The Monster Chronicles: The Lamia

Story Info
He saw a woman on the rocks, is she really a woman?
811 words
3.43
29.8k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 02/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rarans
Rarans
65 Followers

All characters in this story are above 18.

*****

He was walking along the mountain path. He was lost among the mountains for a few days.

He was wearing a worn himation. He looked no older than 20. He had short blond hair in curls, he looked like a sculpture of Apollo with his broad chest and ripped arms.

He was the son of a wealthy merchant in Thebes. He is on his way to Athens to study arts which have always been his passion. His father had warned him about the dangers of this journey, but he ignored him and started his journey.

He walked along the mountain path with unwavering resolution. He hunted a deer two days ago for food, it is nearly over now. He must look for another quarry.

Then he saw a stream flowing through the rocks, he followed it upstream. The water is crystal clear. The stream is coming from a small pond situated in a groove.

There on the rocks by the pond sat a woman, she was of such breathtaking beauty that he had no words to describe her, her dark hair fell down to her waist, her pale skin the colour of freshly fallen snow, her are the colour of gold, the snake skin around her waist glittered in the sun, she was completely naked , her voluptuous breasts stood proudly on her chest, her eyes moved towards him and he felt instantly drawn towards her.

He started walking towards her, she stood up and placed her hand behind his head and suddenly pulled him into a kiss. The kissed passionately as if they were lovers meeting after many years.

She pushed him onto the ground and fell on the top of him. She ripped apart his himation and slowly slid down to his groin.

She took his already hard and throbbing cock into her mouth and started bobbing her head, she sucked as if she had centuries of experience in it. He started moaning in pleasure, his cock threatening to burst out in pleasure.

"Mmmm.."

She looked up at him, something changed in her eyes, they were black now and full of lust. There is something ancient about her.

She increased her pace. He moaned harder and harder, he is soo near climax. The woman seemed to sense it because she removed her mouth from his groin.

She started licking his abdomen slowly moving up, when she reached his neck she looked up at his face. He looked at her, her face is no longer human but still beautiful.

"Who.. Wh.. What are you?" He asked.

"I am Lamia. Mistress of Zeus, cursed to be a monster that feeds on young men by Hera." She replied .

He recoiled from her, was she going to kill him, she definitely seemed capable.

She looked so miserable, he realized he had one mission in life to make this woman happy.

He kissed her on her lips, she returned the kiss.

"Lamia I am willing to die for you." He said and pushed her onto her back and put his cock into her pussy and started pounding her.

" uh...uh...uh.." she moaned with pleasure.

He fucked her harder and harder as if his life depended on it. He sweat is glistening on her body due to sun light.

Her hips started swaying synchronous to his thrusts. She grabbed his butt and started pushing him deeper in her. He is sweating like hell from the effort be was putting in.

He leaned down to kiss her, he kissed her on her lips. He moved towards her ear and started nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Mmmmm.." She moaned in appreciation.

He grabbed one of her breasts in his hand and started pinching her nipple. He played with her nipple while kissing her.

She threw her arms round him and started moving her hips up and down grinding her pussy onto him.

The rolled over so that she was on the top of him, she sat upright holding his cock inside her pussy and started moving up and down, riding him.

"Mmmm...fuck me harder." He moaned.

She sensed that he is near climax and increased her pace.

He arched his back in one final thrust and came in her pussy.

He collapsed into the grass completely spent.

She fell next to him and started licking his cock refusing to waste even a single drop of cum.

When she is completed ,she started kissing him is it is the last chance for her to kiss him, which it is.

He lay there in the grass with that empty look in his eyes.

She took his head into her arms and started cradling his head. He put his mouth on her nipple and started sucking it.

She lowered her mouth onto his neck and sank her fangs into him.

Rarans
Rarans
65 Followers