as being a cock lover, a sweet cockwhore becomes a truth about you.

He relaxes as the cumming clenching fades and I change things up by pulling back more inside him until I'm just gliding over his sissy spot over and over letting the flared edge of my cock do so many things to Billy and he's crying literally and sex pant breathing and making all the beautiful getting fucked noises.

Every time he gets close to cumming I slow and shift to longer full length strokes until we both get to that edging up and down and when I get close to my own orgasm I go back to the shorter strokes over his sissy spot and go harder and harder until Billy's reduced to sharp cries that are getting instinctually femmy pitched.

You're into it.

You fuck trans girls, you're into it.

You just need it brought out passed the fears.

And when I cum it's heavy and hard and I fill Billy's ass with spurt after spurt of my cum inside of them and he's gone past that point of no return as their eyes go oh so wide as they shake through a massive sissygasm.

I let his legs down and kiss them passionately through it all as their brain is rebelling then just freaking out over this new thing.

Not even the virus, it wasn't with me either.

"God, god, oh god Jackie is it always like this?"

"Oh yeah Billie sweetie, it just gets better too."

"Oh...oh...that was just..."

I kiss them again deeply then ask. "More baby?"

I'm getting hard again.

"Y..yes, please...wow..please, please fuck me Jackie."

"You want me to call Jeri?"

They nod and moan as I move taking a new stroke through their insides.

I keep fucking them slowly letting my cock get harder and harder as I call Jeri and leave a message on her voicemail.

*And Now...

Billie...

Deep down she was right.

God she was right, I wanted this more than I could admit.

Every moan and gasp and coo I made Jeri make I'm making now as Jackie's cock moves in and out of me.

It feels so fucking good, good and perfect and sensual and right.

I'm falling away from Billy the guy that I thought I was and into feeling like Jeri or Jackie.

Especially as she hits and fucks my sweet spot inside of me making me gasp and moan as my body feels so good.

So good, so good as I cum inside again.

Like a girl.

And it's just getting better, sweeter, stronger as we both get into it more and more.

How can this feel this good and not be right?

How can this not be the real me?

God, god fucking god...when Jackie's cock pumps into my spot it feels so good my breath catches involuntarily and it feels so good my eyes roll back.

She makes my insides twitch.

She makes me cry a little as I have another girl like cum.

They're starting to outnumber the guy cums I've had tonight.

And I want more.

I'm being turned out, turned out and made into this cock loving obsessed whore.

I can't even fight it because it's literally all my brain can think about is Jackie's dick inside me and in moving through me like this was like everything was ever meant to be.

She used the head of her dick to grind and run itself over my girly spot driving my insides and nerves and brain into a drooling frenzy that made my eyes roll backwards.

I lose Billy in it, he just drowns in the pleasure, I even cried sort of at the loss but not loss as it happens.

How the fuck could you ever go back?

I don't want to as I cum again for who knows which time.

And sort of nearly pass out until Jeri shows.

I heard them talking and then Jeri was there all tall and sexy, dark and beautiful kissing me as she joined us in bed.

I knew what was coming.

"Fuck me Jeri, please, please baby fuck me...I've always wanted it...I did, make me feel perfect."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, I want to be like you and Jackie."

She kissed me again and I felt her move behind me and then I felt it.

Thick, heavy, hot, black, super long cock shoving into me stretching me wide, so wide and the force of it opening me up made my eyes widen involuntarily.

Jeri's cock felt endless.

I'm crying and screaming in my femmy tones as Jeri's cock it like this magic staff shifting me into this new, sexy, mewlying fuck-girl.

Inches on inches on inches pushing in making me wide inside, running over and over with that heavy cockhead.

I sissy cum and my brain goes numb and blank in the most wonderful ways.

I'm sweaty and exhausted and I can't stop, can't stop.

"Jeri, Jeri, Jeri...goddess, goddess, goddess!"

When she cums inside me the hot forceful shots of her goddess semen boils mt insides and I pass out.

All my dreams were fevered and being a dick girl.

All my dreams made me ache inside.

When I woke up there was tunes playing and I could smell coffee and new pizza.

Jackie and Jeri were sitting on my bed with me curled up between them and they turned around when I moved.

Jeri kisses me. "Hey you how do you feel?"

"Lost and found? Like I just found myself buried and she's gasping for air."

Jeri asks. "She?"

Jackie nods looking at her. "I felt the same way Jeri."

Then they're looking at each other.,,,long too like it meant something.

Then Jackie says. "You want this? To be like us?"

I nod. "I do, god I'd make an ugly chic but I don't care I do."

Jeri kisses me. "No babe you'll be lovely."

"No, just look at me."

She smiles. "I have something to tell you, it's deep and a secret and if it gets out it could get a lot of us killed or worse."

She was so serious.

So was Jackie.

They brought over the pizza and made us all coffees and began to tell me their story.

About them, the other girls about the virus.

All of it.

I had a ton of questions some they couldn't answer but others could.

This mother, this Cherry might, if not this Maddy who seemed from the science of stuff pretty knowledgeable too.

I looked at them.

"I'm in, please?"

They nodded and we ate and got dressed and headed over to 'The House'.

I heard about the place and there were a lot of rumors about it being orgy central and trans girl central and all these sex stories with the girls fucking each other.

What it was turned out totally different.

It's got a big parking area all in brick but it's one of those three story old very rich houses with the window seat turrets and that whole victorian throwback design and a nice front yard and a tall wooden fenced off backyard.

It a soft yellow with nice white trim and the place has christmas lights up because it's winter and someone tastefully made sure they were those yellow lights like you see in gardens so it matches the paint job.

Inside was hardwood floors and really nice and yeah filled with girls.

But they were doing ordinary stuff actually a lot of them were quiet and studying hard. A parlor was a study room with tons of books as a library and everyone was reading in there or on laptops and tablets.

It wasn't what I expected either like meeting with Cherry.

Who looked stunningly hot like a thirty something prof with the almost librarian hairstyle and the well put together high end look and these huge breasts that she didn't bother hiding but accentuated with a low cut super fitting top and lace.

She has this intense look in her eyes, this hungry look too.

"I'm Cherry, they told you about me?"

"I'm Billie, and I guess that's with an I in the spelling now."

"Are you sure that you want this?"

I look at her and Jeri and Jackie and even this other woman there with sharp looking glasses covering a playboy playmates face.

"I don't think I could go back."

"I could trance you and reset you as straight."

"No...please no. The girls were good to me, they were really up front with me."

"That's important to you?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"My folks, my family."

"Will they miss you?"

"They never miss me unless they think I have money or something worth stealing."

"Even your parents?"

"My dad's in prison for cooking meth, my mom's across the country in marriage four, my siblings are back home."

"So you came here to Cloverhead?"

"Because my first piece of crap car died on me and I ended up getting a job to cover living here. I car was pretty much unfixable when it died."

She nodded. "Been there too."

I smile because she did. "What do you do now?"

"I'm a part time student and part time mechanic."

"Part time student of?"

"Criminology."

"You want to be a cop?"

"Not really I just sort of fell in love with it while sitting in and auditing a class."

She looks at me and she nods.

Then she steps forward and she kisses me.

Her scent, her smell.

I'm hard and I shouldn't be.

We kiss passionately and she's pretty dominant but she's making sure that it's really good, really hot, but kind of respectful?

A romantic kind of kiss from someone who really knows how to kiss someone.

Then she undid her top and shrugged her bra straps off and there was more of that scent.

I hungrily sucked and fondled those amazing tits.

Sucked that viral milk down and down making my brain light on fire until everything went numb in my body and in my brain.

I remember that playmate going and taking my place and after Cherry cried out the playmate fed me her viral milk with Cherry telling me to drink.

Everything blurred out and burned in my brain.

I know I cried and bawled as a lot of stuff bubbled out.

My mom drink all the time telling us when other people weren't around that she hated us kids and that we ruined her life.

The trance has it all come back...stuff forgotten in the blur of bullshit over the years.

She told me I was a little monster when I was three.

She drank because she hated us.

Dad was like her but different. A methead, a cooker that loved his product more than us.

I can remember us being middle class sort of but watched all my childhood get stripped away for the drugs and addiction and the more he cooked in those fumes the more deranged he got and beat and pounded us.

My brother took right after him.

My sister no better.

All that horror show of my childhood bubbled out.

And Cherry was there in my trance walking me around from it as best she could, distancing me from it as I was getting virally blissed out sucking Maddy's cock. Cherry used those feelings and the changes that I'll be going through to put like this thick soundproof, trauma proof transparent wall between me and it.

Her trance used to have me feel and believe things will be better.

That care and compassion is important.

That getting out, getting away was meant to be as much as this is and becoming Billie.

I'm not sure how we ended up in bed but it was Cherry and Maddy's bed and they plus Jeri and Jackie all five of us were in this huge four poster bed as they made love to me and filled me with sweet seed and light and change until we...they were spent and I fell asleep cuddled and guarded.

Crying cleansing tears of my changed self.

Sissyhalo
Sissyhalo
670 Followers