The Moment It Shined: The Uncovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, it was time for wakey wakey, 5am was the golden rule, but somehow I overslept for like an hour while others where forcefully woken up after another hour. I had a my morning shower and got myself ready. We had to meet back at the barn fire area for the mornings enriching message as we made a cross out from paper which was very nice, so graceful it was. We went for breakfast, had my usual and afterwards washed up them dishes. So we met up at the hall for a morning session of praise and worship and then after we were done, a suggestion was made to do a fashion show. That sounded really awesome and so we all agreed.

We were split into the groups we had from the previous day's adventurous activity and we were given the necessary resources for the task. So we decided to go for the retro Flintstones theme, and we decided on using my homie and my wife for the models. So the requirements were that it should be reverse gender modeling, so we decided that my wife would be Fred Flintstone and my homie would be Wilma Flintstone. Okey so this was hilarious because my dear girl is short right, and my homie is this buff muscular guy, so just imagine that site. We were only limited to newspapers, black refusal bags, and tools like scissors, sellotape and wax crayons. After much planning, crafting and fitting, it became a masterpiece for sure, but too hilarious to witness. So now it was time for the show.

Okey so the contestants were equally funny hey, just the fact that their outfits played the role was ballistically hysterical. There was the Micky mouse couple, Minnie had a huge ass I must admit. Then there was the Rugrats babies, two overly grown babies, imagine. There was another group by which they were babies, as I could tell by the diapers they had on. And then there was our group, The Flintstones. Lmao, they really played the part, with the intro and all. Seeing Fred was so funny cause of the seriousness on her (umh... I mean his) face. Wilma on the other hand looked scary for a woman, much like those female bodybuilding women.

The whole event was pretty hilarious and made our day completely, and everybody deserved to win as they all had original tastes and styles. Honestly I forgot which group had won but it really didn't matter who had won, we were all winners eitherway. After the show, it was lunch time and so we got ready and went to the dining hall. As for our last meal, we obviously had to get some good good in our mogodu (digestive tract) so they offered us some ham"bergers" and some fries to go with it, oh and OBVIOUSLY I had my popular seconds, well rather a specialized thirds you know, cause a mans gotta eat in order to be strong hey (despite my skinny appearance), nah'mean?

After lunch, we had our final prayer to give thanks for an amazing, not forgetting great Christ filled weekend ever, and also asked for traveling mercy along with unlimited blessings. We were then asked to get our stuff ready and packed for departure, we were sad that it was time to go, tired to some degree but fully blessed that we had the greatest weekend this year could ever offer (well that's my opinion). As we were waiting for our transportation to arrive, I noticed her standing with her luggage all alone looking all blue and all, but I guessed it was the view of an exhausted chicka. I went to comfort her for a few while, as I asked her what the matter was, and yep I guessed correctly, she was indeed exhausted. I assured her that she'd be home soon to enjoy her beauty sleep and to look back on the crazy amazing weekend we had altogether. As I was chilling with her, I was asked to help out with some luggage, and so I did. A few minutes I went to the bathroom for business and when I returned for her, she had already left. I felt sad that I didn't get a chance to say my proper farewells to her, and so I thought that this was it, she had gone. After the disappointing discovery, I went looking for my homie only to find out that he'd also left too, "Hebana" I thought to myself, my only transportation source had left?! Ai but I figured he would wait for us at church, which I was hoping that is. As I was chilling with the other guys, my sister and I were offered transportation back to church by the friend of my 'wife' who was part of the adventurous activity, wow! I thought to myself but hey, I had to accept the blessing that was given to us.

So when we got to church, I notice my wife there and instantly joy was filled in me, "she's not gone yet" I screamed quietly to myself with excitement. After I unloaded our luggage from the car we came with, and gave thanks for the assistance, we took them were my homie had placed his. Then I asked how they got there so quickly, and said they (my homie along with my wife) were also offered a lift to church. So now my homie was waiting for the pastor to arrive, in order to get his cellphone and car keys from her, then we'd leave for home. We had a nice time while waiting for our pastor, we talked about random things, even my weight was part of the topic at some point, that I don't eat and all. As soon as the pastor arrived, we got our things loaded in my friends car, said our "proper" goodbyes and that was the end of it, we left for home.

I can admit to something, I really did feel a genuine connection between me and ma shawty, despite the short period of encounter with each other, it really felt so real hey. I felt I could relate with her, the laughter we shared, the adventure we experienced together, the way we got each other, that in itself was worth every bit of my breath. I felt that I could share a lot with her and that she'd make a great wife to me at some point, I mean an actual wife so to speak. But that needs real time to achieve hey, the time I'm willing on pursuing with all my strength and faith on Christ for it to happen. I pray daily to the Lord for the successful bondage to be achieve, and I do believe that someday, some blessed time, my lifetime goal will be completely achieved...

12