The Monsters' Sissy

Story Info
Man is forced to accept his submissive side by a minotaur.
12.1k words
4.44
79.1k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
989 Followers

"To serve five years as conscripts in the Lord's army!" The well dressed man announced. Two big soldiers behind him. Others stationed around the village square.

They had gathered ten of us. Young men of hearty stock. We were to go to war. The only weapons I had ever held were a pitchfork for bailing hay, and a knife to cut my potatoes.

I hugged my parents goodbye, and I was whisked away. Soon I was marching with the other boys. I was barely eighteen. I'd have been married with kids had Marrianne hadn't caught the plague.

As conscripts we were given a few days practice with wooden swords and instructions on how the army operated. Before being thrust into the thick of things. .

After two pitched battles with orcs those few conscripts that were left alive got folded into regular units. As regular soldiers we were issued a small amount of armor and a shield.

A few months had passed. I missed my home. I wrote every few days, being one of the few common soldiers who could, but I suspect none of my letters were delivered.

Late one night, in the dark, sleeping in my bunk, I feel strong hands on my wrists. A leather strap is shoved in my mouth, stifling my cries of surprise.

I am flipped on my belly. Though I try to struggle, I am held firm as my pants are slowly pulled down. First I can feel the cool night air on my bare ass, then tingling along my thighs as they are pulled to my knees.

Then someone climbs on top of me. Something hard and warm poking at my bottom.

A dick! I realize with horror. But the realization does nothing to prevent what comes next.

Rough fingers spread my ass cheeks apart, then the cockhead begins pressing against my tight bud.

Tears come to my eyes as I clench them shut, moaning into the makeshift gag. I feel the terrible sensation of the tip entering me. My hands clench impotently, held by the unknown assailants.

I sob as the dick burns its way deep into my ass. A pain unlike none I have ever felt. One not just of my body, but my soul. I hear the man above me grunt as his balls finally come to rest against me.

I want to beg... beg for him to stop. But instead his dick pulls most of the way back before he painfully grabs me by the hair and shoves my face into the old mattress. Swiftly his cock rams back into me again.

He thrusts a few times then yanks my hair and pulls my weeping face up as he drives into me over and over. Burning away my manhood with each deep plunge of his thick rod into my burning shame. With humiliation I can feel my own small dick get hard below me. Why? No part of me enjoys this.

A dark figure slaps my face a few times. I can hear other men shifting in their bunks, but no one raises a voice to help.

After what seems like an eternity the man stops, resting on my ass. He grunts. I feel his balls clench where they rest pressed against my rear. Horribly I can feel his dick twitching deep inside me, and I feel his warm slime fill up my violated hole.

The man pulls out, and I moan in relief. My ass finally free of its hard foreign intruder. Yet filled with his slimy, humiliating cum.

Then I whimper as another man climbs on top of me. He easily thrusts into my now gaping asshole. Quickly getting into a rhythm, as I let out a long groan.

My whole world is the pain in my ass, and the wish to be home. The man's hot sweaty body pressed close above me. Knocking my breath out with each rough pound into my ruined rear.

"Uh, uh, uh. Fuck, you like this don't 'cha ya little bitch. You're just a sissy fuck." He grunts quietly into my ear as he fucks me.

As he verbally and physically degraded me I can feel my penis drizzle its own cum. I moan and my body shivers to the strangest orgasm I have ever had.

Long minutes later I feel his dick splash it's load into me. The man quickly pulling out and hopping off.

Before they are done I am fucked by half a dozen men. Each climbing on me. Dominating me. Violating me. I am their fuck toy for the night. No longer a man, just a hole to be used.

When they finally finish a rough voice whispers. "Best not tell anyone boy. Accidents happen."

Then they are gone.

Leaving me broken and weeping in my shame on my bed. I curl in a ball, wishing it was all a dream.

I know it's not as I feel their cum slowly leak out of me for hours until dawn.

A few days after my late night violation, three men trap me in a small grove after dinner. We were camped close to the frontlines. None of us should have been this far from safety, but I needed to be alone. I still felt wrecked after my late night assault.

"Ha ha! It's the school boy!" One of the men laughed as they grab me. An insult they used since I could write and had a little bit of learning.

They slap my face a few times bringing tears to my eyes.

"Aww. Sissy's going to cry." The man taunts. He grabs my pants and yanks down. "Ha! Look at that. Barely got nothing." The man slaps my hardening penis back and forth, making me squeal. I'm barely four inches erect. And almost nothing soft.

"Looks like sissy likes us. Hur! Hur!" Laughs one of the men holding me.

They push me to my knees. The man before me pulling out his considerably bigger dick. Probably eight inches.

"Suck it sissy. Make me feel good like a back street whore." He says.

When I shake my head he leans in. Pinching the tip of my penis and slapping my face. "What's that sissy? I didn't hear you.."

"I...I...sorry. I'm sorry." I gasp.

"And what do you want to do?" He gives my penis another pinch.

"Ah! Ah! I...I want to suck your dick sir. Please I'll be good. Like one of your whores." I beg him for the privilege of giving him a blowjob.

"Ha!" He says standing up and poking my lips with his cock.

Unhappily I spread my lips and let his warm soft dick in my mouth. He tastes salty and sweaty. I grimace at a bitter drizzle of pre-cum. Involuntarily swallowing.

A taste of things to come.

He grabs my hair, and grunts as he shoves the terrible thing into my throat. I choke as he face fucks me. Gagging and suffocating as he groans his pleasure.

Thankfully he doesn't last long. My mouth filling with his disgusting jizz. Like bitter slime. I swallow half and cough a bunch up as he pulls out.

I gasp for air, as cum drips down my chin. Only dimly aware that he has traded places with one of the other two men.

I look up at my smiling abuser, opening my mouth to docily take the next cock.

"Good, good, sissy." One of the men says.

My slime covered tongue runs along the bottom of his dick as he pushes in my mouth. Leaning closer and closer with each thrust.

Again I gag as his cock enters my throat. Again he doesn't let up. Grabbing my hair and forcing my head down. Burying himself deep. Soon his balls are actually slapping my chin as he thrusts.

"Unnh! So tight." He gasps happily. Though he sounds like he is talking from far away.

Everything is getting dim. There's a strange buzzing...

I wake on my stomach in the dark. The thick taste of cum coating my mouth. My pants were still down and my ass burned.

The last guy must have fucked me after I passed out. Using my unconscious body to pleasure himself.

Dejected I make my way back to camp.

Two days later, disaster strikes us.

I was fighting in the middle of a pitched battle between us and the orcs, and their mercenaries. A strange green mist rose from the ground. Then the dead, both man and orc stood back up and set upon the living.

The armies on both sides collapse to the supernatural onslaught. I fight for my life to reach the edge of the battle. In my haste I must have gotten turned around as I find myself surrounded by orcs.

They don't have the attention to spare for me, though, as they desperately try to flee from their undead comrades.

Soon I find myself cut off even from my enemies. Trudging through some swampy trees. Still pursued by four zombies.

Exhausted, I can't go on. I stumble and fall to my knees. Looking up I see a furry white Minotaur stands before me, holding the biggest axe I have ever seen.

I close my eyes and wait for my enemy to finish me. I hear him step past and with a mighty swing chop a zombie in half.

Rolling over in the muck, I watch as he easily dispatches the others.

Then the beast turns to me.

"You are a common soldier?" He asks in a guttural voice.

"Uh... yes. Yes I am."

"I will let you live."

"Thank you." I say with relief.

He starts to leave, then hesitates. "You will not survive on this side of the war."

"I...I might." Now that the zombies are gone I start to worry about returning to my lines.

He laughs, a booming sound.

"The drak hounds will find you."

"Can...can you help me?" I ask.

"Yes but there is a price. One a proud human might not pay."

"I always pay my debts." I answer confidently.

"I am in rut, with no female to bed. I need someone to relieve the pressure before it turns to pain and I go berserk."

"I...are you asking what I think you are?"

"Yes. Not a situation either of us would prefer. But we are both in a bind."

He is right. I may not have the skills to survive. But this would be willingly degrading myself. At least those other times I had no choice. Did I have a choice now?

"Very well we are agreed." I say, reluctantly.

"Good. I am called Ghannrouk. You may call me Gan." The big monster said.

"I am Timor Greyson. You...uh. You can call me Tim. What do we do now?" I ask.

"First let us get far from this place, Tim. The dead still walk." He says, sniffing the air like a wolf.

So we flee. He is surprisingly quiet on his hooves for such a big creature.

He stood over eight feet tall. With white fur an inch or more long, covering his body. Except for his chest where it was very short. Showing off a large mat of scars.

His head was that of a bull with big black horns that curved around and in front of his head. There were a few gold rings banding his horns at spots.

He wore a leather loincloth and straps. From which hung a large sack.

That evening we rest in some rocky hills.

"If we get to the other side of the mountain we can head south. That will get you close to your lands. Perhaps four days. Plus a week to cross." He says looking me over.

He prepares camp from a large pack he carries. Then, "Strip." He orders me.

Reluctantly, my eyes downcast, I take off my clothes. As the beast looks me over. He reaches down and fondles my cock and balls with his furry hand. His fingers are surprisingly soft and his fur is silky. I quickly get hard from the attention.

"Ah good you are responsive. I had thought you might."

"W...what do you mean?" I ask as he strips off his battle-leathers. I can't help stare at his big hanging dick. Pale, like his fur, with two big, light brown spots. Hanging it was eight inches, easy. Maybe two inches thick.

Then he sits on a boulder. He reaches out and easily pulls me, naked, onto his lap. Wrapping me in his big furry arms.

He holds me like a woman. Caressing me with those soft hands.

"You are Garrum. Loosely translated it means 'no man' or dickless. It is not an insult. It is just what is." He tells me softly. My body shivers at his touch. Or maybe his words.

His big hand reaches between my thighs. His padded fingers squeeze my hard dick. I can't help but moan. "But...but I have a dick. I like women." I protest.

"Sure, sure." His voice comforts me.

He sets me on my knees between his legs. His big dick now hard as a rock. Probably a foot long and wobbling in front of my face. The tip was shaped oddly compared to a man's. It was somewhat lob sided towards the bottom and the head flared out more.

My hand reaches out, almost on its own, and slowly caresses the mighty cock from the tip, all the way down the shaft. It feels like the finest of leather. I slip my fingers underneath his balls, caressing and petting. They felt like two eggs in a velvet sack.

I lean forward and lightly kiss the tip. Then I wrap my other hand around his shaft. I take a long lick of the underside of his cockhead. Then again.

Then I suck the whole head into my mouth. Tickling it with my tongue.

Soon I am taking him as deep in my throat as I can without gagging. Pumping his shaft with my hand.

I feel so strange, pleasuring him willingly. The minotaur's hard dick in my mouth. I press his big supple tip between my tongue and the roof of my mouth, before taking it in my throat again. I can't take it far before I start to choke.

I grip and run my fingers up and down his thick shaft. With my other hand I lightly squeeze and caress his balls.

He runs his fingers gently through my short hair. I can hear him softly moaning above me. Like a moaning chant. It sounds like a song. It's pretty. It makes me tingle all over.

Finally he grunts, as his dick sprays cum down my throat, in my mouth, and on my face. There is so much.

I lick up the bitter, disgusting slime. And despite myself, swallow it.

The beast hands me a rag to clean off.

Then swiftly he grabs me and places me over his knee. Like you do to spank a petulant girl.

"You fight your true nature. Until you come to terms with who you are. All you will find is ruin."

With one hand he reaches between my legs. His fur tickling my thighs. He grabs my still erect dick, and squeezes hard. Though not quite painfully.

With his other hand he begins to swat my bottom.

With each sharp strike, I let out what sounds like a girly 'eep!'.

Soon my body tingles, and I drizzle cum on the ground below us. Though it feels unlike any orgasm I have had before. Like it was coaxed out of me. Similar to the night I took those men's dicks up my ass. But better. Almost...almost pleasant.

That night I have to share his bedroll. My equipment would be back were my troop's camp was.

He doesn't let me dress. Just pulls me, naked, down under the covers. I snuggle up next to him like my lovers would me. My bare body against his silky white fur. I'm not sure I have ever felt so delicate, so vulnerable.

I can't help my little dick getting hard against his muscly thigh.

Gan wraps his arm around me. His big hand squeezes my soft round ass. So like a woman's, I realize drifting off to sleep.

We wake to chirping birds and the soft glow of morning.

As I stretch, my arm lightly brushes Gan's already hard dick. He snorts at the touch. Then he looks me in the eyes. I haven't been around him long enough to know his mannerisms, but I'm fairly sure what he wants.

I slide down his silky, white stomach. When I reach the tip of his footlong cock I wrap my fingers around the warm shaft. Gently I kiss the tip.

A I lick his big cockhead I can hear Gan start his low, moaning song. Slowly I take more and more of it into my mouth. Trying to take it as deep as I can. I think I can get around six inches in my mouth. I definitely have to learn to breath better though.

I jump when I feel his hand slide between my legs. His fingers finding my small penis and pathetic balls. He gently plays with them. My cock as hard as it can get at the attention.

His big dick starts to jerk and spew his bitter jizz into my mouth. I try, but I can't swallow it all. So I lick what I miss off of his velvety crotch. My own penis thrumming with a need I can't explain as my tongue caresses the big monster's skin, my fingers caressing the silky fur on his chest.

With one big hand he gently, but firmly, holds my head on his crotch. With his other he forces me to spread my legs. Now I am kneeling over him.

Then I squeak as a buzzing pain shoots through my body. Starting from my tiny balls that Gan lightly slaps.

I quietly squeal as he keeps spanking my tiny raisins. Starbursts blurring my vision with each strike. Then when I think I can't take it anymore, my sissy squeal turns to a low moan as my tiny dick drizzles it's cum on the ground. My whole body shuddering in ecstasy.

After a light breakfast we head into the windswept mountains.

It was a week of hard travel. Climbing and marching during the day. At night, I'd suck his big minotaur dick. Then snuggle close to his furry body for warmth.

"These scars look intentional." I say quietly. My fingers tracing patterns on his musclebound chest.

"They are runes. They tell the stories of my greatest victories, and most important defeats." He rumbles.

"Your defeats?"

"We can learn much through failure. If we are willing to listen. These serve as a reminder."

Ghannrouk took time to show me some of the skills to survive in such a hostile environment. How to find drinkable water. How to hunt. And how to forage when there was nothing to hunt. How to find or create shelter.

Finally I breathed a sigh of relief when we reached the foothills on the other side.

I could never have made that journey on my own.

The big minotaur steps up behind me. Putting a gentle hand on my shoulder to turn me around. "I am breaking our deal. I hope you don't think less of me."

"You're going to eat me after all?" I joke with a weak grin.

He looks at me with his big bull eyes. "No, of course not. But neither am I returning you to your people."

"No?"

"No. Not as you are. You could not flourish." He says sadly. "Not in your confusion. First you must accept what you are. I must teach you the ways of the Garrum."

I swallow hard at the realization of what he is saying. "The...the dickless? The, not a man?" I ask.

"That is correct. You will travel with me as my Garrum apprentice. Then, when you are ready, I will return you to your people."

There was little I could say. My well-being depended on the generosity of this monster. And it was obvious that my continued sexual servitude would be required.

Together we marched towards the lowlands.

Orc territory.

A weeks travel had found us entering the Orc city of Underfist. It was sat near the base of a mountain ridge the Orcs called 'The Warmaster's Fist'.

It also referred to a dishonorable combat move of throwing hidden daggers out of ones sleeve. From 'under your fist' as Gan explained it.

There are many monstrous races walking the streets here, though orcs are definitely the most numerous.

I feel a strange pride that Ghannrouk, at probably just over eight feet tall, is one of the biggest.

I definitely get a lot of odd looks. Though I am not the only human. We see a few as slaves. Mostly women.

The minotaur books us a room at a decent inn. Thankfully the patrons mind their business as we eat at our own table.

In the evening Gan stoops to enter our room as I start shedding my clothes.

"It is time for your next lesson." He tells me in his deep voice. Shedding his own clothes. His monster cock already hard. Eager for me in its full twelve inch length.

I can't help that my own pathetic nub twitches at the sight of it. Getting hard in its own macabre excitement.

"W...what lesson?" I ask skittishly.

Naked, he pulls my vulnerable body into a strong furry embrace. "Your next lesson in accepting who you really are." He tells me softly. "You must bend over the bed, and offer yourself to me. If it is you who makes the offer then you are a big step closer to acceptance. You would be making the choice to change."

He turns me around and pushes me gently towards our bed.

Passively I bend over it. Palms on the mattress. I hesitate. It seems like forever.

Could I actually do this? Did I want to? It's not what a real man would do.

"P...please fuck me. F...fuck me up my ass." I sound like a timid girl. An inexperienced virgin on her wedding night.

Lowering my face to the bed, I reach back and obediently spread my asscheeks. I spread them so that a monster can painfully ass fuck me as he tries to convince me that I want this.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
989 Followers