The Monster in the Basement

Story Info
Nancy lusts after a chained beast.
1.7k words
4.17
157.2k
83
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy always knew there was something strange about the old house next door. The bent old woman who lived there was extremely secretive, and she often brought unusual things into the house, sometimes in the dark of night. Chains, clamps, even a whip were among the objects she saw carried in.

Then there were the moans and groans coming from the basement. The windows were all carefully boarded up, so Nancy could never see inside, but she sometimes heard the sounds. She was almost sure that the old woman had someone, or something locked in that basement.

Nancy was a 40-year-old widow who also lived alone. She had lots of time to keep tabs on the goings-on in the neighborhood. She also was a very horny woman. She missed the sex she and her late husband enjoyed so freely during their years together. In fact, Nancy was still an attractive woman, and she sometimes drove to the city and picked up strange men in one of the bars, just for the sex. But that was her little secret. She never let it be known in the small town where she lived that she would ever do something as wild and indiscrete as that.

The mystery of whatever it was that was hidden in the old woman's basement never seemed to get out of Nancy's mind. One night Nancy heard the old woman calling out in despair and took it upon herself to go to the house. She found the old woman stricken and on the floor. She had apparently had a stroke. Nancy called an ambulance. While they were waiting, the old woman confided in her that she had a "creature" in her basement, and asked if Nancy would somehow continue to care for it while she was away.

"What kind of creature?" Nancy asked.

The old woman looked strangely at her. "He is my son," she answered. "But he is a hideous monster. He was born out of a sinful act. He was conceived during a satanic ritual and this thing has been my burden. Be very careful and never get too close to him. Just see that he is fed and gets water every day. And bring him toys. His mind is simple, like that of an animal. But he can be very dangerous."

Just before the ambulance arrived, the old woman gave Nancy the keys to both the house, and the basement door. The latter key was a large, heavy key, designed to open a steel prison door. Nancy was not sure she wanted to be committed to such a task, but there was no one else. She thought she could simply turn the matter over to the authorities if the old woman didn't return. So she agreed to look after the creature.

"Does he have a name?" she asked.

"Robert." She said.

Once the ambulance was gone, Nancy went immediately to the basement. She was extremely curious about the creature and had to see for herself what it looked like.

She ascended a long dark set of wooden steps, then found a light switch that lit up a small room at the foot of the stairs. There, in front of her, was a large steel vault, and the door. She carefully inserted the key, and opened the door.

The room was pitch dark. There was a terrible smell coming out of it and it almost caused her to turn and run. But Nancy waited a moment, listening. She heard something in the room, breathing heavily. There was a low grunt, something like a boar pig rooting in the dirt. She saw a light switch just inside the door and clicked on the light.

There, in front of her, was a beast like she had never seen before. A large, hairy, creature with a distorted, misshapen face. It had a human form, but was matted in thick dark brown fur from head to feet. It wore no clothes. When it saw her, it got up off the dirty mat on the concrete floor and stood up, as if to examine her as carefully as she was examining it. That was when she saw the creature's massive uncircumcised penis.

It hung limp, but it measured at least 14 inches in length, almost to the monster's knees, and was as thick as Nancy's wrist. She had never seen such an organ.

Perhaps it lacked intelligence, but the creature knew that Nancy was interested in his cock. It suddenly stood as straight as it could, thrusting his hips forward, so that she could get a better look. As she looked, the cock began to grow erect.

Nancy turned at that moment, embarrassed at her own thoughts. She locked the door and ran back to her home. But she couldn't sleep that night, thinking about the monster with the very large cock. She found herself masturbating in her bed, getting very wet, imagining what it would be like to let such a creature have its way with her.

She kept her word and took care of Robert the monster for several days. She also made an occasional visit to the hospital, where she learned the old woman was doing poorly. Hospital officials said she probably would have to be committed to a nursing home.

Nancy knew she would have to turn Robert over to the authorities, but she found herself stalling. She would not admit it to herself. At least at first. But she lusted after the creature. She never left the basement cell without looking at that big cock and thinking about what it would be like to let that beast fuck her. The thought stayed with her day and night. She knew it would be extremely dangerous for her to go to the monster. She might even be killed. But the thought remained.

One night Nancy decided to follow her lust. She came to the beast dressed only in a raincoat to cover her nakedness as she passed from one house to the next. She slipped off the coat before she entered the cell. Then she boldly stood before the creature naked.

The stench of the room excited her. The fact that the beast was examining her naked body with great interest also excited her. She felt her nipples harden, and her pussy swell in anticipation. She stood there, her legs slightly open, her fingers gently rubbing her excited clit, as the beast sat in front of her, grunting and making other strange sounds. She noticed that its great cock was stirring. The beast understood what she was there for.

The chains suddenly rattled and the monster got to its feet. It now came to her, getting as close as the chains would allow. By now its cock was fully erect. Nancy stepped closer and reached for that huge, throbbing organ. The beast suddenly turned away, perhaps thinking she might do it harm.

"No, Robert," she said in a soothing voice. "I just want to touch it. I want to feel the power of you down there."

As if it understood, the creature turned back to her and allowed her to put her hand gently on the tip of his penis. Soon he had it in her grip and was slowly masturbating him. The monster began making cooing noises and moved as close to her as it could, letting her continue to play with his great organ.

Nancy slowly moved closer, her hands now fondling the creature's heavy hairy balls. The creature smelled very bad for lack of ever having a bath. Yet even the smell of this wild chained beast excited her now. She no longer cared what happened. She was recklessly going to let this creature have its way with her.

Nancy got too close and the creature grabbed her, pulling her into its lair. He did not know his own strength, and she felt heavy fingernails, like claws, tearing at the flesh of her arm as the creature pulled her to its mat. From this moment on there was no need to teach the beast the art of fucking. Whether instinct, or from some other form of collective intelligence, the animal knew exactly what it needed to do.

Nancy was thrown face down on the filthy, bug infested mat and the beast fell upon her, its mighty cock thrusting, pressing against her ass, but missing its mark. One thrust pressed hard against her anus, but the great cock was too large to enter there without some help. She finally managed to raise her rump and get her hands on the monster's thrusting lance, guiding it directly into her wet and waiting pussy.

There was nothing gentle about what happened next. The great cock pierced her like a battering ram, tearing everything wide open. The pain tore through her pelvis and she was bleeding like the day she first surrendered her virginity. But as the creature fucked her hard and fast like an animal the pain soon turned into fantastic pleasure. His driving thrusts quickly brought her to a powerful orgasm. It rippled through her tormented body as the beast continued his animalistic thrusting. She couldn't breathe. Her entire body stiffened. Her muscular contractions rippled around the massive driving cock causing the creature to ejaculate. She was still in orgasm when she felt the creature stiffen, heard it groan, and then felt its hot semen filling her pussy in massive bursts of energy.

Afterward, the beast pulled her lovingly to his breast, and held her tight against him as it lay down on its cot. It played with her naked body, fondling her breasts, poking fingers in her still dripping pussy, and pulled her hair. The smell of the creature from this close, and its breath, revolted Nancy. But she could not get away. She thought perhaps she would forever be a prisoner of the prisoner.

Later, however, the beast drifted off to sleep, its arms holding her as if she were a rag doll. Once she felt its mighty muscles relax, Nancy carefully pulled herself away and made her escape.

She was sore and bleeding from the ordeal, but extremely satisfied. She couldn't remember being fucked so completely and experiencing an orgasm like that. That night, she decided that she would never tell the authorities about Robert. She was going to take care of him for a very long time.