The Monster Within Ch. 05

Story Info
The finale.
11k words
4.73
24.8k
41

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
738 Followers

Author's note/Disclaimer

I've been totally overwhelmed by all the positive and encouraging response. Since the first chapter was published on the 19th May, I have been walking around with a huge grin on my face. The basics of the story have been in my head for almost a decade. To take that step and write down and even publish it here was a feat in itself. I had the story done for almost six months before I finally found the courage to submit the first chapter. That sense of satisfaction and motivation I got from receiving the positive feedback and the interaction with readers in the commentary section is immense.

I therefor dedicate this chapter to those who honoured me by taking the time to read, vote or even comment. Thank you!

My special thanks go to Joffa for providing his spelling and grammar expertise. His help is highly appreciated. If any errors remain, I'm sure they happened after his editing.

All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

Of course all characters are fictional, any resemblance with living or dead real persons is pure coincidence.

This is the last part of a five-part story. I recommend reading the previous parts if you haven't done so yet.

**********

Part V The finale

***

The events in this part start about two month after the end of part IV.

***

"Come on, you pussy. Is that all you've got?" The tall, lean blonde woman kneeled in front of me and screamed, "I've had 16 year old boys with more stamina than you!"

I focussed, I centred all my concentration in an effort to force my muscles to hold it for a few more seconds. I knew I could make it, I gave it everything I had, but then I failed. My muscles released. I dropped to the ground, I couldn't hold the plank any longer.

"That was not bad for a start. More than most manage," the blonde stated in a much friendlier tone.

"Holy shit. Are you always so mean, Natasha?" I wondered out of breath.

She laughed, a high, clear sound. "Of course not. Right, Bev? Some clients need to be stroked, some encouraged, some need to be challenged and some need to be provoked. I just try to give everybody what he needs."

"Try some encouragement next time," I managed to get out in between my ongoing attempts to catch my breath. Bev and Natasha looked as if they had just warmed up despite the fact that we had gone through an intense training for the last hour. I for one was utterly exhausted.

"Have you been doing any work-out in the past?"

"Apart from extreme couching, intensive dog petting and power chilling? No."

"You really need to stop this whole understatement thing. You're going through a rigorous ninety-minute exercise with your dogs every morning and you are walking them two more hours in the evening," Bev disagreed. "You're also hiking regularly and you carry the food for the pack."

"Would you mind showing me how you work the pack?" Natasha enquired. "Maybe I can get some ideas for my fitness classes," she added, laughing.

"Gladly, just give me a few more minutes to recover. It's more demanding for the dogs than for me though as it's so called mental work for them. Keeping up the concentration, remaining focussed, not getting distracted."

After a few minutes of catching my breath we got up. I asked Bev and Natasha to go on the balcony and watch from there as they would have the better view on the proceedings. I walked downstairs in the kennel.

"Pack! Garden. Work time."

Those that were inside, quickly jumped up and walked outside through the flap in the door. I followed them through the regular door expecting my pack to wait in a semi-circle roughly five metres from the door. They didn't disappoint me. I went to stand in front of them.

I looked back and up and saw the two women look down over the railing.

"I'll go through a rather short routine to get the cob webs out of their heads and the attention level up. Then we will go through some basic obedience exercises and in the end I'll show off with some 'Squad training'. But it will be a show rather than a training and I will not make longer than maybe fifteen or twenty minutes.

Pack, heel."

I started the show.

***

After I had finished the exercise including a little playground romp with them, we all went to shower. Natasha used the shower next to the guest rooms while Bev and I shared the one in the master bathroom.

"She's got nice tits, doesn't she?" Bev enquired.

"I'm sure most of her male clients are extra motivated trying to impress," I dodged the real question. As most men I had learned from a young age not to praise the looks of other women.

"Most but not you?"

"There are only few men who don't like big natural tits," I again avoided giving a clear answer.

"How would you know if they are natural? Did you check them out?" she tried to corner me.

"Well, it was hard not to when she hovered over me at the bench press."

I wasn't sure what this was about. She probably just enjoyed seeing me squirm a bit.

"I know," she smiled at me. "And she is hot!"

"Well, I'm sure many men..."

"Oh, drop it. I know it, you know it and I know that you know it. So just admit it."

"Ok, I confirm the obvious. Yes, she's hot."

"Then I'll have to make sure that you don't forget you're not single." She softly squeezed my cock, "I'll just have to keep you so drained that you can't think of pursuing any other women."

"Bev, as long as you are around I wouldn't even dream of doing that. Every other woman would be a step downwards," I pulled her close and kissed her lovingly.

We finished the shower without further teasing as we didn't want to leave Natasha waiting.

I was finished first. I went to the kitchen and started preparing dinner. A rather simple pasta bake, we had earned ourselves a treat following the work-out.

"Not only a noble knight but also a homemaker and a cook! You're really a keeper."

"Please, would you finally drop that noble knight nonsense? You saw my pack. You saw what they can do during the short demonstration. And these were the easy exercises. Do you really think I could have taken down Donald without the pack?"

"But you took him down and that's what counts."

"Bull shit."

"And it's not only taking down Donald. You've helped Bev so much. I remember the state she still was in a few weeks after the attack. And look at her now. She's almost back to her old self," Natasha obviously didn't want to see it from my point of view.

"I had nothing to do with that. That was Beverly herself who did it. Maybe with a bit of help from her psychiatrist. But I certainly didn't have anything to do with it."

Right then Beverly came down the stairs and interrupted Natasha's reply, "Nat, stop it. He doesn't believe me, Esther, Nina, Sumi, my father, my mother or even his best friend Patrick. You won't be able to make him understand. But it doesn't matter. Everybody but him understands and if he wants to think he knows better than everybody else then let him be wrong."

"But..."

"Natasha, stop it. Now. I'm serious."

"I don't get it but that's my problem I guess. But I had an idea while showering."

Involuntarily I pictured her naked in the shower. 1.80m of well-toned muscles, long blonde hair and really big tits, a D-cup at least. I quickly pushed the thought away. That wasn't the right time.

"We could make a Sunday work-out group. The three of us and maybe Sumi and Lara."

"More of that torture you put me through today?" I replied jokingly. "Why should I agree to that?"

"Well, you're not as young as you used to be and Beverly's wonderful cooking has left you a bit soft around the middle." She poked my side with her index finger, "You're not fat by any means. Yet. But some light fitness work-out would help to keep you in form and burn the calories you don't burn when working with the dogs."

"Who is Lara?" I asked.

"She's a friend of ours who happens to work at the same fitness studio as I do but as a masseur. I'm sure I can convince her to give you a proper massage if that helps to persuade you."

"Ok. Why not? The fitness thing I mean. After all you're not entirely wrong with the 'soft around the middle' thing. But I insist on blaming Beverly for it. She's just too good a cook."

"I don't force you to eat all of it. I'm not letting you blame me for being a greedy-pig! But Nat, could you get him an appointment during the week with Lara? That way he gets to meet her before we work out together."

"Sure, no problem. Any time where you are unavailable?"

"Hold a sec. Who says I want or need a massage? I'm perfectly well and relaxed as it is."

"You only think that because she hasn't yet loosened your back muscles. You have no idea how good she is," Beverly tried to convince me.

"Maybe you should stop seeing that shrink. My life was much easier before you were bossing me around," I winked at her. "Ok. Fine. But I have one condition."

"Which is?"

"Absolutely none of that 'noble knight' nonsense anymore. I'm serious. None. Not a single word. From anyone in that group. Ever."

"I'll tell her. So any time where you are unavailable?"

"Yes. On Saturday. Bev and I have invited her parents for lunch. Otherwise I can make myself available. I rise around 7.00h and work self-employed at home."

We continued to chat a bit, ate and sometime later Natasha left and Beverly and I had the rest of the evening for ourselves.

***

Two days later, I had just finished the shower after training the pack, I was about to leave for the massage. Early in the morning the day after Natasha had been over, I was still drinking my morning coffee, I had received a text from Natasha, 'Lara will call in a few minutes to arrange appointment.' I was still writing a reply when the phone had started ringing with an unknown number. The appointment was quickly arranged. I really didn't feel like needing a massage but as both Beverly and Natasha had insisted, I had gone along. It wouldn't hurt.

As I was drying myself off, Bev entered the bathroom, dressed in nothing but her underwear.

"Ready for the massage?"

"Yeah. Sure, it's not as if it needs preparation from my side."

"As a matter of fact, it does. Lara told me that most men get a hard-on while being massaged. It has to do with a pretty woman working over your body, pressing your cock in the table, slight movements of your body over it and so on. So I decided to get you off before you head over to her," she grinned and stroked my chest, pressing and rubbing her body against mine.

"Bev, you know very well that I can't resist you so I won't say 'no' but you don't have to do that. I think I have enough self-control to avoid an embarrassment."

"You shall relax during the massage not exert self-control."

She started kissing me, enticingly, challenging and provocatively. I responded eagerly and started stroking her back. She pushed her body into mine and made me lean against the lavatory. She dropped to her knees. The towel I had held around me was shed quickly. As always her kissing had me at half-mast already. She utilised her considerable talent and her by now profound knowledge of my erogenous zones to get me rock hard within a few more seconds.

"This is to get you off, don't hold back." She twirled her tongue around my glans, sucked me in, pulled me out and repeated that process. Knowing how much it turned me on, she softly scratched my balls with her fingernails and alternated this with a soft kneading of the sack. She took me as deep as she could, in, out, in, out, swirling her tongue, teasing the balls. Within less than a minute I was almost ready to blow. While continuing to tease my balls she pulled off just long enough to say,

"Fuck my mouth 'til you shoot your load down my throat."

She could be so slutty. I loved it as this shown submissiveness was born in the confidence she had regained. Hence I gladly complied. She moved her hands behind her back as she knew she wouldn't need to stop me from gagging her too hard, and I started using her mouth to bring me off. As I already was close to unloading when I started it didn't take long to reach the point of no return. I tensed the muscles in and around my cock, pumped a few more times and released. Without a break Bev took over the motions as my own movements became erratic while I came. She didn't miss a beat or a drop. She released my spent cock with a loud pop and made a big show of swallowing my load. I pulled her up to kiss her but she kept her mouth closed, only allowing a kiss on the lips.

"Thanks, Sweetheart. That was fantastic."

"Not getting bored of it?"

"Did I just leave the impression I was bored?" I replied with a rhetorical question and kissed her again on the lips.

"But why don't you let me kiss you after you sucked me off? I think it's the least I can do to show my appreciation and you kiss me when I'm full of your juices after licking you."

"I don't know. It kind of feels wrong to make you taste yourself. Don't forget I'm a bit bisexual. I have always preferred cock but I was never afraid of a pussy when I was single. I'm used to the female juices.

But you have to hurry now or you'll miss your appointment."

"I'll return the favour in the evening."

"I know you will. But it's not as if I've been starving for good sex or orgasms these last few months. You're taking good care of me, also in that regard. But I have to get down to my studies. I have a few things to deliver to my Profs by the end of next week."

After thoroughly questioning herself, Beverly had decided to take up on my offer to help her finance some additional studies. So next to working part time as a project manager in the marketing department of the local public transport company, she attended a MBA course.

I hurried, dressed quickly with a speedo underneath and left for my massage.

***

I arrived a few minutes early. While I was waiting at the reception, Natasha showed up dressed in a work-out outfit that would make most men remain seated with a towel in their lap after she had walked past.

"Stan, welcome! Glad you could make it," we exchanged the traditional three kisses on the cheeks. "You're here for a massage from the wonderful Lara?"

"Yes. I still don't think I need one but who am I to object to two beautiful ladies?"

"You hear that sweet talker, Lara? And just because Bev found him first we're not even allowed to touch him."

I turned around to the person Natasha had addressed and who had approached us from behind me.

"Well, it will be difficult to massage him if I can't touch him," the woman spoke with a charming Spanish accent. She was of southern European descent with an untamed mane of black curls, bronze coloured skin and a beautiful face. She was about the same height as Bev and her body was as well trained but her breasts were a bit smaller, just about a handful. Natasha did the introductions.

"Stan, this is Lara. Lara, this is Stan. The man who saved Beverly in multiple ways but does not like to be reminded of being a noble knight."

"Natasha! We had an agreement!"

"And I kept it. I didn't say that you are a noble knight."

"Semantics. You're walking on thin ice here," I threatened. "I know you think it's funny, but I don't, and I think I have made myself clear on that point. It makes me feel very uncomfortable and I want it to stop immediately."

"But why does it make you so uncomfortable? I just don't get it."

"I honestly don't give a damn. Either you stop it or we will not meet again."

She held her hands up, "Ok, ok. I'll stop it."

"That does not sound convincing."

"What service did you agree on?" Natasha tried to change the topic.

"I'm not in the mood for a massage anymore. I agreed to this on a condition and you have violated that agreement. I think I go home and maybe I come back someday when you're not here."

"Stan, no. Please."

Natasha tried to take my hands in hers which I fended off.

"Stay away from me."

"Please, I'm really sorry. I promise I'll behave in the future."

"You've already deluded and broken an agreement. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice..."

"Stan. I swear, I will never again bring the topic up. Please. There is no need for you to avoid me."

I fixated her eyes, looking for a hint whether she was serious or trying to fool me again.

"Because I know that Beverly would want me to, I accept the apology, provisionally, but you remain on probation," I grumbled.

With a relieved sounding 'Thank you' she tried to embrace me. I blocked her, making clear that there was a difference between accepting an apology and forgiving.

"What package did you agree on?"

"The regular back massage," Lara replied.

"Nonsense. Upgrade him to the full wellness package. Start with the herbal sauna for twenty minutes so that he gets back in the right mood and then give him the full treatment. Full body massage including face and scalp," Natasha stated.

"I don't have that much time to spend here. I must take care of the pack and I have work to do. Just the back massage, please."

"We've already discussed this with Beverly. She has already agreed in your name," Lara commented.

Natasha continued, "Bev sent me a text a few minutes ago."

She pulled out her phone and read aloud, 'If he's acting all up tell him I didn't suck him dry for a back massage only.'"

I'd never get used to the way these women talked about sex.

"Ah, she listened to my recommendation about the pre-massage-treatment to help him relax on the massage table."

I groaned and raised my hands in defeat, "Ok. If everybody has teamed up to get me pampered and spoilt by a beautiful woman, I confess defeat and accept that horrible doom."

"You see, Lara? A sweet-talker. But be aware, he's all talk but no action. He works you all up with that talented tongue and then sends you home alone."

"Yes, Beverly has been raving about that magic tongue. Too bad, she found him first."

"Enough, please!" I laughed.

They joined my laughter and let me off the hook. Natasha left for her next fitness class and Lara led me to the changing rooms. In front of the door she handed me a key to a locker, a towel and a bath robe.

"Undress and put everything in your locker. I'll be waiting outside the door on the other side."

I quickly undressed down to the speedo I had put on at home, wrapped myself in the robe and took the towel over my arm. On the far side of the changing room was another door. As announced Lara was there waiting.

"That was fast," she greeted me and hooked in my arm to lead me along the corridor, into the sauna world and to the herbal sauna.

"Beverly has told me that you like to bath in very hot water. I'm sure you'll like this one. Go in, sit down in the niche and relax. Enjoy the heat and the fragrances of the herbs. I'll come and pick you up in twenty minutes and take you to the massage room where you can take a quick shower and then the real fun starts."

"Thanks. I'm sorry that the first thing you saw of me was me getting angry. I'm usually much more relaxed."

"It's most likely not your fault. Natasha can be very annoying. Trust me, I know," she smiled.

I entered the sauna, sat down in the niche, closed my eyes and took a deep breath. In through the nose, out through the mouth. I repeated this a few times until I felt the tension leave both my body and my mind. I let the heat, the humidity and the fragrances soak in and really enjoyed the experience. I decided that I would take Beverly on a wellness trip if I could find somebody to take care of the pack for a week.

Twenty minutes later Lara returned. She helped me into the bath robe and led me into a treatment room. The room was equipped with a massage table in the middle of the room. One of the walls contained a large window overlooking a garden with an outdoor swimming pool. A few people were swimming laps. On the wall opposite of the window was a side board, it was decorated with many different massage oils. On the short wall opposite the door was a shower stall. Some hidden speakers played some atmospheric music.

Kojak01
Kojak01
738 Followers