The Mom's Club Vol. 01

Story Info
Seven young mothers decide to go to work.
20.7k words
4.48
26.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dainii
dainii
132 Followers

Bob and Angie were married on a sunny day in October.

Bob was in his mid-twenties, working in construction as a project manager after gaining his civil engineering degree on the coast. He was with a small company designing and building bridges, road work, and other smaller civil jobs. He was medium height, and with him working outdoors supervising jobs, he had managed to stay in decent shape. He was into the beer though, and with not much time for sports or other things, staying in shape was at risk.

Angela, better known as Angie, had just finished her commerce degree, locally, didn't have a job yet and was four years younger than Bob. She was five foot four inches in height, and a very svelte one hundred and fifteen pounds. Flared hips above tight buns and below her narrow waist, her figure was hour-glass with her medium sized breasts rounding out her top half. Her face was narrow with pixie-like features, framed by raven hair, cut to mid back and often curled. She was a beauty who didn't have to consciously work out to maintain her figure.

They had met each other at a campus bar where Angie was hanging out with her girlfriends and hit it off immediately. One thing led to another and they became girlfriend/boyfriend. While Angie had flirted and teased many boys through high school and university, she was not what you would call 'experienced'. Bob was only her third boyfriend, and she had only gone 'all the way' once, in the backseat of her second boyfriend's car. Bob had even less experience. So it was a bit surprising for both of them when they found themselves pulling each other's clothes off and fucking like bunnies on their fourth date. It had been one of those over-the-top, passion-fueled experiences in the passenger seat of Bob's car. But after that, they spent as much time in bed, or at least in coitus, as they did doing anything else. So much so that they found that the bed wasn't enough. Bob and Angie were inside each other's clothes in the car, at the park, at the movies, and everywhere else. After the first few times Angie's concern about being 'caught in the act' turned into anticipation. She found out something about herself during those heady days of wild sex - the young woman loved the thrill of 'almost' being seen. Bob was more than complicit - he loved putting his girl on display, knowing that she was his and while others could look, they could not touch. They were wildly, passionately, in love.

Bob had some money saved already, so, after the wedding bills were paid they enthusiastically set about finding their first home. After some looking, they found a back split on a cul-de-sac overlooking a small lake in a new neighborhood. The house and the little lake was separated from a very large lake by a ridge of small hills making it very easy to get to the beaches there. There was one other house already built there - and occupied by a young family of four, and only two other lots to be developed. They were assured by the developer that the last two lots would take a long time to move as they were both on a shoulder of rock - about fifty feet high - looking down on the cul-de-sac, and would require a 'bit of work' to build on. Buyers would be tough to find. Bob and Angie fell in love with the house, the view, the area, and the potential, so, even though it was a stretch for them financially, they decided to go for it. After all, they were young, Bob had a good job, and Angie would find one once they had settled into the place. A deal was made, and the young couple moved in as soon as they could.

They were in the house for no more than two months, and Angie was ready to go look for work - something in accounting or financial management which is what her degree was in - when she realized that something was 'off'. She just wasn't feeling good, and she always felt good, so she checked into it. She was aghast to find that she was pregnant. For some reason, this bright young woman had simply never considered contraception, or the risks of not being on the pill (or being protected in some other way). Thinking about it, and all of the times that Bob had painted her insides with his cum, she had to acknowledge that they had been lucky so far. But, she was still shocked.

Bob was even more concerned and surprised. He had just assumed that his wife was on the pill, and besides, whenever he was in the process of dumping his load into her tight, almost virginal cunny, 'protection' was the last thing he was thinking of. His thoughts went to concerns about money - he had been counting on Angie getting a job to help out with the mortgage, but now it looked like belt-tightening was going to be the order of the day for a while.

The mutual surprise notwithstanding, nine months later Angie delivered a healthy bouncy baby girl - that they named Sammy. During these months while they redid one of the rooms for the coming baby, and Bob started to sweat their finances more, Angie's friends seemed to go on a marriage kick. Angie had, through most of high school and on into university, stayed in close contact with a clutch of six friends. They were all, in their own ways, as good looking as she was. In fact, they were the group that she had been hanging out with when she met Bob. Some she had introduced to some of Bob's friends, and some had found their own men, but regardless, they all seemed to reach the matrimony decision in or around the same time. So, the nine months of Angie's blossoming included many wedding showers and weddings followed by house hunting and moving in to new homes...all within the same general area that Bob and Angie were in.

Shortly after Sammy was born, the first of her friends announced that she too was pregnant. That started anouther flurry of announcements and soon all of them were in the family way. They all joked that it must be something in the water.

Angie, for the first time, consciously started working out. She wanted to regain her pre-Sammy figure. Surprising to her, she found that she really enjoyed going to the gym and pushing her body to the limit. To herself she also admitted that she enjoyed all of the men watching her work out...even the older, less fit ones. She found it to be a turn on knowing that it was her body that they were staring at. She imagined that when those men were having sex they were actually pretending to be having sex with her. It was so hot! Not so hot as almost being caught having sex, but Bob and her hadn't been doing much of that since Sammy was born, so it had to suffice.

Even after she had lost the baby weight, she kept at it, eventually getting into the best shape of her life. And she continued to go to the gym, and even started availing herself of some of the outdoor sports that their area offered - hiking, swimming , rock climbing, etc. She found that she preferred the summer sports because then she could wear less clothing, and show off more to whoever was watching. The beach, for swimming and paddle boarding, turned out to be her favorite.

She was a bit disappointed in the fact that Bob never showed much of an interest in joining her, but understood that his focus had to be his job. Besides, after some consideration, she thought that maybe she wouldn't be quite so comfortable parading around in front of all of the other men if her husband was there. The couple of times that he did join her and Sammy at the beach, or when they found a babysitter and went by themselves, Angie wore something just a little less risqué like a more fulsome bikini or a one piece. They were still sexy, and had the desired effect upon her husband, but they did not reveal nearly so much of her beautiful flesh to the consuming public. Angie always giggled when she thought about that.

She was very happy when her clutch joined her, one by one, as they each had their children. Soon enough the circle of friends had found two more ways in which to enjoy each other's company - babies, and working out. Ok, maybe three things. Babies, working out, and showing off their bodies to strange men. One of her friends said, over some wine, that she actually got turned on when she discovered some other women staring at her too.

That particular conversation with her tall blonde friend - Karly - was just a beginning. Angie's circle of friends had always been in the habit of, at least once or twice a week, gathering at one house or anouther, to have giggle sessions over each other's babies, have some wine to relax, and talk. Karly introduced the subject of other women, but that evolved into a general discussion about all the 'strange' that was watching them, and how it made them feel. Of course, being women, that quickly morphed into conversations about sex. Sex with their husbands, comparisons of husbands - both their endowment (apparently Karly's man had a nine inch cock!), and their abilities (or lack thereof) in bed. In this regard it seemed that most of the friends would like more from their husbands (all, it seemed, were suffering from the same reduction in sexual interest that Angie was experiencing) or perhaps something a little different in bed, at least once in a while. But they were just talking.

While Angie and her friends were working out, and drinking wine, and talking, and their babies were growing up, other things were happening.

Bob and Angie got along very well with their neighbors - Ted and Joanne (just Jo) - the man helping Bob out on things around the yard once in a while, and they would drink a beer or wine in the backyard from time-to-time. They were nice people, just not real true friends. But that was ok.

On Angie's cul-de-sac, there were some other changes, with the final two lots sold about two years after Bob and his wife moved in. Both sets of new neighbors built their houses up on the shoulder of rock overlooking Bob and Angie's and Ted and Jo's houses.

One couple - about the same age, if not a little younger than Bob and Angie, and with a toddler of their own - built their house on the back of their lot, away from the edge. They seemed quiet and a little stand-offish.

The other couple were older, appearing to be in their late forties, with no children at home. They built their new home right up to the edge of the rock with a wrap-around porch. When it was done it was obvious that when they were sitting up there they would be able to easily see whatever was going on in the cul-de-sac - cars coming and going and the front yards of their neighbors. The people were nice, with the woman being a little shy and not coming out of their yard too much.

Soon after the older couple were moved in Angie found herself working in the front yard, and she could 'feel' eyes upon her so she sneaked a peak over her shoulder to see that the older man was watching him from his porch while he was drinking a beer. He caught her looking and waved, so Angie waved back. Then she had a thought, so she quickly went into the house and changed into a bathing suit. It wasn't the bikini that she wore to the beach to show herself off to the boys, but it was the nice one piece - cut high on the legs and low on the bosom - that she wore on those odd times when Bob went with her. She reached into the top, adjusting her breasts so that they were barely halfway covered by the suit and her nipples were right at the hem. She grinned at herself in the mirror thinking about what she was doing and then she got Sammy who had awoken from her nap and they went back outside to the front yard. She set up a sprinkler for her two year old Sammy to toddle through, and then she sat back in a lawn chair and just relaxed, letting her thighs hang naturally apart. She also had put on her mirrored sun glasses so that she could stare back at the man freely. She got a little tingle - very similar to what she got at the gym, or on the beach - as she watched him watching her. Just because she could, she let her hand rest on her tummy so that she could idly touch herself. That produced an even better tingle as she saw the new neighbor stand up and pay closer attention.

During this time Bob was having some problems at work. With the financial downturn his company was getting less and less government work and he was growing increasingly concerned. Eventually, about the same time as Angie was sitting on her front yard in her attractive one piece bathing suit playing with herself and with half of her breasts hanging out, Bob got a lay-off notice. He was out of work. More to the point, he was out of work with a wife who liked to spend money at the gym and on clothes, a two year old daughter, and a house for which the monthly bills were too large. He had to do something, and he had to do it quickly.

Bob had a friend - an engineering friend from university - who was working in the Canadian oil patch out in the boondocks of northern Canada. Bob called him up and explained his situation. After a talk, followed by Bob emailing his friend his resume and a copy of the glowing recommendation from his recently (just today!) ex employer, and then anouther talk, Bob found that he had new job.

It wasn't ideal. Bob would have to work eight weeks in northern Canada, followed by two weeks at home on a continuous rotation. He would be away from his family for two months at a time! But it was also pretty good. He would be hauling in pretty good coin - actually about 150% of what he had been making - and since there wasn't going to be much he could spend the money on at the job site, he should be saving quite a bit. Maybe, as he thought more about it, in fact it was a pretty damn good thing. He went home that day to tell Angie the good news.

Angie wasn't too sure that she liked the situation, or Bob's solution, but there was no getting around the fact that he needed to work and to pull in a good paycheck. Angie knew that as Sammy got older she would finally be able to get into the workforce and help out with the bills. So she reconciled with herself that, at worst, Bob would only have to do this for anouther four or five years. Surely they could make it work for that long?

Time went by. The friends worked out and drank wine, and talked. They went to the gym, and the beach, and wore progressively more revealing clothing at those places. They did not always tell their husbands about their antics, but they giggled a lot while they talked about the 'strange' men (and women) who liked looking at them. Sammy turned three. Bob was away more than he was home. Angie couldn't help but feel lonely.

The neighbors were the same as they always were although there was the one time, after a snow storm, when the older man came over to help her shovel out her driveway. Angie found out that his name was Kelly, and that he was a security consultant specializing in surveillance. He was a nice man with a twinkle to his eye and a ready laugh. She invited him in for a hot chocolate when they were done shovelling and he came in for one. She found herself talking about Bob and Sammy and their lives. Kelly was easy to talk to. She talked about her concern over Bob's time away and how her and all of her friends seemed to be in a similar situation - young kids, too much time, spouses not around enough, nothing much to do except go to the gym or the beach. Kelly just suggested that they should band together and start a business of some sort - something that they had in common and could really get in to. He left after that to help out Ted with some shovelling and then to go home.

That thought stuck and she shared it with her friends. They laughed about it - what did they all like to do that they could sell and make some money? But it did stick, and Angie did think about it. They all did.

That spring, Angie and Bob were feeling pretty good about the state of their finances. They promised each other that they would spend some more quality time together when he was home in the coming summer.

They decided to build a pool. Angie contributed a thought to the pool design. She was concerned about being able to watch Sammy all of the time. The girl was big enough now that she was becoming harder to keep track of. So she told Bob about Kelly (who Bob had waved at a few times in a neighborly way, but never really met) and his business, and together they went up the hill to talk with Kelly. They met Kelly and his wife - Jennifer - and shared a bottle of wine while Angie explained what she wanted. Then, since it would take Kelly some time working in their house, they arranged a weekend away during which Kelly could install some cameras in the house and around the yard, all feeding back to a few big screen tv's in the house. Angie was very excited, and happy that she had thought of this. Sammy's safety was her top daily concern.

The pool got built while Bob was away. There were a lot of young, muscular men working in her yard for days on end. It was a pretty warm spring, and Angie was doing all of the spring yard work herself, so daily she was working up quite a sweat - which was ok because she liked working up a sweat. One day she stood up from a flower bed, to find pretty much the whole work crew staring at her. She had been combining planting with stretching by only bending from the waist. Her back had been to the workers, and she thought (smiling to herself as she considered it) that they must have liked what they saw. And that was with her wearing long jeans and a loose sweat shirt. She went into the house thinking that maybe she should dress a bit different the next day.

When she had originally considered it, she had thought that she would dress more frumpy, so as to not distract the workers. But, as the day dawned, she reconsidered that notion, thinking that those men were really working very hard for her, and really, what harm could come of her giving them something pleasant to look at? It may actually be a reward of sorts, and promote better work from them. The more she thought about it, the more she realized that she should make the effort to brighten the workers' day by dressing a bit more...provocatively? And besides, Angie thought about all of the strange men - at the gym, or at the beach - that she purposely dressed in revealing attire for. How different was this? Strange men were at her house, and she wanted to show a little of herself. Angie actually got a little tingle just thinking about it.

So Angie stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom, nude, looking at herself while she contemplated what she was going to wear. Strong, muscular legs met at a neatly trimmed bush - she thought that maybe she needed to trim it again soon. Her waist is narrow with abs slightly defined in the womanly sort of way. Nice pear shaped breasts that sit high on her chest. Since Sammy they were a little more full than they had been before Sammy, but they were still very firm. To check, she bounced up and down on her toes for a bit, enjoying the sight of her breasts bobbing very prettily. Her nipples were hard and she considered that she shouldn't hide them behind a bra today. She fluffed her hair and moved it around in various poses to see what might look best. In all, it took a bit of time to reach these important decisions.

Finally, she went to her dresser and pulled out a pair of cut-off jean shorts. They were old, and she had considered throwing them out more than once already, but had always ended up putting them back in the drawer. She held them up to look at them again and then nodded and decided they would do nicely. She pulled out a pair of nice panties and put them on followed by the shorts. Looking in the mirror she could see that the jean material between the legs was so thin and frayed that the panties were showing. She considered that for a moment and then removed the shorts and the panties and then pulled the shorts back on. Anouther look in the mirror confirmed that while the shorts barely contained her pussy lips, it did look better without the panties.

dainii
dainii
132 Followers