The Moment of Ruth - Reloaded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!" she begs in a cracked voice; but all she can see is a ring of lust-struck faces, unable to tear their eyes from her glorious nude form, even as fingers pull at belts and buckles.

"Shit, she's gorgeous!" exclaims one, his eyes drinking in the flawless, pale skin of her gently-curving back, her slim waist, her tapering legs and, of course, her spankingly-rounded backside.

"Bitch is like a model! Who gets first go?"

She feels someone standing close behind her, hands kneading her arse -- it's the Indian youth, the one with the long, tapering willy that had so impressed her before. Now he is ready to impress her again. She feels the rubbery head bumping off her thighs, scouting through her pubic hair, finding its mark.

"Please," she sobs, "please don't, I'm a virgeeaAARGHH!"

Ruth's protest is cut short: in one easy motion, the Indian lad skewers her -- there's no other word for it.

"Whut she jus' say?" one of the players asks with a sneer.

"Can't have been anythin' important!" Andre offers casually.

It's happening too quick for Ruth to generate any lubrication: this is going to be a tight, dry fuck, with plenty of heat from the relentless friction. Or at least, that's her own explanation for the rising temperature in her belly.

The strangers' hands are all over her, unable to get enough of her perfectly sculpted body.

"Oh Jesus, it's like fucking an angel!" the Indian youth shouts as his pelvic bone rebounds off hers with all the rhythm and energy of a regular athlete.

Ruth has barely got used to the novel sensation of this weapon plunging in and out before many more erections start vying for her attention. It's clearly pointless to resist -- every man here is going to have his way with her and there's nothing she can do about it.

"Ooow--" she cries out as someone grabs her by the hair, closely followed by "-uuumff!" as his urgent cock is unceremoniously shoved into her open gob. She doesn't even bother to look up at the bastard's face, such is her contempt for him.

Meanwhile the Indian's willy was beginning to work wonders in Ruth's increasingly juicy haven. Even though she's firmly resolved not to enjoy it, Ruth can't deny that her pussy walls were beginning to spark against this boy-scout's rubbing stick; tired of waiting for her mind to decide, her body is making its own choices. Her nether regions adopt a wave-like motion of their own volition, complemented by internal waves of contraction that draw his manhood ever deeper inside.

Ruth knows that if she's going to get revenge for this mass-rape, she has to keep calm and remember details she can later use in court. Are these guys really part of a sports team, or is it all just a ruse? Listening to the guys' banter, it becomes apparent that Dev has a brother present, and at least two of the others are related. To her horror, Ruth realises that if she does get pregnant, even paternity tests might never establish who the real father is!

Proceedings are brusquely interrupted by a deep voice:

"C'mon guys, this is going to take for ever wit' just two at a time," shouts Andre from the back of the crowd, "Dev, get underneath her, will ya?"

Her oral occupant quickly withdraws; the Asian lad takes some persuading, but eventually slips from between her legs, before lying down on his back on the bench. Ruth wonders what the plan is. Hands are roughly grabbing her thighs and upper arms, hauling her off the bench; by the time she realises, it's too late.

The cockhead previously embedded in her sex is now nudging between her delightfully rounded bum cheeks. A furious torrent of indignant abuse from Ruth utterly fails to delay proceedings -- hitting its target, the narrow shaft pushes hard against her sphincter, then pops inside her rectum. It's doubtful whether anything wider could possibly have entered Ruth's virgin ass, but this slim prick might have been designed for the job, sliding easily in and out of her comfy innards. As the invasion progresses apace, Ruth's tirade of complaints became increasingly shrill, to the amusement of the assembled troops.

Then a sight appears between her legs that Ruth remembers well: the rugged, ebony prick of team captain Andre, still the biggest organ she'd ever seen in her life. Ruth's been unable to stop thinking about it ever since that night; now she's about to find out what it's actually capable of. She shivers as the huge, throbbing glans nudges between her sex petals before, with one almighty heave, he rams half his entirety up her love tunnel. Ruth's initial pained cry transforms into a hearty groan to the heavens in response to his second, deeper thrust; her yawning mouth presents an unmissable target that a forest of eager willies jostle to fill.

Soon all Ruth's holes are occupied, three organs sliding in and out of her body with machine-like regularity. Once again, her subconscious begins to respond to the treatment, a growing gyrating motion in her hips soon spreading to her midriff, before eventually taking hold of her whole body as Ruth strives to seize the initiative from the boys.

The lucky guy she'd picked to fill her mouth is struggling, his breathing increasingly ragged, his forehead glossy with sweat. Beyond caring now, Ruth is sucking mercilessly on his dick, urging him deeper, right down to where her throat muscles can really go to work on him. He just manages to gasp a warning to the others before she hauls him over the edge:

"Christ, don't do her mouth man... you won't last ten fuck'n secondsaaAAUUURGHHH!"

With come backwashing over her tongue, the memories of that night surface again. This time though, it's not a messy blend but a delicious 'single malt', a wicked tang that teases her taste buds, a heady bouquet that wafts around her head as she comprehensively drains her lover. Ruth savours the flavour, rolling it around her palate before swallowing gratefully.

There's no hesitation from Ruth as the next ripe prick hones into view; seizing the lucky owner by the hips she plunges her mouth over his trembling pole, barely acknowledging his astonished gasp so intent is she on her own satisfaction. Soon Ruth's fingers are digging into his taut bottom, giving him the full treatment, deploying lips, cheeks and tongue to maximum effect to annihilate any resistance he might have thought of offering.

The pace is quickening in all areas; the three-man team are making ready for their final ascent, gearing up for one last push in the conquest of Mount Ruth; only when in sight of the summit do they realise it's actually Ruth who's about to conquer them.

And then the three guys arrive at the peak in unison, whooping with victory. The newcomer occupying her gob finds Ruth swallowing even faster than he can pump out the spurts out between her puckered lips. His Indian companion groans, his meat jerking inside the girl's clenching bottom. And Andre finally lets rip inside Ruth's snatch, thick Afro-American spunk jetting from his eye-hole; she's so hot by now, he swears it spits like cooking fat as it hits her searing vaginal walls.

With thick bolts of sperm pulsing into all her holes at once, Ruth is in the grip of sensations she's only ever imagined in her dreams. Her climax smashes into her body like a tidal wave, and she knows she's never felt so glad to be alive and to be a woman, subject to all these incredible feelings no man will ever comprehend.

She takes their seed and takes it and takes it, draining the men's energy until their heads loll. When at last she raises herself from the wreckage of her exhausted lovers, Ruth feels imbued with a new strength and confidence, ready to take on the world. She knows this is a prize greater than money or fame: she has a roomful of fit-bodied young men ready to slake her raging thirst. Her whole body trembles with long-suppressed desire as she takes in the view.

They have no idea what they're in for.

THE END.