The Monk Ambrosio Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The suckling slave lifted his head and took her other nipple into his mouth. His teeth raked the soft flesh, his fingers kneaded the globes in his hands. The slave licking her slit scooped her buttocks into her fingers and drove his tongue yet more fervently into her cunt. She moaned as the demons pleasured her. The Devil clapped his fingers and another couch appeared from thin air to comfort him.

"Yes, my dirty consort. Enjoy my slaves. Look at the desire you inspire in me," he said in a dark growl. Matilda's eyes floated open, her head dropping to the side. Her whore's mouth was open, her cries soft as the demons licked at her sex-flesh. Lucifer's cock was an iron staff, standing up directly into the air.

The Devil clapped his hands again and a beautiful woman appeared in another puff of smoke. She dipped low at his feet, completely naked and suppliant to him.

"Pleasure me my succubus. Pleasure me as my new consort is ravaged by my slaves," he ordered. The deep voice of the newly-appeared consort complied and Matilda watched as she pressed the Devil's shaft between her breasts and began slathering saliva over the length of it. Lucifer sat back, tranquility in his face, but hell-fire and lust in his eyes.

Matilda felt her pleasure crescendo at the site of her Eternal Master being pleasured in front of her eyes... while she... a filthy future-consort was having her cunt plundered by demons. The demon performing on the folds of her womanhood, looked up with adoration in his face, understanding the desires of her body before she could voice them. He lifted himself to his feet and where no parts had been visible, appeared a large dripping shaft and testicles. Without delay he plunged his meat into her, pistoning into her channel until she screamed with release. Her juices dripped down her thighs, soaking the couch, making muck of the dirt floor. The suckling slave had never stopped licking her body, circling her breasts with his never-ending tongues. A soft, wet tongue licked her lips... another flicking at her earlobe... another pressing down her stomach to lick the clit above the cock that thrusted in and out of her. Already she felt the madness of intense pleasure setting in, her brain wild with sensation.

The suckling slave now moved to her mouth and licked her lips before pressing his mouth to hers. Sweet tastes invaded her throat, his hands twisting her nipples until she was in agony. Just a few feet away the Devil was enjoying the demon-woman who now swallowed his shaft into her throat. She moaned and salivated, pressed her breasts around the base of his throbbing cock as she slid her body up and down the length. He periodically reached down to grasp the peaks of her nipples, sending her into fits of delighted moans.

The suckling slave moved away from her mouth and the Devil clapped his hands. She was shocked, feeling the sudden warmth and pliancy of flesh beneath her. The suckling slave had moved beneath her. His hot mouth was on her ear, licking there.

"And now, my little witch, you shall feel a greater pleasure still." He waved his hand and she felt the throbbing head of the suckling slave's cock press against the entrance of her anal passage.

"Oh Master!" she screamed, petrified of being fucked in a different place than she was used to.

"Penetrate her slaves!" cried Lucifer, grunting at the pleasure of the mistress occupying his demon-dick.

The head of the thick cock entered her asshole, seeming to bend to a perfect angle to make the congress easier. An orgasm tore through her at the new sensation and echoed through her body as the cock pushed into her ass further. She swore aloud that no pleasure could equal this... that she had never felt something so good inside her. All the while, the slaves grunted as they laboriously tore into her insides. The cock in her sheath grew larger, throbbing and vibrating against the walls of her flesh. The suckling slave licked a long tongue into her mouth, spreading demon saliva on her lips. His hands pulled her buttocks wide apart, thrusting his shaft further and more deliberately against her organs. Her juices bathed her and the slaves. All the while, the width and length of the slave pounding her frothy cunt continued to increase. Each new size was painful, but her pain grew to pleasure in a matter of seconds and soon she found the shaft raping her womb was several inches thick and at least a foot long.

"Now, Matilda, how do you find the pleasures of Hell and its demons?!" The Devil chuckled. "How does it feel to be filled by evil in all of your holes?!"

"Master! I love it Master!" she cried out helplessly, choking out the words.

"Think you ready to receive me!? Think you ready to be bedded by the devil?" Lucifer said, his thick cock now dripping with the succubus' spit. The succubus turned and smiled at Matilda, grinning to show long, pointed incisors of her own.

"Do with me what you will, my Master! My body is yours!" she screamed, her eyes clenched closed, gripping still harder at the cushions beneath her as the slaves continued ravaging her. The couch rocked loudly against the floor.

She heard a clap and suddenly she was empty. Her perspiring body dropped to the couch and she found herself trying to catch her breath, her insides hot and throbbing intensely. Juices flowed freely from her, down her legs to the floor. She was sure the slave had stretched her to the maximum and for a moment she feared she might be too loose for the Dark One's member. She laid aching and helpless on the couch, watching as Satan raised himself from his throne. Holding his member in one of his hands, he approached her.

"Now, my little witch Matilda, I am going to desecrate your human body. And I can make you a promise as the King of Demons... you shall never desire a human man's body again. When you cry out in pleasure... it will always be my demon-cock that will be inside of you." It wasn't an order... more of a statement of truth. Matilda knew this would be true forever and forgot ever wanting pleasure with a human.

With that, he pressed the head of his demon-cock at the foaming entrance to her womb. The pleasure was already insurmountable and she came to pleasure instantly. He fed her each delectable inch of his evil until she could feel it winding in the pit of her stomach.

Pain erupted through her and she screamed out in protest of it, "Master, it is too much! I cannot take it!"

"Patience my little witch," the Prince of Darkness said, "Let the pleasure come."

The last bit of him entered her and she screamed at the agony. Lucifer's body great hotter, both inside of her and outside. It seemed he was engulfed in the very flames of his dominion. He grit his teeth and began moving in and out of her bruised and burned channel. With a thought, her breasts were being kneaded by invisible hands, her nipples wetted by invisible mouths, her body swept by invisible tongues. He took care to move slowly since it was her first time. His mortal partners had been few and he had killed all of them with his climax. Preparing Matilda had spared her life and given her delicious pleasure before the difficulty of mating with a demon.

Soon the pain rescinded and she was able to find her ecstasy again... only now it mounted quickly and with each stroke of the Dark Prince's demon-cock, she was coming to shattering orgasm. With each stroke, she screamed his obscenities, choked out his name as she came countless times. He held her legs apart in a perfect split as he fucked her. Each time he sent earth-shattering, painful pleasure rippling through her body. He could cram his demon-cock into her for eons this way. Her body was supple and her mortal juices were especially sweet... enhancing his pleasure to the point that he was sure he would climax. He had never done so with a mortal woman without killing her... but if he did kill her... he would have her in Hell forever. It mattered not to him... his entire life was greed. But, he thought, he could lose the monk's soul! And having his most-revered soul in Hell for Eternity was his highest pursuit for the moment.

He withdrew himself from her just as she was sure she could not hold onto consciousness. He summoned his succubus again, allowing Matilda to watch as he was pleasured.

"Now Matilda, now that your pleasure is complete, let my lovely sex-slave show you how to make the King of Demons come!" He sat back down on his throne, the arms of which disappeared. Matilda panted and wordlessly nodded her head. She was sure she was bleeding, perhaps fatally.

The Devil regarded the succubus, the same as before, "Put me inside of you Chilte (pron. CHIL -- tee)," he instructed. He reclined a bit on the throne. Chilte straddled her Master's lap and slid his demon member into her sex canal. Lowering herself and raising herself, she stroked him, screaming and moaning her Master's name. Even in her state of disarray and half-consciousness, Matilda could make out the wetness of the succubus noisily slapping against the base of the demon-cock.

"Yes, she-devil!" he thundered. He grunted and groaned, much as he had while plundering Matilda's depths until the Devil hosed what seemed to be molten hot lava into the succubus' womb. She arched her back, impaled deep by the Damned One's steel cock. It took a split second for her to recover. Lucifer himself took a minute or two before he lifted the succubus, like a doll, from his throbbing member and set her on her feet.

He then approached Matilda, who had caught her breath and was now in considerable pain. Satan touched her body gently and the pain instantly dissipated. The only feeling left was a lick of cold flame radiating through her body. Looking into the face of her demon-lover, she knew she could never want another's body as she did Lucifer's. No one could equal the pleasure she had just felt. And, to have Ambrosio for Eternity was her next prize... to please her Master... to please herself...

-----------------------------------

Chapter 3 coming soon... hopefully :p

12