The More the Merrier

Story Info
Jessie gets it on with anyone.
966 words
3.9
40.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cherry069
cherry069
11 Followers

"I am so horny." thought Jessie as she entered the front door of the Walmart store. She was dressed for the prowl. She had on a short skirt with no panties and a skin tight top which showed her pert nipples perfectly. She had a plan. A plan to get royally fucked that day.

Heading for the hardware section, she kept her eyes peeled for sex victims.

Looking at hammers were two fairly fat men who appeared to be brothers. Smiling to herself she went down the aisle, moving in between them, and bent down to check something on the bottom shelf.

Her skirt rode up, revealing her sweet pussy. She could feel their eyes on her.

Looking up, she grinned and said "See anything you like boys?" She grabbed one of the men's hands and placed it on her pussy. The men looked at each other shocked. But he didn't move his hand away. She rubbed his fingers up and down her lips and moaned.

"How would you guys like to go out to the parking lot and fuck?" She took his hand away from her pussy and brought his fingers to her lips, slowing licking each finger.

They nodded and one of them said "We have a van parked just down aways."

"Perfect." she purred. "Let's go."

They headed to the van. As soon as the got into the back, the one brother who's name was Brian started kissing her. His thick tongue felt like it was going right down her throat. The other broker, Jason, came up from behind and sqeezed her tits.

"Oh yeah babies. This feels good. My pussy is on fire. Someone eat me please." she moaned.

Jason got down between her legs and slid his tongue into her pussy lips. He was good. His tongue was huge and slid up and down those lips like there was no tomorrow. Jessie came right away.

She ripped open Brian's pants and took out his fat cock. She took it in her mouth and sucked the purple head.

"Fuck me Jason, fuck me hard!" she said. She didn't have to ask him twice. He took out his cock and slammed it into her wet pussy. Brian started to fuck her mouth. Jason reached out and grabbed her tits, squeezing hard. Waves of pleasure went through her. Their cocks were hammering into her body from both ends. Brian came first and she gobbled up every drop. Then Jason came. Then the men switched and she sucked Jason's cock while Brian fucked her pussy.

After they were done, she waved bye and got back into her own vehicle. She went home and showered up and changed into more tiny clothes for her evening out.

Her girlfriend was having a party at her house. Jessie showed up and there was quite a few people there. A game of truth or dare was going on.

When Jessie spun the bottle, it pointed to her blond girlfriend, Sabrina. Jessie grinned and dared her to french kiss another of their friends, Tasha. The guys egged the two girls on as they shoved their tongues down each others throats.

As the evening wore on, the dares got more daring and Jessie could tell people were getting horny.

She put some music on and asked one of the guys to dance.

As they danced, he started to play with her tits. Then he reached up her skirt and shoved his finger up her pussy.

One of the girls in the room came storming over and yelled at Jessie, saying this guy was her boyfriend and to leave him the fuck alone.

She pushed Jessie and Jessie pushed her back and it became a cat fight. Next thing they new, both their tops were ripped and Jessie's tits were hanging out. One guy yelled out

"Hey, girls, kiss and make up!"

Jessie and the girl, Cathy, looked at each other, shrugged and gave the boys what they wanted.

They started to kiss and rub each others tits. The boyfriend then got into the act and started playing with both their pussies. They knelt down and took his cock out and started to lick up each side, stopping to tongue each others mouths occasionally.

Jessie felt a cock probing her pussy and looked behind her. A guy was behind her and another guy was behind Cathy. The guy slid his cock into her pussy as she kept sucking the boyfriend's cock. The guy came too quickly, but another guy took his place.

Her other friends were getting fucked as well. The boyfriend shot his wad all over their tits and Jessie crawled over to her friend, Sabrina, who was sucking another guys cock.

Her blond pussy was gleaming with come and Jessie leaned into it and slid her tongue into that blond cunt.

"Man I love blond pussy." Jessie thought as she tongued that perfect cunt. Sabrina started to come right away but Jessie kept

licking.

"Someone fuck me!" Jessie yelled out. She saw Cathy with a two headed dildo heading in her direction.

"Perfect!" Jessie said and turned back to Sabrina's pussy.

Cathy slid one end of the dildo into her own pussy and the other into Jessie's and started to fuck her hard.

Cathy leaned into Jessie and said "Do you like that, you fucking whore bitch?"

Jessie moaned and leaned her head back.

"Shut up and fuck me hard, cunt!"

Cathy slid her tongue down Jessie's throat and banged her as hard as she could. Jessie came just as hard.

By the end of the evening, Jessie figured she had fucked eight different guys and four different girls, and that was excluding the guys from WalMart.

Going to bed that night, she thought to herself "What a perfect day!"

cherry069
cherry069
11 Followers