The Monster Within Ch. 02

Story Info
Beverly and I grow closer.
12.6k words
4.73
19.5k
28

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
735 Followers

Disclaimer

All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

Of course all characters are fictional, any resemblance with living or dead real persons is pure coincidence.

This is the second part of a five-part story. I recommend reading the first part if you haven't done so yet.

**********************************************

Chapter II: We grow closer

As usual I woke around 7.00h. Beverly was still knocked out. It didn't seem like she had moved at all during the night. I carefully slipped out from under her and out of the bed. I meagrely replaced my body with my pillow. Immediately she inhaled a deep breath but otherwise did not move. She looked rather content.

I dressed in the track suit I usually wore around the house, comfortable, reliable, easy washed, grabbed my tablet and went downstairs. As always my first stop was the coffee machine. When the coffee was ready, I added some milk and went to the ground floor checking on the pack. As usual most were still snoozing. They just opened an eye, saw it was me, and ignored me. Just Stock(holm) and Cop(enhagen), the two youngest, had gone outside in the garden to romp. They had learned to let the adults sleep. As only the two youngest are fed twice a day, I prepared just two bowls of food and went outside. I placed the bowls on the ground waiting for the two beatniks to come around. They soon appeared, knowing the procedure. They sat down and looked at me.

"Eat."

While they were eating I checked the 'poop corner', picked up the excretions with small bags and threw them in the bin. On my way back in I picked a yellow rose from the bush next to the entrance, returned upstairs, properly cut the stalk the way Sandra had taught me, put the rose in a vase and entered the living room. I prepared another coffee, sat down at the table, took the tablet and opened the notepad.

Beverly's apartment. Beverly's clothes. Beverly's furniture. Beverly's car. Beverly's purse/wallet. Beverly's computer. Status of Patrick.

I stalled. Had I really just listed six detailed tasks concerning Beverly (and picked a flower) before I had a conscious thought about my best friend? O..........K.........

Status of Esther. Status of meathead and the thugs. Testimony at the police station. Inform lawyer about work concerning B. and meathead (does she want my help?). Getting Patrick from the hospital (?). Cleaning the kennel. Groceries.

I reflected a bit more about the coming day. When no new tasks came to mind, I closed the notepad and went surfing for news and entertainment. One after the other my dogs came upstairs, demanding a bit of attention and affection. I gladly delivered. They then moved on usually walking out in the garden. At ten I moved over to the kitchen. I prepared a small breakfast consisting of two slices of bread, butter, jam, one glass of orange juice and a cup of coffee. I was just arranging everything including the rose on the tray I could place on the bed when I heard bare feet coming down the stairs so I instead started setting everything up on the table. As I finished the preparations, I was hugged from behind.

"Good morning, Beverly. How did you sleep?"

"Good morning, Stan. I slept like dead. I don't remember having slept so soundly in years."

I turned around. Still dressed in my T-shirt, she looked a bit crumpled from having slept for almost twelve hours straight. Her short cut hair was a mess but she was still, or maybe because of that, a beautiful sight.

"Great to hear. And how are you feeling?"

"Rested, hungry and angry."

"Breakfast is ready. If you had slept five minutes longer, I would have served it in bed."

She sat down at the table, "Thank you."

"Care to tell me what you are angry about?" I was a bit worried that she might be mad at me because I had rejected her advances the night before.

"How could that son of a bitch do that to me? How could he make so scared? How could he so easily shake my world? I swear if I got my hands on him now, I would tear him to pieces." She fumed. "I would grab him by the balls and tear them off. Then I would feed them to him." The rant went on. Good. Anger was better than fear. And she wasn't angry with me which was a plus in my book. While listening to her venting steam I rearranged her breakfast on the table and steered her over. She went on for several minutes while she abused that poor slice of bread trying to smear butter and jam on it while at the same time using the knife to demonstrate what she would with her ex if she got her hands on him. When she finally had finished her rant and the bread, she looked at me, slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry but I had to get that out of me. Do you have some more bread?"

"Nothing to be sorry for. I like you much better this way than how you were yesterday evening." I laughed while I went to the kitchen to cut some more bread.

"You have already had breakfast?" she asked.

"More or less, I usually just have a few coffees. I usually skip solid food in the morning, have a salad or something alike for lunch and then dinner."

"That's not healthy. You should eat breakfast like an emperor, lunch like a king and dinner like a beggar."

"Yeah, so I've been told. And not so much coffee and no alcohol and no this but more of that and whatever. I'm happy how I handle it," I shrugged.

"Stan, listen. I have understood you don't like people expressing gratitude."

"Bev, don't."

"No, please listen. Just this one time. Please."

I nodded, feeling uncomfortable.

"I do not know suitable words for what you did yesterday. You took down Donald, you most likely saved my life, you handled the whole day with greatest ease, you took me in, offered me protection and safety and most importantly, you turned me down yesterday evening when I was willing to whore me out just to feel useful and safe again. I've had friends do many nice things for me but nobody has ever done anything as caring and considerate as that. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure, milady," I replied performing my best old fashioned bow trying to break the seriousness of the moment. She grinned.

"And now," she started saying after I had straightened back up and before I could react she had pulled my track suit pants and my underwear down to my ankles in one swift motion leaving me standing half naked and slightly shocked.

"No, wait..." I began stuttering just as the front door downstairs flew open and Gabriela barged in.

"Uncle Stan! Where are you?"

"Shit!" I desperately hobbled into the kitchen, the pants still around my ankles, trying to find cover and time to pull up my pants. I just about managed before Gab came around the corner.

"I tried to warn you," I grinned at Beverly as soon as my pants were up again.

"Mommy and Dan and I go to the hospital to get Daddy. Do you want to join?"

"I'd love to, Sweetheart, but unfortunately I'm a bit busy. Beverly and I have some boring adult things to talk about." I tried to look sad.

"Ok. See you later," and off she rushed.

"'Boring adult things'? I promise whatever it will be, it will not be boring." Beverly approached me walking seductively, grinning widely.

"Wait. Just one second." I held her the shoulders, an arm's length away. "I have two things to say first! One. You are way too tempting to be turned down repeatedly, so if you try to seduce me again, you will succeed sooner rather than later."

"Good," she replied with a predatory smile on her lips.

"Two. There are some important topics that need to be sorted out. I am aware of the fact that this will kill the mood, but you need to think about your situation." That stopped her cold. I switched into my problem solving mode.

"Let's get some more coffee and sit down. I've prepared a list." While she sat down at the kitchen table I prepared the coffees and got my tablet. I activated it, entered the passcode and opened the notepad.

"First off all, yesterday I offered you to stay here for a few days. That offer remains of course valid, I even extend it to 'as long as you need.' That might..."

Before I could continue she had jumped up, closed the gap between us, grabbed my head and planted a loud non-sexual kiss on my lips.

"Thank you. That really means a lot to me!" She sat down on my leg, hugging me and looking at the pad.

"But that means we need to get some things from your apartment. Your clothes, your purse, your car, your computer and anything else. Also you must reflect on what to do with the apartment. If Donald really goes to prison can you terminate the lease alone? Who owns the furniture? What should you do with Donald's belongings? Things like these. You might want to contact a lawyer. Do you know one? Do you want me to help? Where do you work? How will you get there?" I rattled the question in quick order.

"Not everything needs to be done immediately but the sooner the better for your psychological health. The very first step should be to prioritise the tasks."

Beverly sat there, stunned, her head had dropped.

"You've put in quite some thoughts into this already, haven't you? I don't know, I need time to think. It's just too much to handle," she started showing the instability from yesterday and I realised she was far from being over her problems. I hugged her.

"I'm sorry. I should have been more considerate. When I get into my problem solving mode, I can be a bit reckless. Listen, Beverly, I'll help you with everything. You are not on your own. What do think of the following idea?

We dress and take my large van over to your old apartment," I stressed the word 'old', "There we collect your clothes and everything which is easy to transport, your car and come back here. Just a quick trip to collect the necessities. Then we go up and take a long, relaxing bath in the hot tub. Tomorrow or on Monday we take care of the next step."

"What if his friends are there? What if somebody tries to stop us? What if they want to punish me for charging him?" The last question was barely audible.

"My pack would take care of that." A slightly different idea started forming in the back of my head but I didn't want to mention it right away. "We can fit us, the pack and multiple suitcases in the van and still have enough space for a football team." A bit of humour might help I thought. She looked up. My idea had developed into a plan while I was talking.

"You don't need to worry about my car as I don't own one. Also I'm unemployed right now. I used to work as a program manager at a marketing company but got laid off two months ago during a cost cutting program. I have no income, no place to live, nothing. I'm so useless. You can obviously stop worrying about me at all as I'm clearly not worth the effort."

She started crying again so I took her in my arms, trying to provide comfort.

"Shhh... Calm down. You are not alone. You have a place to live and in time you will find a new job. I will help you get back on your feet. You are not alone." Gradually her crying slowed and she calmed down again.

"Why are you so nice to me? You hardly know me."

"Because you need it and I can help? Because you let me? Because I have so much bad karma it will last for several life times and helping you might ease the burden a bit? Come on, let's get going."

"You? Bad karma? You're the friendliest and most helpful person I've met in a long time!"

"More than you can imagine," I replied with a quiet voice, "but I don't want to talk about it. Right now, you are in the focus and we will take on one problem after the other."

"You can't imagine how grateful I am to you. I will make amends for your effort."

"There is nothing to make amends for. I don't expect any kind of repayment."

We went upstairs to dress. Walking behind her I had a wonderful view of her well-toned legs under the hem of my T-shirt. Was it legal to have such sexy legs? She stopped at the top of the stairs and turned around catching me staring at her legs.

When I looked up, caught red-handed, she leaned forward, took my face in her hands, pulled me closer and softly pressed her delicious lips on mine. I reluctantly drew back and broke the kiss.

"Don't. Don't do this out of a feeling of obligation," I mumbled.

She pulled me back to her and reinitiated the kiss. Only she added promise to the temptation and sensually used her tongue to part my lips. She lured my own tongue out and tenderly our tongues started to dance, carefully caressing and exploring each other. Our eyes closed as we floated in the sensations of the caring touches. My hands started to roam her backside on their own accord, softly caressed her back, her butt, her thighs. The kiss sent electrical jolts from the tongue down my spine directly into the loins. We both moaned softly, expressing the urge that was building inside of us. An eternity later she released me from the most sensual kiss I had ever experienced.

"Before we leave, I will take a shower. And I really, really want you, even need you to join me in there."

"I don't think that's a good idea. Are you really absolutely sure about this?" I asked.

"Don't reject me. Not again. I'm not sure if I can take it."

That said, she simply turned around, walked towards the bathroom swinging her hips. I stood there, totally enthralled, incapable of thinking. All my good intentions of not letting her seduce me had been shattered by the sensations of that incredible, flabbergasting kiss.

"Are you coming?" she called flirtingly. My cock had become rock hard during the kiss. After all it had waited for this the whole evening yesterday, severely annoyed at my impeccable, gentlemanly behaviour.

I followed her on autopilot. She was waiting at the entrance of the bathroom looking over her shoulder. When she saw me follow, she gripped the T-shirt at the hem, lifted it over her head and threw it to the side in one swift motion. I was rewarded with an incredibly sexy view of her backside. My own attempts to remove my track suit while following Beverly into the shower were much less effective and resulted in me almost tripping over. I clumsily struggled out of the pants and the underwear and then removed the shirt quickly. Still hard I followed her into the spacious shower.

She expected me already having let the water run hot.

"He seems to like what he sees," she smiled as she directed the spray of the water on my chest and took my shaft in her other hand and cautiously started stroking it up and down, not so much masturbating but rather caressing it. I moved in to kiss her.

"You're definitely a grower, not a shower," she grinned. She had seen me deflated when she had pulled down my pants in the kitchen so she was able to tell. Fully erect I sported an eighteen centimetre hard-on with a width of roughly four centimetres. No huge porn-star material but still above average.

My brain finally rebooted and I was able to have more or less coherent thoughts again.

"We shouldn't do this. You are not yet ready for this." But my actions contradicted my words. I took the shower head from her hand and sprayed the hot water down her back. I placed my free hand on her chin and turned her face upwards. I planted soft, caring kisses and nibbles on her mouth, nose, cheeks and lower lip. All the while she continued her caressing of my shaft and returned the soft kisses. Her second hand had moved to my balls, gently scratching her nails along the underside of the sack.

"Holy shit," I moaned. I was seconds from blasting my load when she suddenly let go of my shaft and my balls, took the shower head from my hands and withdrew half a step. She continued to spray us keep us warm while I tried to recover from that almost-blast.

"You're a mean girl, do you know that?" I finally had the opportunity and the presence of mind to take a good look at her. I realised I had not yet consciously looked at her nude body, despite having been in the shower almost cumming for several minutes by now. She looked enticing. From the top of her head with the short hairstyle to the marvellous face, past the slender shoulders, the beautiful, rather large, breasts with the small dark areolas and the hard nipples, the flat stomach, the small, well-trimmed triangle above her pussy and the perfect legs. I couldn't have saved a more beautiful woman even if I tried.

I bowed down slightly, took her face in my hands and resumed the kissing. Soon I noticed that she was at least as agitated as I was. I reached down to her hip and pulled her closer, wedging my hard cock between our bodies and pressing her tits into me. She groaned loudly in reaction to my need fuelling her own. I moved my hands upwards and to her side and caressed the side of her boobs touching her only with the tips of my fingers. Up and down and up and down, slow soft strokes and touches. Her groaning intensified. I bent down a bit, grabbed her ass cheeks and lifted her up. She automatically wrapped her legs around my waist, spreading her nether region wide in the process. This led to my cock rubbing along her hot wet folds as I pulled her closer to my body and then she stiffened. For two seconds she didn't move or breath, every muscle in her body tensed and caused her to lean backwards arching her upper body, putting her entire weight on my arms.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod," she started shaking violently, cumming hard, losing control of her body, gushing her fluids all over my cock and loins. Her upper body sprang forward, she threw her arms around my neck, clung to my body and screamed out her release. Her shaking conveyed on my shaft and set it off spurting jet after jet, three, four, five, six big streaks of hot white cum, my hips jerked uncontrolled, my knees went weak.

I leaned my back to the wall for support, glided down to the floor of the shower and sat down cross-legged, Beverly still on my lap, still shaking, her legs wrapped around me, her head on my shoulder. As soon as we sat, I kissed Beverly softly on her head, her forehead. She lifted her face to mine and returned the soft caring kisses. In between the kisses, we started laughing.

"That was incredible," even more kisses. She still held the shower head in her hand. I took it from her and sprayed her back in an attempt to keep her warm. Having her hands free she took my face in her hands locking her eyes on mine.

"Oh, that felt so good. You can't believe how much I needed that."

"I'm glad I could help."

We were still laughing, contended, relaxed and sharing kisses.

After some recovering we somewhat reluctantly stopped our teasing and carefully raised, still having somewhat rubbery legs, and started cleaning the mess I had caused, tenderly soaping, caressing and finally rinsing each other. Sometime later we emerged from the shower, clean, content and happy. I took the only towel for myself, we had shared it yesterday evening, and walked over to the cabinet containing the towels and got a clean one for her.

I forced myself out of the post-orgasmic cuddle-mood and quickly dried off. I gave Bev a quick kiss on the lips and told her to hurry up, get dressed.

"I want to get the unavoidable tasks done as quickly as possible. The sooner we leave, the sooner we are done at your old apartment and the sooner we are back here. Ok? Can you face it?"

"With you on my side, I can face anything," she replied, pulling the towel tighter around her, trying to show courage she didn't really have.

"Would you mind giving me the address where we are going?" She named it. I dressed as fast as only a man on a mission can, she had just pulled up her panties when I was finished, and ,with a last peck on her lips, went down to the living room. Time to turn my plan into action.

"Come down when you're ready." I called out, pulling my mobile from my pocket.

***

Thirty minutes later we were about to leave. I had loaded half of the pack into the van and Beverly and I had just taken our seats when my mobile rang. I recognised the name and answered the expected call.

Kojak01
Kojak01
735 Followers