The Mom-Daughter Lovers Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so true, we should all think like that, Mom, it doesn't matter who you're with as long as you're in love and not hurting anyone else," Ellie grinned and threaded her arm through her Mom's to give it a friendly squeeze.

"No need to lecture me," her Mom, "It's your grandparents who are against gay marriage, not me."

Before they could say anything else Dawn returned, "Dinner's ready, this way."

She led the Carters to the dining room. The table was covered with an expensive looking table cloth with the best cutlery and china out. Even as they sat down Ellie was filling the crystal glasses with wine, Amber wasn't an expert but she suspected it wasn't a cheap one -- Julie was pulling out the stops for her daughter's friend and her Mom. Not that, as Amber sipped, she was complaining.

Moments later Julie was in with bowls of soup, "Freshly made this afternoon," she boasted, impressing Amber who seldom made soup for herself and Ellie that wasn't out of a pack. The other Mom placed the first bowls in front of her guests, before quickly returning with the second pair as Dawn continued to bustle around. The older woman took a seat opposite Amber, Dawn flitting round to give her a quick kiss before taking the seat beside her and opposite Ellie.

The meal was as good as any that Amber had ever had, she wouldn't have been surprised if Julie had spent all afternoon on it. The conversation was just as good, quickly flowing as if the two Mom-daughter couples had known each other for years, at times amusing, interesting, witty, informative and surprising. But though they seemed to hover near it they never quite got onto the subject of whether Julie and Dawn were as close as their initial greeting had said.

Finally the last spoonful of dessert was scooped up. Julie stood up and began to pick up the bowls, "Anyone for coffee?"

There was general assent and Amber stood up, taking hold off the bowl in front of her and Ellie, "Let me help you," she said.

"It's no bother," replied Julie, "You're our guests."

"Please, let me; it'll allow the girls ten minutes together without us crowding them," Amber said, making it clear that she was going to help whether it was wanted or not.

Julie didn't fight it, but instead gave a graceful smile and led her new friend into the kitchen. For a few minutes Amber followed her instructions in placing the bowls in the dishwasher and finding the cupboard with the coffee cups. Then as the coffee began to percolate she moved on to the real reason she had offered to help, "You and Dawn are close," she said.

"She's the perfect daughter to me," Julie agreed.

Choosing her word carefully, given the delicacy of the subject about to be breached Amber said not that there was a subtle way of saying it, "Earlier Dawn said you were lovers."

"Yes, we are," Julie sounded more nervous than she had been, "I mean literally."

For a moment Amber wondered what to say, she'd really been expecting the other woman to say something like lovers as in very close, not admit to it. Then she remembered what she'd said to Ellie earlier, "We don't mind, as long as you're happy, what's the harm. I just didn't want to be assuming something."

"It's not a problem. I can see why you wouldn't believe it, it's not like most couples you meet are a Mom and her daughter," Julie seemed to relax at her Amber's words. "You're the first people we've told, Dawn was sure she could trust you and Ellie. I wasn't so sure, but she can be very persuasive when she wants." She gave a smile.

"I'm going to admit to being a little jealous," Amber said and then thinking about what she said quickly clarified, even if she did have fantasies about Ellie that's all they were going to be, "About the two of you being so close."

"You and Ellie look like you get on very well," said Julie.

"This year, but soon she'll be going to college and it won't be the same," Amber replied.

"I suppose that depends on you," said Julie, but didn't elaborate.

There was a brief pause, before Amber said, "So being lovers doesn't seemed to have ruined your relationship."

"Oh, God no. It's even better, we relate on so many levels, best friends, lovers - Mom and daughter almost seems the least important. Can I be open?"

"Absolutely yes, though I'm not sure how more you can be," Amber said before getting the answer.

"The sex is awesome, mind blowing. We've been together for years and we're still at it every night, tongues, toys, whatever we can get."

Amber blushed a little, "Now I'm definitely jealous," she said in what she hoped would be taken as a joke, even as she imagined it was her and Ellie. "Perhaps I need to get myself a younger lover myself."

"You should do," Julie said seriously again, "Looks like the coffee is ready, shall we join the girls?"

They went into the lounge, where the two teens were sitting on opposite sofas, each of the Mom's taking a spot next to their daughter. They didn't continue with the conversation that they'd been having in the kitchen, but Amber noticed that Dawn's hand had strayed behind Julie's back and was gently stroking the nape of her Mom's neck. As they finished the coffee she wondered whether it would be ruder to take their leave to allow the two Normans the rest of the night together or whether it was more impolite to go early. Her own daughter made up her mind for her, suddenly standing up and saying, "We better go and leave these two love birds to it." It could have been a joke, but Amber wondered what Ellie and Dawn had been talking about whilst their Moms were in the kitchen.

"Don't forget the rucksack," said Dawn pointing at a small bright pink knapsack, sitting next to Ellie. The teen nodded and picked it up.

"We had a great night," Amber said, moving forward to give first Julie and then Dawn a small hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Us too," said Dawn, "We need to invite you again."

"That'd be lovely," grinned Ellie.

"Though it needs to be us who invite you over," said Amber, remembering her manners better than her daughter did.

A few minutes later, after more goodbyes at the door and the promise of a further dinner (at whose was still to be determined, despite Amber's protestations it was her turn to make the meal and Julie's reply that it was no bother to her and she enjoyed cooking for company), the two Carters were in the car speeding home.

"What's in the rucksack?" Amber asked.

"Just a present Dawn said I'd enjoy," Ellie said mysteriously, either because she didn't know or she did and wanted to keep it secret from her Mom. However before Amber could pry further the teen was continuing, "Whilst you were in the kitchen making the coffee I spoke to Dawn about what she'd said earlier and you'll never guess."

"They are having sex," Amber said, "I know I spoke to Julie about it at the same time."

"The way Dawn spoke about it, it seemed natural not wrong at all."

"Not what Grandma would say about two women being together," Amber joked.

"She's so old-fashioned I don't mind, but I was talking about them being related. The way Dawn spoke about it, they're both consenting and it's not like you can become pregnant through lesbian sex."

"Julie was the same, she said it's deepened their relationship."

"It was really great to meet her Mom, she's pretty cool and Dawn is as well."

"If that's asking whether I'm going to be judgemental and ban any contact with them -- I'm not, I had a good time as well and it'd be fun to meet them again."

The roads were quiet and it didn't take them long to get home. Putting the keys in the dish Amber walked over and sat on the sofa. Her daughter followed her, only pausing to take off the brightly coloured rucksack and placing it at her feet as she sat down next to her Mom. She was close, very close, but Amber didn't mind in the least, the nearer Ellie was to her the more she could imagine the teen's touch and feel. "So what you said in the car about being okay with them being a couple," Ellie said, "Does that mean you're okay with the thought of Mom-daughter couples?"

As she spoke her hand rested lightly on Amber's thigh. The Mom felt her heart give a leap. It might have been an innocent gesture, easy for them both to brush off -- literally and metaphorically -- but was it something else? Had Ellie known about her friend's relationship and taken her Mom over to test whether she was interested the same? Amber wasn't sure enough to make the first overtly sexual move, but she also knew that if her daughter did she wasn't going to make much resistance. She smiled, hoping her daughter was thinking the same as she was as she replied, "I'm not against the idea."

There was a pause -- perhaps five seconds or maybe even ten -- as Ellie' looked at her Mom and Amber returned the gaze, her lips starting to become drier even as she felt other parts of her dampen. Eventually Ellie spoke, "Me neither."

The teen bowed her head towards Amber, moving close. The Mom opened her mouth a little, terrified that she was misreading what was happening or at the last moment sanity would prevail and Ellie would pull back. Then the teen's lips were on hers, pressing against her own and opening to match her Mom's mouth. For the briefest of moment's Amber was unsure what to do, but Ellie's lips felt so good and right, just as Amber had fantasised, that she was quickly in the same groove, kissing her daughter back with the same passion. Ellie's hands were on the back of her neck, lightly holding her Mom forward, but not with enough pressure that there was any degree of force. Amber in turn moved her hands to her daughter's waist, gently stroking at the thin material which separated flesh from flesh.

"Mmmnn" Ellie gave a small smile as she broke contact, but before her Mom could respond the teen's mouth was on her again.

Their lips locked and then opened. Amber felt a rush of nervousness and excitement as she felt the tip of the teen's tongue tickle at hers. She slipped hers round it, wriggling round her daughters. They couldn't claim this was an innocent familial kiss any more, they'd gone too far, but Amber was more than happy with that -- she didn't want to stop. Which is why she did not resist as her daughter's hand reached behind her for the zip. The dress loosened and as they broke the kiss again, she was able to look down as Amber tugged at the material exposing her Mom's bosoms.

"These look even lovelier than I imagined," Ellie said, gazing down at the titties with a lustful look, "I've not seen them for so long."

"Since you were a baby," confirmed Amber, reaching her hands under them to lift them up and give them a small jiggle for her daughter's delectation.

"I wonder if they taste as good now as they did then," grinned Ellie. She pushed her Mom downwards so Amber was lying across the sofa and moved on top of her, her mouth coming down on one of the titties.

"Oooohhh," Amber let out an impassioned moan as her daughter's lips locked on the nipple. The teen teased the teat, her tongue twisting around the darker skin, solidifying it like a small pebble. Amber gave another shudder as without warning her daughter changed tactics and began to suck at the breast, bringing it between her lips and slurping at it like it was a sweet. The Milf reached up and stroked the back of her daughter's neck, her hands moving downwards until she too found the zip. She slipped it down as her daughter switched tits, giving the left one the same work as the right.

"Mmmnn," there was another pleasured groan from Amber as her daughter's tongue swept out again, licking at a salvia cover nipple. It swept round and round, at an almost dizzying speed and Amber's back arched as the wave of excited pleasure went through her. Her daughter's dress was coming down and she could feel the teen's titties bouncing and swinging against her as Ellie licked and lapped and suckled and slurped.

"They're so lovely and yummy," Ellie raised her head to look at her Mom, a beaming smile on her beautiful face.

"It feels so good, you sucking them," her Mom confirmed. Even as she was speaking Ellie's mouth was on the tits again, her teeth gently nibbling at the erect teat.

A hand began to crawl under Amber's dress, slowly sliding up her thigh. The Mom opened her legs slightly wider, encouraging her daughter without words. Whether it was shift of the limbs or Ellie's own out of control lust, the teen continued up until she found Amber's panties. There was a brief pause as the teen stroked the material lightly, making her Mom wetter with excitement. "Mmmnnn, yes please, go on," Amber groaned in response to the unanswered question.

The panties were gently pulled to one side, exposing Amber's slit. Then it was happening, her Senior daughter was finger fucking her pussy. Amber gasped in pleasure, squirming as the digit drove in and out. It wasn't a long time since a finger had been in her cunt, this morning in fact as she pleasured herself with thoughts of Ellie before getting out of bed to call to her daughter to get up for school. But it had been almost a year since she'd last been on a date that she'd felt had gone well enough to let herself be fingered. Now she was letting her daughter do it.

"Ooohhhh, oooohh, yesssss, yesssss," gasped Amber. Her daughter's finger was finding her clit, rubbing hard at it and making the Milf shudder in pleasure, before she slid it back into the sopping hole driving it back and forth. Ellie's mouth sucked harder at her Mom's titties at the same time, almost threatening to swallow the mammaries whole. Amber let out another cry, letting her back lift from the couch as a wave of sexual ecstasy rode through her like galloping stallion. "Fuck, yesssss, finger my pussy," Amber squealed again.

"Yes, mmmnnn," Ellie replied, her mouth leaving her Mom's tit. Not that it remained unoccupied for long as the teen returned to kissing the Milf. Amber responded enthusiastically, her own hands reaching down and pulling up Ellie's dress so that she could place her hands directly on the round, firm teenage buttocks and squeeze and grope them. That seemed to drive both her daughter's tongue and finger, both spearing forward and dominating the open hole they were, much to Amber's delight.

She bucked in excitement as Ellie went faster and faster with her finger, pounding the cunt as deep as she could, before pausing briefly and returning with two fingers, slamming down and in. Juice soaked out from the slit, over the Milf's lips and the panties, bunched to one side. She could sense an orgasmic wave coming and she readied herself for the explosion of ecstasy. When it came, moments later, it was even more intense than she'd been expecting, a Vesuvius of sexual bliss burning through her body. Her head drove back into the sofa rests, breaking the kiss with her daughter, "AArrrghhh, fuuuckkk, aaaarrggghhh."

Grinning her daughter continued to finger her relentlessly through the orgasm, as Amber squealed and gasped more, her body rocking in ecstatic bliss. Only when she was sobbing for breath, her eyes fluttering and her mouth fully agape did the teen pull her fingers out. Still lying over her Mom she slipped the cum covered digits into her mouth and over-dramatically sucked them, whilst her eyes locked with her Mom's. "That taste so lovely, your pussy juice is so delicious."

"God, I so wanted you, that was amazing," Amber said, her gaze fixed to her sexy daughter as the teen returned the fingers to her mouth to finish sucking away all the cum.

"Me too, you don't know how much," Ellie said, she leaned down on her Mom again, her mouth finding the older woman's for them to kiss passionately, their tongues swirling around as they explored each other.

Removing her hand from her daughter's butt Amber pushed up, forcing the teen off her. Ellie's expression was a little hurt, at least until her Mom spoke, "I want to return the favour, I want to go down on you."

Breaking into a happy grin Ellie replied, "I'm not going to say no to that."

They moved positions, Amber dropping to her knees and waiting whilst Ellie moving into a sitting position and lifting her dress hem so she could remove her panties and toss them on to the comfy seat opposite. The Milf shuffled forward, on her knees, getting between her daughter's legs and putting her hands on the lower thigh, easing them apart. Ellie pulled the dress bottom up to her waist, showing her Mom her cunt for the first time since she'd been small. It looked as smooth now as it did then, though now it must be because her daughter kept it shorn. The Milf licked her lips as she looked admiringly at the succulent dish. Luckily Ellie wasn't impatient, just smiling in happy anticipation as she waited for her Mom to finish looking and begin eating.

"I'm going to enjoy this," Amber said.

"Not as much as me," replied Ellie, putting a lot of faith in her Mom's cunt lapping skills given Amber was single. However that was by choice, not lack of sexual skill, if her daughter hadn't been the most important thing there were plenty of men and women who would have been enthusiastic sex partners of the Milf and she was confident as she lowered her head that Ellie would certainly not be complaining once her Mom had finished.

The Milf started slowly, running her fingers over her daughter's chubby labia and gently easing them apart so that she could see the slit between. Her daughter giggled in anticipation, one hand kneading at her titties, whilst the other stroked her Mom's hair lovingly. The Milf brought her head forward, nearing to the honey-pot, but didn't yet go in. Instead she used her finger to draw faint lines over the slot, teasing the teen, as she went from the bottom up to the clit and then slowly down again. Her lips puckered and she kissed the flesh to the side and around the pussy, still avoiding the hole, gentle taps of her lips, tender and slow, but enough to rise Ellie's excitement level. "MMmnnn," the teen moaned in anticipation, her hand firmly on her Mom's scalp, the thumb brushing at the skull through the hair, "Go on."

There was no hurry from Amber, she was enjoying it and she knew from her own experience, both as some being eaten and the eater, that good things came from slow starts. She teased with a gentle, light kiss on the lips, pausing and lifting her head to look up at her daughter. Ellie was gazing down, biting her lip with excitement. Seeing her Mom's glance, she smiled, "I'm enjoying so far."

"This is only the beginning," her Mom replied and returned her mouth downwards. This time her kisses were longer and more directed, covering the chubby labia and in between them, kissing the pussy itself. The teen gave little gasps of excitement and tiny shudders as her Mom's lips pressed down on her slot, her cry become a little higher pitched as the Milf's tongue shot out and then in again. Amber briefly raised her head, "This looks like a juicy meal."

Down she went again, this time opening her mouth so her tongue could take a long hard lick at the cunt. It was already soaked and she could taste her daughter's sweet cum, it was a deliciously pleasant a juice as she had ever drunk. She paused at the bottom of the slit and lifted her hand again, so that fingers crossed the top and she could ease it apart. When her tongue went up it was between the slit walls, running over the pink, soft, damp flesh within. It was even wetter than her first lick and she wallowed in the taste of her daughter. Up above her Ellie gave another squeak, her whole body trembling as her Mom pleasured her, "Oooohhh, yesss, yesss, eat my cunt, Mom, lick it all out."

Amber spread her fingers wider, opening the slit more to her tongue. She began to lick harder, lapping up the cummy juice as her daughter got wetter and wetter. It tasted so good, the flavour made even more delicious by the evident excitement of her squeaking and squealing daughter, the teen continually urging her Mom to drink up as much cunt juice as the Milf could manage. With such a succulent pussy Amber could manage a lot and she was in no mood to short change either herself or her girl. Faster and faster she licked, shaking her head from side to side as she filled the hole with her tongue and made sure that every reachable inch was licked dry. Even as she lapped away the cum her sexy daughter was producing more so that each she returned her tongue the flesh was even more soaked and juicy than before.