The Morgan's Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Vacuum," I said.

"Good one. Can we get you anything?" I shook my head no.

"Would you prefer we stay here or the den?"

"Here please, unless you are concerned about that table because I plan to be on it," I said as I walked toward it.

Mr. M smiled and shook his head, "No worries."

He began to introduce the men at the table but I stopped him. "If no one minds, I'd rather not know your names. I'm very much liking the idea of you all being strangers to me." They glanced at one another for a consensus and Mr. M. turned to me and nodded, yes. I glanced around at them all. They were all 5'9" or taller with short hair and nice bodies. After that, they were each different; goatee, no facial hair, glasses, no glasses, dark, fair, curly hair or none. I had a perfect representation of maleness and I already knew that no one would disappoint in the size department but now that I knew I wanted this, agreed, and set the terms, I didn't know what to do to get it started.

Mr. M stepped behind me and held my shoulders for a second so I wouldn't turn around and then lightly trailed his fingers down my arms to my hips and then down the sides of my legs. I sighed, relaxed by the gesture and relieved that he was taking over.

I dropped my head back to his shoulder and he kissed my neck. I was already almost as horny as I had been when the doorbell rang.

One of the taller men, Buddy one from the tape, stood in front of me and we started kissing but Mr. M. never stopped. I was secured between two men being stroked and kissed. I was nearly weak kneed.

Mr. M. slid his hands to my blouse and began unbuttoning it, exposing me to the room. My nipples hardened immediately to a near painful tightness and my hips twitched. Both men moaned softly and I was overwhelmed. I gasped, "Yes!" and the other men moaned, too. I opened my eyes and saw the other three at the table with their hard cocks in their hands. What an incredible sight!

'One' dropped to his knees in front of me and started stroking his hands up the outside of my legs and kissing the inside. Slowly he worked his way to the tops of my thighs, pushing my skirt up as he went. He pressed his face to my panties and inhaled with a soft moan. My hips pressed toward him and I suddenly couldn't think of anything I wanted more than this man eating my pussy.

Mr. M. had reached the end of my buttons and was slipping my blouse down my back. He slid his hands to my bra and began stroking my nipples through the lace. I leaned against his chest and reached behind me to stroke his cock through his jeans.

'One' found the side belt on my kilt and undid it; it dropped to the floor with a whoosh and a small thud and I was incredibly aware that I was exposed and more turned on than I had thought possible in front of 5 men. I looked at the men at the table and they were all engrossed in the scene and slowly stroking their cocks. 'One' hooked his fingers in the sides of my panties just as Mr. M. unclasped my bra and I was watching all the Buddies as they saw me truly naked for the first time. Every cock in front of me jumped and I knew I had made the right decision. This was the hottest thing I could ever imagine.

Mr. M. cupped my breasts and ran his thumbs over my nipples and a jolt ran through me directly to my pussy. In that moment, 'One' slipped his tongue between my pussy lips and grazed my clit. I cried out as my knees gave way and Mr. M. held me up. 'One' stood and picked me up and placed me on the poker table on my back.

"Spread your legs, little one," he commanded. I did so and he murmured "Good girl" as he dropped into the chair facing my pussy. Buddies three, four, and five walked around behind him. I heard different voices talking about my pussy. 'One' commended me on being bald, another talked about how pretty it was and then I felt 'One' spread my lips and expose my clit.

They all moaned and from above my head I heard Mr. M. say, "She does get incredibly wet doesn't she?"

"I wonder if she's..." said 'One' as he slipped a finger inside me and curled it expertly.

I gasped as I looked up at Mr. M. who was smiling down at me. "Everything still good?" he asked, "No vacuums in the future?"

I shook my head and gasped, "No," as 'One' put another finger inside me. He hesitated for a split second and I nodded, "please!"

"Please what?" he smirked.

"Please finger - fuck me until I cum all over you."

He growled, "Oh good girl," and then curled the two fingers inside me as he leaned forward and began to tongue my clit.

I was overwhelmed by the sensations and I automatically reached to 'One's head but Mr. M. caught my hands and held them over my head. I was now spread out to be enjoyed and with no defence. 'Two' and 'Three' each took a nipple into their mouths and began tonguing and nibbling them. 'One' added a third finger and I was lost. My stomach clenched, my hips bucked, and I came. I heard a guttural shriek and realized it was me. 'One' continued his work with his fingers but moved his mouth away from my clit long enough to say, "She is so fucking tight it feels like she's crushing my fingers."

The others moaned and then it happened. I felt like I was about to split in two; my insides clamped and a surge of liquid spurt from me. "Yes!" 'One', 'Four', and Mr. M. cried. "She's a squirter!" The liquid ran down my lips onto the table and I felt like I had peed myself but I knew I hadn't.

"It's ok," 'Three' said to me quietly, "some women can do that – cum like that. It's awesome."

Mr. M. smiled at us and leaned down so he was beside my ear to whisper, "Its ok. It's not pee and no one thinks it is. Some women can ejaculate their pussy juice where most women can only leak it to lubricate. I wondered last week when you were so wet. We are all fans of it here so I hope you aren't embarrassed."

I was too weak to care. I smiled and looked at all those hard cocks and wanted only to see them cum for me. I smiled and shook my head and said, "It's a little late for modesty now, is it not?" They all laughed and I told them how amazing it was.

"Now," I said, "I really want to taste and feel all of you."

'One' was already putting on a condom and the others seemed unsure of what to do next so I reached out and took 'Three's cock in my hand and lead him to my mouth. I used the tip of my tongue to taste the precum and then began long slow strokes with the length of my tongue from the base of his cock. He moaned and ran his fingers through my hair. Mr. M. was still above my head but 'Four' guided my hand to his cock and I felt the head of 'One's cock at my pussy.

I reached for 'Two's cock and began to stroke that as well. 'One' gripped my knees and tugged me down the table a little and pressed his head against my pussy again. I let 'Three's cock slip from my mouth and said, "Fuck me! I need to feel your cock in me."

'One' looked at me for a split second and then drove his cock into me.

"Fuck yes!" I gasped, "Stretch that pussy." 'One' grunted and began long firm strokes in and out of my drenched pussy. I put 'Two's cock in my mouth and started stroking 'Three's cock.

Mr. M. stroked and pinched my nipples as he watched me stroke two cocks, suck one, and be fucked by another. I already found it an incredible turn on but it was even more so knowing Mr. M. was watching. I looked up to check on him and saw that he was completely naked now, like the rest of us, and rock hard. Suddenly I ached for his cock even though 'One's cock was so good.

As if he read my mind he leaned to my ear and whispered, "I'll be last. Try to hold on for me." I let 'Two's cock slip and nodded at him. I opened wide for 'Four's cock and went to stroking 'Two's and 'Three's.

I was very close to cumming again and I bucked my hips at 'One'. "Four's cock slipped and I looked at 'One'. He gripped my hips and I tilted them to him. "Fuck me."

He thrust deeper and I moaned, "Fuck yes, make me cum."

He slipped his thumb over my clit and pressed gently.

I gasped and he panted, "Yes! That's it. Good girl."

Mr. M. pinched my nipples and that did it. "I'm cumming!" I cried as my pussy clenched around his cock and milked it.

"Fuck! Yes!" 'One' shouted and I felt his cock spasm inside me.

'One' pulled out and 'Two' picked me up from the table and stood me beside it. 'Four' sat on the edge of the table and 'Two' bent me over in front of him.

I took 'Four's cock in my mouth as 'Two' kicked my legs apart and slipped his cock into my pussy. I decided I really liked being fucked in this position.

I gently pressed 'Four's balls into my mouth and ran my tongue over them and he gasped and moaned. I ran my tongue up his cock to the huge head, and spit copiously on it. "Oh fuck!" he groaned and I heard the others guttural agreements. I grinned briefly at the approval and then swallowed his cock.

'Two' picked up the pace fucking me so as 'Two' pushed his cock into me I was pushed forward on 'Four's cock; both cocks were pushing into me at the same time and pulling back at the same time. An image drifted into my head and I suddenly wanted it desperately. "I need to feel your cum on me. Tell me when you are going to cum."

He took a couple more strokes and said, "Soon. I need to cum soon."

I pulled away and said to 'Four', "A condom." He slipped one on as I climbed onto the

table and straddled him facing 'Two'. I lowered myself onto 'Four's cock with a sigh

and a moan from him, then I reached for 'Two's cock. He had already removed the

condom so I could feel his velvety skin in my hand.

That, coupled with the sensation of 'Four's cock bent up and rubbing against my G-spot and I was almost ready to cum again. I stroked 'Two's cock and ground against 'Four's cock in my pussy. "Cum for me," I purred, "I want to feel your hot cum slide down my pussy lips."

'Two' grunted and blew his load all over my pussy. I felt it slide down my lips and put

my hand down to 'Four's cock to catch some. I brought it to my mouth and licked it off my hand. "Mmmm, you are yummy." He kissed my cheek and moved aside.

'Three' stood in front of me blatantly stroking his cock but wouldn't get close enough for

me to touch him. He smirked at my frustration so I took it out on 'Four'. I rode his cock

for all I was worth. 'Four' groaned and lifted me off him. 'Three' pulled me toward him and put me on the table on my back. He thrust his cock into me as deep as he could go and 'Four' pulled off his condom and came all over my breasts, his thick cum trailing wetly over my hard nipples. I clenched my pussy around 'Three's cock and he came with a guttural growl.

There I lay covered in cum, well fucked and desperately needing to cum again.

Mr. M. placed the velvety head of his cock on my mouth and traced my lips with it. I tried to take it into my mouth and a slap stung my ass. I whimpered and wondered how he had known that I would respond to this.

He began to trace my lips again but this time I kept them closed. "Good girl," he muttered, "A fast learner."

His fingers danced over my pussy and my hips twitched. "Such a dirty little girl, all sticky with cum, just fucked by four experienced men and still horny for more, am I right?" he smiled slightly. I nodded.

"There's a good little slut," he purred.

He grabbed my thighs and pulled me to the edge of the table. I put my feet on his shoulders and grinned. He pressed his cock to my pussy but wouldn't let me press toward it. I suddenly needed to break his self control. I stroked my nipples, rubbing my finger through the cum there and then sucking it off. He took a deep breath and arched an eyebrow at me. I trailed my fingers to my pussy and ran them through the cum there. I sucked it off my fingers and then started to play with my clit. I knew his resolve was weakening. As frustrated as I was the contact with my clit gave me a jolt and I wondered which of us would weaken first.

"Come on, mister," I purred at him, "you know you want to sink your cock into me."

He groaned and looked at the others. I looked over at them and saw they were all standing around stroking their cocks again. The sight topped out my reserve and I crossed my ankles behind his neck and pulled my hips up to him; as wet as I was and as hard as he was, that was all it took to lever his cock into me almost halfway. He grabbed my hips with a growl and drove himself the rest of the way.

I clenched my pussy around his cock and arched my back for better depth.

"Hunnhh," he said and I grinned; it wouldn't be long now and I needed to cum.

'One' was almost ready to blow his load so I looked right at him and said, "Cum for me; cum all over me." He groaned, and blew his second load all over my tummy. I was now literally covered with cum from shoulder to hip.

'Two' groaned and aimed his twitching cock at one of my nipples, stroking fast.

'Three' and 'Four' stood on the other side stroking their cocks faster the whole while Mr. M. was pulling his cock slowly out of me to the head and then thrusting back into me until I felt his balls slam against me.

'Two' groaned something that sounded like "I'm cumming" and blew a load across my nipples. The sight of it made 'Three' and 'Four' groan and they came one after the other, their cum splattering across my abdomen. Mr. M. sank deep into me and my hips rose off the table.

"Cum for me my little slut," he moaned to me, "Cum all over my cock."

Hearing that did it, and I came as hard as I had before.

Mr. M. growled and began thrusting faster. I looked him in the eye as I ran a fingertip through the cum on my nipple and licked it off. "Mmm, and still warm," I whispered.

He rolled his eyes and sank his fingers deeper into my hips as he slammed his cock into me harder. I knew I could cum again for him but I knew I'd have to hurry.

I reached down and started rubbing my clit. The men all groaned and Mr. M. growled, "Fuck you are such a good little slut, aren't you?"

"I am for you." I pinched my nipple and rubbed faster.

My pussy clenched as his balls tightened and we came together.

"Fuck, I can feel you squirting against my cock!"

I dug my fingers into his forearms to anchor me through my orgasm and he dug his into my hips. As we both began to relax and breathe normally I realized the others were still watching. Mr. M. pulled out slowly and I whimpered at the loss of fullness.

"Want to sit up or lay there a bit and recover?"

I thought quickly and said, "Recover."

He smiled. "I'm going to see these guys out. Stay put until I get back, ok?"

I nodded.

The guys were all very nice as they left, thanking me, complimenting me. I found it almost funny; what is the etiquette for this situation? I bet even Emily Post doesn't know...

Mr. M. returned quickly and helped me to the bathroom. He set the water for me and then brought me fresh soap and face cloth.

"Maybe I should soak in a warm bathtub," I mused aloud. "I feel bruised in parts I didn't know could bruise."

He laughed. "I wouldn't suggest it tonight but tomorrow would be ok."

"You were wonderful tonight," he said as I towelled off. "You were engaged, passionate, and definite – I don't think there was even one second where you re-thought or regretted your choice. Am I right?"

I nodded, "You're right. Once I decided to walk into the kitchen with you I was done."

I felt suddenly shy and looked to drying my legs as I said, "You were wonderful tonight, too. I felt protected and like I could stop things at any time and you wouldn't have been upset; I don't think they would have either...I mean, frustrated sure but not angry or anything." I looked up at him and he nodded.

"I wouldn't have put you near a guy who would be like that. It ruins things. You can be 'Alpha' without being an ass to people."

"What made you think to arrange tonight for me?"

"Well, you are passionate, open, sensual, and like sex so I thought it would be something you would enjoy but not necessarily think of as possible. I like the idea that I can show you a safe way to explore."

"So, there's... more?" I asked shyly.

"If you want there to be; If not then that's totally ok. I wouldn't enjoy it unless you wanted it, force is not my thing."

I was quiet for a few minutes; there didn't seem to be anything else to say, and then something occurred to me. "I am an awful babysitter! Poor Oscar! Did you check on him?"

Mr. M. grinned as he handed me purple sweats, "Oscar isn't here. I couldn't risk him waking up and wandering out."

I was so relieved!

"Mrs. M. took him to see her Mum."

I froze with one leg in the pants. "I thought you said she was at a bachelorette party."

"I did. We decided it would be easiest for you that way because then you wouldn't be lying to your parents and you would be more relaxed and able to make your decision based only on what you wanted."

I mulled this and belatedly heard the 'We'.

"We?"

"Mrs. M. and I." He looked closely at me.

I processed this, "Mrs. M. knows what you planned for tonight?"

"Yes. We talked about it last week. It was her idea to film the guys and play it for you."

I sat in stunned silence remembering the night I saw her dressed to go out and had felt guilty for wanting her husband. "She knows..." I said quietly.

"Remember when I said you couldn't cause a problem between us?"

I nodded. I did remember and I thought it worth discussing at the time but then I was distracted.

"We are best friends and there are no secrets between us. I could never love anyone else but her and I don't want girlfriends or mistresses."

"Same goes for me."

We both looked up and there was Mrs. M. "Hi Jenna," she said kindly, 'How are you feeling?"

"Good. Fine, thanks."

"A little overwhelmed I think," said Mr. M as he stood and kissed her hello. I watched them. They really did have something I had never seen before. Even their movements fit. I had never seen two whole people balance this well together. The fact was that I really just liked them both very much and I liked being around them.

"How about some nice hot tea," Mrs. M. asked me, "and then one of us will take you home?"

I nodded, "That sounds good, thanks."

The poker table had been cleared away and the kitchen table was gleaming. I glanced around the kitchen and saw that the glasses the men had used were the only remains of our evening. Mr. M. must have cleaned up while I was in the shower.

Mrs. M. followed my eyes. "Oscar is old enough to notice when things are out of synch and we would like for him to find these things out for himself at an appropriate age."

We drank tea and chatted quietly about school and Oscar and I relaxed into the flow of the conversation. I was surprised to find out it was barely after midnight but I was feeling so sleepy.

"Will you take Jenna home or shall I?" Mr. M. said.

"I'll do it, please," said Mrs. M.

We drove in silence at first and then Mrs. M. said conspiratorially, "How did you find Dave?"

I grinned sheepishly and said, "I numbered them in order of their appearance on the tape and then asked them not to tell me their names."

Mrs. M. laughed aloud, "What a very novel idea. I like that! I'll have to try that when we arrange to do this for me with strangers."

I blinked owlishly at her and then said, "You've done this with them before?"

"Yes, of course!" She looked at me quickly and then back at the road. "That doesn't bother you does it?"

I grinned, "Not at all."

After a moment of quiet I asked, "Where was Dave on the tape?"

She grinned, "He was the first one."

I smiled at the memory of 'One' and said, "He's very... skilled, isn't he? Almost as good as Mr. M.," I blushed madly. Had I really just said that?!

Mrs. M. smiled and simply said, "Almost."

I t was a weird thing to have in common but we did and we chatted all the way home about them. It was nice to have a woman to talk to about it, too. A friend...