The Monster Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Anderson can't her hans off Jack!
1.4k words
4.54
174.5k
19
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/01/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lying on my bed listening to the sounds and music from the party drift through my open window. Looking across the yards I could see the party going full blast. I’m home alone tonight; mom and dad are at the Anderson’s. I could have gone if I wanted too, but I probably would have walked around with a hard-on all night. Boy, Mrs. Anderson really looks great, can’t keep my eyes off her beautiful tits. I can see her talking with her daughter. Wow, Marie looks so damn hot. What a beautiful ass she has, that dress really shows it off. She’s 5’9” and has great long legs; she looks like her mother except for her boobs and height. I would say her boobs are maybe 34b, which are much smaller than her moms. I guess I better turn out the lights and get to bed.

Soon as the alarm sounded I jumped out of bed, dressed in my running gear and out the door. I love running early in the morning. It smells so fresh, but all I could think about was Mrs. Anderson in the bathhouse. Shit, did it really happen? I could still feel my cock buried in her and she loved it! I was running at a pretty good pace and was headed back to the house when I saw Mr. Anderson leaving in his car; he honked and waved to me. I waved back at him. Just as I was stopping, I heard, “Hi Jack.” I looked and Marie was standing in the driveway walking toward me. “Hi Marie, I haven’t seen you in a long time” smiling at her. “ Jack you have really changed, I wouldn’t recognize you if we met on the street.” You look pretty good yourself, Marie.” She smiled the sweetest sexy smile and I just melted. Then she told me her father went golfing and her mom wanted to know if I could help her this afternoon. She said, “if you could call her and let her know, I gotta get going Jack, see you later.” Damn, I was trying to undress her with my eyes as she walked away and I was getting excited with the though of fucking her.

We got home from church and I changed my clothes and called Mrs. Anderson. When we finished talking I was out the door. She was waiting for me in the driveway. “Jack,” She purred, “Bob is golfing and Marie is gone for the day,” as we walked into the house. She threw her arms around me and kissed me. I reached around and grabbed her ass; and lifted her into my body, kissing her back. She pulled away and grabbed my hand and led me up stairs.

When we entered the bedroom she had my T-shirt over my head and was kissing my stomach in a flash. I kicked off my shoes and when she pulled my jeans off, the shorts came off with them. She went to her knees in front of me and just stared at my cock, finally she leaned in and kissed the head. She swirled her tongue around crown and sucked the head into her mouth. Oh god, her mouth was so hot. She sucked and swirled her tongue until it probed my pee hole. Then she licked down the shaft to my balls and back up, she moved to the other side and licked it up and down again. I was frozen I could not move. She was trying to get more of me in her mouth, but it was useless only the head would fit in her mouth. She was sucking so hard I started to cum, with the first stream she gagged, but she did not stop, she just took every shot. She just sucked and sucked till I though I was going to pass out. Geese, I went down to my knees, I was shaking like a leaf. My legs felt like rubber bands.

She got off her knees, smiling all the time and started to undress. She was standing by the bed nude, she was gorgeous, her tits were like two big cantaloupes, and the areolas were huge, her nipples were long, sticking straight out. She was ready her labia were swollen and red. She lies on the bed and spreads her legs; her juices are flowing down her crack to her ass. She pointed to her pussy and said, “Jack, please kiss this for me, please.” I got on the bed between her legs and kissed her folds; she was flowing like a fountain. My tongue was darting in and out, and flicking her clitoris. She started moaning and jerking and then she came. She was humping my mouth with every thing she had. She was squeezing my head with her legs clamped so hard I could hardly breath. When she finally released my head, she said, “Jack will you please fill me with your beautiful Monster.”

I grabbed her ankles and spread her as wide as I could. I moved up and started rubbing my head between her lips. Her juicy exotic essence coating the head of my cock as I continued to rub up and down her crack.

“Please, Jack, please don’t tease me!”

The head slipped in easy, she was dripping wet.

“Oh, Jack, Careful. Oh, sweet boy, give me more, please.”

I pushed into her all the way; her cunt was like a cauldron of hot lava. Now I was thrusting into her at a slow pace and she was meeting each thrust with one of her own. I could feel the muscles in her cunt clinging to my cock as I traveled deep into her body. She was arching her back off the bed to get more cock into herself; her back was almost a foot off the bed. What a site, her tits bouncing like jello, and her ass going faster with each stroke. She was grinding her pussy into my cock; her head was back, her eyes closed and her mouth open.

She sighed, “oh Jack you’re so big. Oh god, oh god, HARDER JACK, OH GOD, I’M CUMMING. OOOOHHHHHHHHHH GGGGOOODDDD IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.” She was moving like a wild woman under me and I was hammering her as hard as I could. I was holding onto her ass, pulling her pussy to me. I felt my balls start to tighten, and I tried to hold back. Then I felt my seed shooting through my cock like a cannon, she was in orbit and I was shooting rope after rope in her magnificent cunt, she was still cumming. She was thrusting her cunt into my meat fast and hard. Finally, she started to relax and I just kept on stroking into her. I fucked her like that till I came again, which seemed like an eternity. She was having an orgasmic episode that did not want to end the whole time. When we finally stopped she was lying with her eyes closed, breathing heavy like she just ran a four-minute mile.

She looked at the clock on the bed table; it was 3:33 and Mr. Anderson should be home by 5:00. I lay there and kissed her nipples, sucking them into my mouth. Then I started to nibble and bite them, they felt like they were and inch long. The whole time I was squeezing and massaging her luscious fleshy melons. My cock was hard as a rock again. She rolled over and looked at me with a smile, then getting to her knees, put her leg over my body. She squatted down over my cock, with her pussy lips touching my bulb and impaled herself on my rod. Saying, “ that monster feels wonderful,” and started riding up and down again, rocking on my dick, like she was on a pogo stick. She had a series of orgasms, which did not stop until I came. We were both exhausted and my cock was no longer hard, for first time since I had fucked her. She kissed me and told me I better get going before Mr. Anderson got home. We both got dressed and when, I was walking out the front door, Mr. Anderson was driving into the garage.

He waved and I waved back as I headed for my room and a shower. I was thinking that I was in a very good position; Mrs. Anderson would do anything to get my cock in her, and I really wanted to fuck Marie before I left for school.

Look for chapter3 of the Monster.