The More the Merrier

Story Info
A pair of kinky felines invites others in to play...
4k words
4.33
12.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

*****

The More the Merrier

Coutzy looked up at the knock on the door, knuckles rapping three times in quick succession. Though he had been expecting company, the sudden appearance of who he could only assume was the white tiger, who he had been waiting for, caught him off guard, heart pounding. The tan lion ruffled his mane, attempting a casual air and leaned over the arm of the sofa, straining to take a swift peek out the window, just to double check. The living room was comfortably furnished for a bachelor, if a little too small in the terraced property, houses bordering his on both sides and back to back. Coutzy shuddered. He hated to be cramped.

Black and white fur flashed through the small living room window and Coutzy grinned. Kaitio was early. It had been too long. Well, a few days since they had last had fun, but still. A few days were far too long to go without seeing such a friend. The white tiger with the startling eyes knew more about Coutzy than he knew about himself. He was lucky to have Kaitio as a friend.

But it wasn't simply friendship, oh no.

Rising languidly to his hind paws, Coutzy strode to the door and pulled it open with a flourish, one paw raised up from the carpet as he greeted his friend. Friend with benefits? The specifics did not matter.

"Afternoon!" Coutzy grabbed Kaitio's paw, dragging him inside. "What are you standing out there for?"

The white tiger brushed his blonde hair back from his shoulders, late afternoon sunlight glancing off his metal right arm and left ear, both set in a gold tone. Coutzy's paw curled around the real paw, soft and gentle in his. He was used to Kaitio's differences by now. They were close to exciting after he had spent some time growing accustomed to them.

"Yo," Kaitio replied with a lazy smile, lopsided as usual. "Can I come in?"

Already standing in the living room with the door open at his heels, the question was truly superfluous. He looked Coutzy up and down, taking in his carefully rumpled appearance, mane sticking up at an angle and jeans pulled low beneath his bare stomach; the lion never put on a shirt at home unless completely necessary. And 'necessary' was subjective. The tiger's teeth showed in a feral grin.

"Or are you dragging me straight to the bedroom, no time for tea and no questions asked?"

Coutzy pretended at offence, bringing a paw in front of his muzzle in mock shock.

"What do you think?" The lion flicked his tail flirtatiously. "I've been waiting for you."

"I'm sure of it."

Kaitio nosed past Coutzy, taking care to let his body rub sensually against the lion's bare chest in feline affection, muscles evident even through his dark blue t-shirt. A different kind of bulge showed in his jeans, tenting out the front so that the button was strained. Trotting through the living room to the kitchen, the tiger went straight to the fridge and rummaged within, moving plastic containers and old jars of sauce that should have been used long ago to the side in order to reach his prize. Coutzy followed, scratching his head; the tiger once again perplexed him.

Crazy cat...

"What on earth are you doing?"

Kaitio gave a small 'a-ha' of discovery, straightening and closing the fridge door with a cheeky bump of his hip. In each paw, he brandished a can of whipped cream like a trophy.

"I have plans!" Kaitio winked, tail curling about his calf. "I knew you'd still have this left over. Joining me upstairs, lion?"

Coutzy stood as still as a statue for a moment: even his tail was quiet. Then, in a flash, he darted for the stairs, thundering up with a distinct lack of grace in his eagerness to reach the bedroom. Behind him, Kaitio laughed and leaned back on the wall for support, mirth rendering him weak.

"I see you're keen to get started!" Kaitio called up the stairs, making his way up more slowly, swaying his hips sensually.

"What do you think?" Coutzy shouted back, tail lashing furiously.

The lion did not wait for a response, instead hurling himself bodily on to the bed, kicking the singlet off to the side - it was not needed. He imagined there would be quite a mess afterwards but sheets and fur could be washed. In a bachelor's house, something always seemed to require washing and yet he never had the energy to do any of it. Sprawling across the sheets, he unbuttoned his jeans as the tiger appeared in the doorway, blue eyes sharp and intense. The lion reached out to him.

"Come on then!" Coutzy grabbed for one of the cans. "Give it over! What are you waiting -"

The tiger cut him pleasurably short by lunging at him, diving on top of the lion and pushing him into the bed. Coutzy gasped and arched up against the tiger, arms wrapping around his muscled form. Rolling his hips into Coutzy, Kaitio growled into the lion's ear, grinding lustfully as their jeans fought to contain their rampant arousal. Coutzy threw his weight to the side, rolling on top of Kaitio, paws holding his rump and squeezing hard as he nipped the tiger's neck, sharp teeth catching skin and fur.

Their lips met in a frantic kiss, tongues battling for dominance between their muzzles. The lion's legs slid either side of his partner's, half-sitting up so that he straddled Kaitio's hips, underwear bulge showing through his unbuttoned jeans. As their tongues danced, each fur groaning and whimpering into the lustful embrace, they bucked together, backs arching as if they could demonstrate their randy state simply by the motion of their bodies, thrusting together in perfect unison.

With his partner distracted, Coutzy groped the tiger's body, reaching for his arm until he found what he was looking for: one of the half-forgotten cans of whipped cream. Fighting his grin back within the kiss, he snatched it away and pulled back sharply from Kaitio, using his weight and position to pin the tiger as he shook the can, an evil glint in his eye. Spinning around so that he faced Kaitio's legs, the lion smirked over his shoulder, meeting the tiger's keen blue gaze. He dragged his tongue just the once over Kaitio's crotch, scenting his heated, musky scent through the pesky clothes. Those would have to be taken care of. Yanking at the jeans and loose boxers beneath, which were swiftly revealed, Coutzy ripped them down Kaitio's legs until the tiger was able to kick them aside himself. Behind him, the tiger yanked his own shirt over his head, tossing it on the floor with a lazy flick of one wrist.

The tiger was far from idle, however, and - despite the distraction of Coutzy lapping over his dark-skinned shaft, paws cupping his balls - pulled down the lion's jeans and boxer-briefs in turn. He wrangled them from Coutzy's ankles and thrust them aside, paws curling into the bed sheets as the tiger tried to remain composed, hips bucking up to Coutzy's wicked muzzle. Squirting a line of cream along the length of the tiger's cock, Coutzy lapped it up a second later, taking his time in 'cleaning' his partner, rough feline tongue drawing a delicious shiver from Kaitio.

With Coutzy bare, Kaitio's lips quirked in a smirk: he had him now. Grabbing the other can of cream, which had rolled aside in their lusty wrestling, he squirted it out in a quick 'shhh' of frothing liquid, spreading it around the lion's shaft and balls. It slipped away as quickly as it covered Coutzy's balls and he lapped it up, cream mixing with trickles of pre cum beading at the tip of the lion's smooth shaft. Sucking and licking up the lion's cock as the feline returned the favour, coating his crotch in even more cream, Kaitio murred and nosed down the bed to suck Coutzy's length into his muzzle, throat working as he swallowed the sweet treat.

The cream on the tiger's fur marked it more white than black between his legs and lower abdomen, oozing beneath his balls and rump cheeks in a slick, delectable mess. The lion groaned under Kaitio's attention and lapped lower, nuzzling beneath the tiger's balls the best he could to taste the mess and over his tail hole, a mess of cream smearing over his muzzle. Kaitio groaned lowly, ears flicking back, and gripped the lion's rump in two paws, pulling his cheeks apart and licking up from the pale-furred balls to the lion's cream covered tail hole. The taste made him shudder with need. Coutzy's tail twitched back and forth with a mind of its own, betraying the feline's eagerness: he could wait no longer. Pushing his muzzle down, Coutzy took the full length of Kaitio's shaft between his lips, allowing the tip to push into the back of his throat.

Downstairs, the back door slammed. Kaitio jerked back, eyes wide as he listened intently. The voices were female, unmistakably those of Christy and Vyxsin, the black and pink fox duo that never went anywhere without the other in tow. Kaitio stiffened, a hiss bursting from his lips. What the fuck were they doing there? Grabbing Coutzy's leg - there was no other part of his body in easy reach that Kaitio could clutch - for attention, the tiger growled anxiously.

"Did you invite them over?" He asked, eyes darting back and forth.

If the lion had not been on top of him, Kaitio would have scrambled away, diving for his clothes in the instant, though they had been caught in the past. Perhaps Kaitio was tiring of it? They had even had fun with the 'girls' before. After all, they weren't completely female; they were normally called hermaphrodites. And both of the felines were absolutely bi.

"No," Coutzy withdrew reluctantly from the tiger's cock, cream dotting the side of his muzzle. "But does it matter? More for fun, surely."

"I guess..." Kaitio rolled his eyes. "Are we going to say 'hi' to them then or what?"

Coutzy groaned.

"Fuck that, I'm not stopping."

"What are you..." Kaitio hissed between his teeth as the lion's maw engulfed his cock down to the base, taking his length into his throat. "Oh fuck..."

With Coutzy taking advantage of him in the most primal way, Kaitio had no choice but to return the favour, dragging his rough tongue over the lion's balls. As the two foxes drew closer, searching the house for their friends - Coutzy really needed to remember to lock the back door - Kaitio trembled and moaned around the cock pushing into his muzzle. The angle allowed Coutzy to thrust just right so that the tiger swallowed his length: above him, Coutzy gave a feline yowl of pleasure.

The two ladies - or as close to ladies as they could be - sprung up the stairs, chattering inanely, oblivious to what awaited them in the bedroom. They should have guessed. Christy, a black fox, burst through the door with her lips parted as if to announce her presence, but was stopped dead in her tracks by the scene that awaited her on the bed. Vyxsin peeked over her shoulder, standing on the tips of her toes in order to see past the taller vixen. Vyxsin's bright pink fur was hard to miss and, in that moment, the same colour as Kaitio's cheeks.

"Now...what have we here?"

Christy leaned against the door frame, licking her lips with a pink tongue that stood out in stark contrast to her otherwise jet black fur and hair.

"Easy now," Christy smirked, flicking her hair back over her shoulder. "No need for you to move. We can enjoy the view and have our own fun, can't we Vyx?"

"Sure, sure," the pink vixen bounced on the balls of her hind paws. "You two are quick to jump into bed, aren't you?"

"You can talk," Coutzy grumbled, tail flicking. "You're even worse."

Loathe to pause their fun when a hard cock bobbed before his muzzle, Coutzy shook the can of cream into a froth once again, foaming it up over the tiger's crotch and balls, the bed damp beneath them. At the side of the bed, Vyxsin removed her shirt, dropping it on the floor and showing off her full, bare breasts. Her skirt joined it and the vixen turned, bending over as if to stretch out but only drawing the baby blue fabric tight over her round rump. Kaitio hissed, tearing his eyes away, and distracted himself with the lion's cock, lapping and sucking the cream from it with a soft mewl more like that of a kitten, skin growing heated and pink.

Though Vyx demanded attention, the black fox could not remain idle. Christy rummaged through the bedside table drawer until she found what she was looking for with a small 'a-ha' of approval. She flicked her tail and stood up, holding her prize to her chest with a sly grin. Huffing, Coutzy met her eyes, trying to ignore the bulge in her shorts, cut daringly high on the leg, a clear reminder that the ladies were not entirely as they seemed.

"What are you doing?" The lion grumbled.

Kaitio growled, rolling his eyes: the question did not really need to be asked and distracted him from the main focus of his attention. Whipping out the bottle of lubricant, Christy tossed it from paw to paw.

"Do you expect us to not have our fun, Coutzy?" Christy smirked, tail wagging. "You know us better than that, surely."

"Same drawer as usual!" Vyxsin giggled, catching the bottle as Christy lightly threw it to her, breasts bouncing. "Cats never change their habits."

"I think you'll find that untrue," Kaitio said.

"Shut up and suck, kitty cat." Christy's eyes glinted. "Don't let us disturb you."

Leaving the 'boys' to their fun, the foxes came together in a hungry, lustful kiss. There was no romance behind it, only need. Vyx' claws tore through the black vixen's shirt and yanked it loose, popping buttons and throwing the shredded fabric aside. Arching up against her partner, Vyxsin ground her bulge against Christy's, demonstrating exactly what attributes she possessed. The two hermaphrodites growled and nipped keenly at one another, teeth catching at the sensitive skin and fur on each other's necks. Christy tore aside Vyx' sharply cut panties, releasing her erection, which grew hard in the vixen's paw, throbbing and drooling strings of pre cum. Determined not to allow Christy the upper paw, Vyx returned the favour, pulling off her shorts and underwear in one fell swoop to allow her hard-on to spring free, tip gleaming.

"Come now," Vyx stroked a lubed up paw along Christy's cock, slickening the length. "I'm sure you're wanting this."

Christy gasped, eyes closing and hips bucking as she moaned, thick cock boasting a deflated knot at the base, begging to be used. Allowing her friend to lead her to the bed as if she allowed her to take the lead - that would never happen - Christy kneeled behind Kaitio, winked at Coutzy and lifted the tiger's legs to press her member under his tail. Vyxsin took up similar position behind Coutzy, smirking at the ability to take him 'doggy style': she could not help being so amused by the felines! They were too cute.

Coutzy shuddered bodily and flicked his tail back against Vyxsin, the fluffy tip brushing beneath the vixen's chin. Blowing him a kiss, the herm rubbed slick gel over her member and the lion's clenching hole, breath hasty in her lungs as she bore forward slowly, impaling him upon her length. The tiger received the same treatment, legs bent back as the lion sucked his cock, pleasure making him buck and moan around the shaft stuffing his own muzzle. To complete what was swiftly becoming an orgy, Christy bucked her hips hard, thrusting deep into Kaitio with only the lubricant that had been on her cock initially to ease its passage.

The felines clung to one another as they were pounded - Vyx and Christy were not known for being gentle. The room was hot, its scent a combination of musk, sex, cream and the perfume worn by the ladies, something fruity that suited their personalities, their sense of adventure and fun. It was not everyday friends that would come over, find you having sex and immediately join in, that much was true. Coutzy shivered, torn between pushing back on the cock and thrusting into Kaitio's muzzle, the tiger's tongue so sweet and raspy. Kaitio would have bucked up if he was able, but found himself abruptly pinned between the lion and the fox, not that he minded in the slightest. On his back with legs bent back at a sharp angle - he was lucky he had some degree of flexibility - the tiger groaned under the pounding, Coutzy suckling deliciously upon his cock. The cream had been forgotten in the interruption and the sensations were too much to handle. One could only subject themselves to it.

It was too much. Leaning over the felines, Christy clutched Vyxsin's paw, hammering into the lion with force that she hoped rather than knew he could take. The lion shuddered at the claws digging into his rump, orgasm approaching as Kaitio deep throated his length, a single paw massaging his balls. Christy panted, clinging to the other fox as if her life depended on it. It had been too long since she had gotten off, life having taken over for a time, and every thrust brought a rush of addictive pleasure to her sex addled mind. Vyxsin gave a high pitched whine in turn, hips moving so swiftly that they became a pink blur, tail wagging furiously with the fervour of the crazed. There was no need to hold off and the vixens were notorious for going again and again, so a swift first orgasm was none of their concern. Foxes could go for hours, sleep for five and then be ready to do it all again. It was one of the reasons that Coutzy and Kaitio loved them so much.

Christy reached her peak first, hammering into the groaning Kaitio, claws digging into his hip as she yipped and emptied her balls into the tiger's rump. She filled him with a different kind of cream while Vyx licked her lips, closing her eyes and squeezing Christy's paw painfully hard, seeding her partner with a full bodied moan. Muffled by the cocks stretching their jaws, Kaitio and Coutzy huffed and bucked to climax, warm cum pumping into their tail holes like a miniature flood - far more than would be produced by any normal fur. The herm ladies were something special indeed.

Coutzy bobbed his muzzle rapidly on the tiger's cock, squeezing his balls as they tightened, cock erupting with cum that shot straight to the back of the lion's throat. It was immediately swallowed in lusty, full gulps and Coutzy's high followed a few moments later, not in time but spurred on by his bedroom partner cumming. Thrusting roughly into Kaitio's muzzle, Coutzy yowled as he hit orgasm, fingers curling into Kaitio's thighs. Teeth clenched, the lion grunted, hips bucking lightly with the softening cock in his ass, whole body trembling in ecstasy.

Collapsing into one another, the felines purred softly, paws stroking down each other's sides. Vyxsin giggled, pulling her cock out in a sloppy mess of cum that dripped on to Kaitio's muzzle, murring under her breath as Christy did the same. Cum stained Kaitio's rump, the withdrawal leaving the tiger gasping as if for air, instinctively wanting to be filled again. And maybe to give Christy a filling herself. The pink vixen shook her head and tugged Christy to the side of the bed, paw sliding down to the small of her back.

"I think we tired them out, honey," Vyxsin giggled.

The vixen petted Coutzy on the head as if she was stroking a tame housecat. Regardless of his tiredness, the lion grumbled, tail swishing over the bed sheets. Beneath him, Kaitio gave a breathless chuckle, paw gently stroking Coutzy's thigh as the lion's arms shook, barely able to support his body after such an explosive orgasm. The black vixen rolled her eyes and laughed aloud as Vyxsin mock-pounced her, cock already hardening again and bubblegum hair flying about her muzzle.

"Now, now," Christy raised an eyebrow, pretending to hold the pink vixen at arm's length. "Have you not had your fill, Vyx?"

12