The Monster Within Ch. 03

Story Info
Beverly learns about the monster.
12.3k words
4.76
22.4k
26

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
735 Followers

Author's note/Disclaimer:

All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

Of course all characters are fictional, any resemblance with living or dead real persons is pure coincidence.

This is the third part of a five-part story. I recommend reading the previous parts if you haven't done so yet.

My thanks go to Joffa for providing his spelling and grammar expertise. His help is highly appreciated. If any errors remain, I'm sure they happened after his editing.

I have been asked to include imperial measures but have decided against. The story plays in Switzerland and in Switzerland the metric system is used. But here is some help for those unfamiliar with the metric system: 1 inch is 2.5 cm, 1 foot is 30 cm, 1 metre is 3 feet and 3.4 inches. The main protagonist is 1.85m which is just under 6 feet 1 inch.

When the time is below 12 it is am. So 7.00h is 7am. If the time is above 12 just subtract 12 and you have the time in pm. So 17.00h corresponds to 5pm (17-12=5).

*************

Chapter III: Meeting the Monster

I woke around 7.00h. I looked to my left. Bev was still fast asleep. Sandra had not sent me an inspiration. I was as confused as when I fell asleep.

I carefully slipped out of bed. I dressed in my track suit and went downstairs to get my first morning coffee. I activated my tablet, entered the passcode, the date of the day my family was murdered, and started to make my day plan. I sipped my coffee but my brain refused to focus. My mind jumped from Sandra to Beverly to the hunting down of the bikers to the twins and back. I gave up. I would have to develop the day as it happened.

I reflected on starting the dog training. 7.30h? Good joke. They would go and tear anyone apart at any time if they had to, but generally they were late risers. No need to start training on a bad note. In an hour maybe.

So I just went downstairs to feed the two youngest and then returned to the living room to surf the web.

***

Beverly

I woke from the sun. Stan was out of the bed already. I heard him do something in the garden. Short, precise shouts. I supposed he was training his dogs, I thought. His side of the bed had already cooled down so he must have gotten up already a while ago. Too bad he seemed to be an early riser, I had always loved morning sex. I reflected on the past two days.

HE had been so tall, so strong, so invincible, so in-control. When HE defeated Donald. When HE came to my rescue. HE had taken control of everything. HE made everything happen. HE saved me. HE protected me. HE cared about me. How could I not have fallen for HIM? HE was perfect.

I smiled as I remembered how he loomed over the dreaded but defeated Donald.

I had never heard of 'premature ejaculation' of women but that was what had happened in the shower. The night before I had felt so desperate, so fearful and so inadequate that I was willing to sell my body in exchange for HIS protection. Being the immaculate knight in shining armour HE had been all day, HE turned my offer down without actually rejecting me. HE took care of me. HE gave me HIS protection without requesting a return. Then the next morning HE listened to me, HE cared about what I had to say. HE was in control of everything while still showing me a respect I didn't feel I deserved. HE was on top of everything, in control, but included me - unworthy, overwhelmed me - in the decisions. Of course I fell even faster for HIM. I almost came right there on the stairs when we kissed for the first time. When HE finally touched my pussy in the shower, even if it was just accidentally, it felt so intense, I immediately started squirting. Feeling HIM cum with me just heightened the experience.

Unconsciously my hands had started to stroke myself. One hand was at my breasts teasing my nipples while the other had dived straight to my already wet pussy to get my juices to flow.

How HE called upon an army to help with my flat. How HE made everything happen with a wink of HIS finger. Then that encounter in the hot tub. I had never before experienced something like that. I had totally and utterly lost control of my body, my mind was completely overwhelmed, I had lost the ability to give commands to my muscles, to move on my own accord. All the nerve impulses had only known one direction: from anywhere on my body, directly into the pleasure centre of my brain. More than one hour! God, did I cum. I almost passed out. Of course, my infatuation deepened to a severe crush.

Meanwhile I had two fingers in my pussy and two fingers pinching my nipples. I steered towards a nice, solid orgasm but I already knew, it would feel incomplete, shallow.

The blowjob was fun. For the first time since I had arrived at Esther's place on Friday I was able to exert control over a situation. Usually men don't like that, to be at the mercy of a woman, but HE didn't seem to care. Until I saw that brief moment of panic when HE first reopened HIS eyes. I still don't know what caused it, HE had looked haunted.

I approached my orgasm really fast now, my stroking intensified, the speed increased. While my index and middle finger still worked my pussy, my thumb had started to worship my clit.

Then, finally, the sex. Finally, I was so in need of HIM. HIS surprising insecurities! How could HE - the most perfect, self-assured, well-mannered, polite, funny, friendly, respectful, successful man I've ever met - be so insecure? How could HE have fears of inadequacy? Didn't HE know, didn't HE see what an effect HE had on me? The caresses, the licking, the penetration, the coupling, it was so wonderful, so intimate, so perfect. The joint orgasm was the icing on the cake. I wouldn't have cared if I hadn't come. During that lovemaking I fell in love, I felt it happen. My heart had decided that HE was all I needed for happiness and I wouldn't ever feel complete without HIM.

I stiffened, only the thumb on the clit continued to move, all my muscles tensed and I felt the relief rush through my body, starting from my pussy spreading the release in all directions at once. A nice one, a good one, an unsatisfying one.

I remained lying in bed for a few minutes. I took a quick shower to wake me up and clean the various body liquids.

I dressed in nothing but the T-shirt he had given me two nights ago and went downstairs to get a cup of coffee. I walked out on the balcony overlooking the garden and watched him train his dogs while I sipped on my coffee. So dominant, so focussed, so... My phone started vibrating in my hand. Nina. My BFF.

I went inside and answered the call.

"Hi Nina, Darling, I'm so sorry I haven't called. I have so much to tell you. So much has happened!"

"Where are you, sweetheart? Are you ok? I heard about Donald going nuts!"

"I'm fine, better than fine, in fact. You won't believe me what has happened in the last two days. Right now I'm at a friend's place. He lives next to Esther. He has taken me in and provides me with a roof over my head and food in my stomach."

"He is somehow related to Esther. Isn't he? That guy with the Dobermans, right?"

"Yes. It's ten Dobermans by now. And related may be a bit over the top. He was the husband of Esther's husband's sister."

"Was? Divorced? Is he molesting you?"

"He is widowed. And no! He's not molesting me."

"Don't let him exploit you! Stay clear of him. Why didn't you come to me for help?"

"It's a long and complicated story. Listen, I'd invite you for lunch but as this is his place I should ask him first if he is ok with it. I'll call you back or send you a text with the address. Ok?"

"No. I'm leaving here the minute you hang up. I know where Esther lives, he's in the big house right next. I'll find you. I won't leave you there in the hands of a randy old devil."

"Nina, wait..." but she had already disconnected. I would have to tell Stan so he knew she was coming. I just hoped he wouldn't get too annoyed.

***

Stan:

After the aborted session on Friday and no training on Saturday the pack was a bit overzealous at first but this was due to the built-up energy. I had therefor decided to start with fifteen minutes of play, throwing toys around, having them chase each other to get to the toy first and bring it back. Exercise, training, affection. The simple but most effective method to dog training. After the excess energy was burnt, I started with some basic obedience training, juggling my pack to keep all dogs involved. Later I upped the levels, carrying out more complex commands and finally moved on to 'Squad training'. It was the squad training they had carried out to perfection during the crisis on Friday.

After ninety minutes I ended training with a big scuffle as usual. I rolled around with them on the ground, let them body check me, body checked back, rolled them over, got up, ran around, dropped back on the ground, was part of the pack, but always in the lead.

When I was out of breath, I finished the rumble, turned towards the door to go upstairs and take a shower. I saw Bev standing in the door, smiling all over her face. She had obviously seen me fool around with the dogs.

"That was so adorable! You looked so happy, so genuine!"

She smiled and looked at me so affectionately, I started to feel a bit uncomfortable.

"It's the best part of the training. I sometimes think I work with them just to have an excuse to fool around in the end," I grinned.

"I'll help you build up some stamina so you can do that longer. But first, I need to tell you something."

"Sounds serious. Can we talk while I go and take a shower? I'm dirty and sweaty."

"Sure. My best friend Nina called and insisted on coming over to save me from you. I tried to stop her, but she wouldn't take it. She'll be here in a few minutes. I hope that's ok for you? I really tried to stop or at least delay her."

She looked at me anxiously. I stopped, took her reassuringly by the shoulder and drew her eyes to mine.

"Bev, easy, no problem. Your friends are my friends unless they prove differently. She cares about you, she's worried and she wants to check in on you. That's what friends are for.

Ok. A plan. I go upstairs and take my shower, you invite her in, offer her some coffee and some snacks and talk. I'll come down when I'm ready and she can grill me how much she wants. What do you think? That works?"

"You're unbelievable."

I gave her a peck on the forehead and left for the shower. She came up to the bedroom to get something to wear. While I stood under the hot water, I tried to sort out my feelings. What was it that I felt for Beverly? Protective instinct? Brotherly love? A crush? Love? I didn't know. I missed some kind of reference point. Were my feelings for Beverly comparable to those I had for Sandra? No, not by a long way. Esther? More, far more. So I had the two cornerstones of the big love of my life on one side and a good but totally platonic friend on the other side. Beverly was somewhere in between. Somewhere between the sun and the Kuiper belt. That didn't help. I left the shower, clean but still confused. Never before had I been unclear about my feelings. I didn't like that.

I quickly pondered on dressing in a suit to make a good impression on Beverly's friend but decided that would be ridiculous. That wasn't a contest. If she preferred to go home with her friend then so be it, it would make life easier again. A short but undeniable cramp in my stomach made one thing clear to me: I didn't want Beverly to leave. But I also knew it was not my decision to make.

I dressed in Jeans and a polo shirt and went downstairs. I heard Beverly and her friend speak animatedly. I made sure they heard me coming down the stairs. I didn't want them to believe that I tried to sneak up and eavesdrop on them. I steered directly towards Beverly's friend. She was a few centimetres taller than Beverly and had shoulder-long fiery red hair.

"Hi. I'm Stan. Stan Parker."

"Hi. I'm Nina. Would you mind giving us a few more minutes?"

"Nina!" Bev shouted, sincerely shocked.

"Bev, easy. It's ok. Lots to tell and too little time. No problem for me. What do you think? I go to the store, buy some groceries and prepare a small lunch, a chicken salad or something similar? Would that be ok? That should give you about an hour to talk without me disturbing."

They looked at me, Nina rather surprised, Beverly with that affectionate look she had developed.

"That would be very accommodating. Thank you," Nina replied.

"See you later then."

I took the two youngest, Cop and Stock, and left for the store. I could have taken the car, but then I would have been back too soon, so I decided to walk. That would also give me the opportunity to work on the youngsters leash walking.

***

As announced I returned home roughly an hour later with a bag full of groceries. When I came up the stairs Beverly approached me, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, took the bag out of my hand and went straight for the kitchen, before I had the opportunity to say more than 'hi'. Nina was right behind her and pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you. Thank you for saving my Beverly," she said as she pressed and rubbed her C-cup tits into me.

"Ehm. My pleasure?" I was a bit confused. That seemed to become a rather common state.

"She told me the full story. She was very lucky you were around to save her. Fortunately we'll never have to find out what could have happened."

"Well, I don't know what exactly she told you but I'm afraid her description was a bit over the top. She seems to raise me on a pedestal to be some kind of saviour or a hero. But I'm none of that. I couldn't have done anything without the pack. I happened to be there and I happened to have the means to help."

"I see it. I see why," Nina muttered, taking a step back to look at me.

"See what?"

"Never mind. Handsome, humble and as clueless as only a man can be," she laughed.

"Beverly told me you're quite the stud," Nina came closer again, pushed up against me and grabbed my ass.

"Hey! Get your hands off!" I pushed her away but she didn't give up, moved in closer again and tried to kiss me on the mouth.

"No. Stop it. Now."

"What? You're saying no to a woman throwing herself at you? You're saying no to this?"

She threw herself into a sexy pose, pointed at herself with her hands, moving them seductively down her sides.

"You didn't say no to Beverly," she pouted.

"First of all, I did say 'no' to Beverly. At least for the first night. And then, the next morning, it was... was..." I searched for the right word, "different. I care for her. But you? I don't know you. You think I'm just looking for a quickie?"

Nina raised her hands in defeat, "Ok, calm down, sorry. It was just a test. You passed with flying colours. We've been doing this for each other with every guy we met. Girlfriends need to look out for each other."

"I don't like being subjected to tests," I growled but was already appeased. "Especially as I don't see any reason for a test."

"As I said 'clueless as only a man can be'."

We went to the kitchen to help Beverly with lunch. But in the few minutes since she entered the kitchen, she had already done most of the work. The chicken strips were already frying, the vegetables were peeled and cut, only the corn and the peas, which both were canned, were not yet added to the salad bowl and she was almost finished preparing the dressing.

I looked at Nina, intending to offer her a joke as a peace sign, "How is she doing this? Be honest. Is she using magic? Is she a witch?"

Nina accepted my peace offering in a stride and smiled back, "I really don't know. I've observed and studied her in the kitchen countless times but have never been able to duplicate. I have accepted my fate as an apprentice and occasional assistant when it comes to cooking. But since it's the only thing she lets me do, I've become really good at setting the table."

"You want to eat in the living room or here in the kitchen?"

During lunch we mostly spoke about Friday afternoon. I tried to give my view of the story but Beverly was not prepared to accept anything that didn't let me stand in the brightest and most favourable light. From my point of view she had a really messed up perception. She seemed to think I was some kind of mixture of Superman and St. George. Didn't she see how dangerous I was? No, how could she. She didn't know the dark side of me. She didn't know what had happened to Sandra's murderers. I would have to tell her soon if she intended to stay here a bit longer. She would see me differently afterwards. She would most likely leave me, disgusted. But it would be the best for her. I couldn't risk to expose her to my dark side.

Nina left in the early afternoon. Appeased that I wouldn't exploit Beverly but that I really cared and would try my best not to hurt her.

***

"Stan, I would like to do some fitness training. Do you have a place where I can set up my machines?"

"Sure, you can have either one of the guest rooms. They are both the same size, roughly five on five metres. Is that big enough?"

"Big enough? That's at least four times the space I could spare in my old apartment. Would you help me setting them up?"

"Well, my strength is rather on the theoretical side of construction than on the practical but I'll do my best," I shrugged. I was all thumbs when it came to handcraft.

Beverly fell quite for a second and then continued, with serious tone in her voice, "But first, I must talk to you. I think this is important."

We sat down on the couch, turned towards each other.

She closed her eyes, collected her thoughts, reopened them and looked me straight in the eyes, "I love you. Wait. Let me finish. I know it's just been two days. I know it should be impossible to be so sure about that but it's a fact. I'm in love with you. It doesn't matter if you return those feelings, it doesn't matter if you think I'm crazy. I'm in the most difficult time of my life and you provide me stability and safety, you could ask for anything, yet you demand nothing in return. You are such a caring, friendly, funny, well-mannered, self-assured man. I'm so comfortable in your presence. I love you with all my heart. If you don't return those feelings, it's ok. I will do my best to get back on my feet, find a job as soon as possible, hire an apartment and leave or I will just go and crash at Nina's."

She fell quite. She looked at me anxiously. I was thrown totally off my guard. I hadn't expected that. The conversation about my past, the one I had wanted to postpone as long as possible, suddenly couldn't wait any longer. I tried to collect my thoughts about what I had just heard, what I was about to say.

"Stan, say something, do something. Kick me out, kiss me, reject me, embrace me, do anything, just don't ignore me."

"Just give me a second to collect and sort my thoughts."

What should I tell her? What could I tell her?

"First of all, I do not think you love me. If love is the correct word in the first place, you love some exaggerated, heightened, idealised image. I'm not Superman and I'm certainly not the saint you seem to believe I am. On the contrary, your perception couldn't be further away from the truth. I'm not the person you seem to see. I am dangerous to be around and if you stay, you will most likely suffer because of me."

"Based on what I've seen and heard of you this is simply not true. And you are the only one who believes that."

"Maybe because I'm the only one who knows exactly what happened four years ago."

I turned away from Beverly, my eyes turned inwards towards the events that had happened roughly four years prior to this day. But I wasn't ready to share my story.

"I can't tell you what happened four years ago. I'm not ready to share that part of me. But I do know that you would not think so highly of me if you knew the story. If you asked for my opinion, I would say you were better off to go and crash at Nina. But the choice is yours. If you want to stay here, you can stay."

Kojak01
Kojak01
735 Followers