The Mom and the Sons Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
A journey self-discovery for both Karen and Matt.
798 words
3.64
20.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/08/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is from 2003 and set in the UK.

It was the summer of 2003. Karen had just turned 49; she was blonde; around 5 ft 4 and what could be described as a BBW, very curvy. She was going through what seemed to be a very small mid-life crisis. Karen was married to Nick and had two children, the oldest was Paul who was 21 and at university and Sam who was 18. The relationship between Karen and Nick was ok but becoming less and less loving. Karen worked as an office manager for a small building firm in Manchester and had done for 10 years. Nick was a builder. Both jobs were tiring in their own way but it was obvious the Karen did more in the relationship like cook dinner every night and clean up after every one. It was starting to get stale.

Sam went to the local Catholic secondary school and had a tight group of mates including Matt who was also 18. Sam and Matt were best mates and would regularly be over at each other's homes. Matt was a very introverted chap who would think a lot, he also had a foot fetish, although he would never have acted on any impulses as he lacked confidence. Matt had been to Sam's loads of times and spent hours staring and gawping at Karen's feet. He always kept it well hidden and no one would have even known he had a foot fetish.

Karen's job at the builders was pretty laid back in terms of dress code so she used to dress casually, normally jeans, blouse and some sandals or pumps/boots. Sometimes she'd wear black trousers if she wanted to look more upmarket. Her feet were what could be described as mature, meaty with normally light red nail polish. She loved painting her toe nails but her feet were very tired with some light dry heels.

Karen liked Matt, she thought he was a good boy who had always been there for her son and got on well with his parents. She would always welcome him over into the house and even once on his own, three months previously while Nick had taken Sam to Football training. It was the first and only time the two had ever been alone together and Matt couldn't believe what was happening. He used to constantly fantasise about that moment when he would knock on the door, Karen and says the Sam was out but you could come in and wait for him. Karen, barefoot and wearing jeans and top, welcomed Matt in and said Sam would be back in 30 mins and told him to go in the living room. Matt, taking little glimpses of Karens feet walked into the living room and sat in his usual position on the floor leaning up against at the sofa right at the bottom. Matt started to watch TV but secretly wanted Karen who was in the kitchen to come in and lie on the sofa with her feet pretty much in his face.

After around 10 minutes Karen walked in, "Heres a drink for you Matt" she said while walking over to him.

"Thank you" said Matt nervously who took the glass and took a big sip.

Karen didn't sit on the sofa but sat in the chair to the left of Matt and curled her feet underneath her. Matt knew this was the only time he would ever get to even possibly get up, close and personal with Karens feet.

"How was your day Matt" said Karen who was trying to get comfy while half watching Eastenders on TV.

"Ok, were just getting ready for Work Experience."

"Have you got anything sorted yet?"

"No" said Matt "I'm looking but nowhere is letting me do it."

"Oh" said Karen "I'm sure the school with get you something."

While chatting, Matt was constantly staring at Karens feet which were curled up having a prime view of her soles. He was dreaming of the smell of them, the vision of his nose pressed up against her sole underneath her toes.

After a few minutes of silence Karen pulled her feet out from under her and stretched them out.

"Ohhh" she purred. Matt's eyes followed her feet every step of the way like a fan watching tennis, his mouth almost open in awe. In his head he knew he needed to say something.

"Tired" he said, with the barely audible, with Karen just about hearing him.

"Very" she said looking down at him.

"My feet are killing me" moving her feet back under her. Matt went silent, this was it, and the moment he had always waited for, all he had to do was ask.

Stay tuned for part 2