The Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
A brief interlude before "The Mom."
884 words
4.08
9.5k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mom Pt. 2

(A Detour)

Sorry for the 6 year delay between work and a pandemic this form of writing had to take a backseat. My plan is to write more during this summer and get this series going forward.

You may or may not want to read the first installment of this series. This story does stand alone fine.

After that first incident there was a bit of escalation. Escalation might be a mild way to put it.

My SO had completely stopped any intimacy with me and told me she wanted to split up.

This news was given shortly before a large gathering of "mutual friends" that knew all along my SO had planned on dumping me. I went to the event and put on a smart face, and frankly allowed myself to be quietly humiliated without anyone saying a word. But, the SO had pushed a button I did not know existed inside of me, and apparently she had mentioned a couple of intimate details to one of our mutual friends.

Being somewhat awkward in social settings and an introvert makes it difficult to talk to new people at first. Once, a rapport is established then conversations can be easy. The first few minutes are always the most difficult in these settings. After years of thought I believe my SO was having her way with the father of a friend of her daughter.

So, it seems to me in hindsight her complaining about the way he "looked at her" (my SO) was a front- more of that later.

The SO had a friend she had brought into our circle that was cute, smart, and happened to know all about what the SO was pulling behind the scenes. This familial friend must have felt my plight was unwarranted. The SO had to make a trip out of town for about 4 days leaving me to my own devices. This was in the early days of cellular and internet technology. My cell rang and it was our mutual friend and she said she knew what was going on and wanted to have a drink, who was I to refuse.

Little did I know what would follow during the evening.

She drove over to the house and we talked, she had known about the SO preparing to split with me for months, but had kept her promise not to tell me. I respect her loyalty to the SO.

Our mutual friend and I talked for it seemed like hours and then she said to me, "I think we need to go upstairs and get undressed."

My answer was quickly given,

I stood up and dropped my pants.

Her reaction was quick, she pushed me back on the couch and began slowly devouring my member. She had skills, great skills. I was about to explode, but stopped her and pulled her pants down and began to go down on her. I licked her from the bottom of he labia up to her clitoris and began to suck on her nubbin'.

She began pushing my face into her wetness, she was soaking and frankly tasted great. She started to cum and bucked her hips, squeezing my head between her legs, she let out a small gush which signaled me to continue eating her. As I held her clit in my mouth and sucked it, my index finger, using her juices, moved into her ass. She started cumming again, she groaned out, "what are you doing?" I didn't reply but kept making her cum.

Finally, I stood up and slowly began rubbing the head of my tumescent organ up and down her slit. Rubbing it against her clit, up and from her perineum back to her clit.

After a minute of this I pushed into her, she gasped, and pulled me in rubbing my pubic bone against hers. Slowly, I held my position as to feel her furriness against mine, we ground our hips up and down, side-to-side, until she lurched upwards and murmured, "I'm cumming, pump me harder, pump me harder, pound me."

I pulled out of her wetness slowly, I pushed in again, very slowly, I did this four or five times, each time I would pull the head of of my cock out enough to open the inner-lips of the gloriousness between her legs. I the began to pump her with abandon, insanely, I put my feet on the floor, I pulled her ass to the edge of the couch, and began ramming into her with the force she wanted. The slapping of bodies was loud, it reverberated in the room.

Finally, I was about cum and she said, "cum on my breasts, cum on my stomach." I pulled my cock out and there was a propellant in my scrotum that evening. I shot a load that landed on her neck and then began to recede until her entire torso was covered with cum.

After this we rubbed our bodies together covering ourselves in this party of juices.

We did this again that evening and on a few more occasions.

She would call me and let me know she was ready to play.

In the next chapter I will share the first afternoon that "the mom" and I made love.

I miss her.