The Morning

Story Info
Sexy thoughts lead to sexy acts.
798 words
42.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up got out of bed and headed to the kitchen for our morning coffee. As she was walking in front of me she looks so tempting in that robe that is slightly open teasing my senses.

She sits down facing me and her legs are so sexy as the robe is barely open showing what lay beneath awaiting my gentle caress. As I rub her leg back and forth each time inching closer to her hip then sliding my hand down under the robe resting my fingers on her sensitive hot tight mound.

Then I lean towards her and our lips meet with an open mouth tongue playing passionate kiss. The whole time my hand is rubbing her sensitive mound.

Then very gently I spread the lips of her mound causing her to buck against my hand. As I slide my finger into her tight hot wet love canal while rubbing her sensitive little love button with my thumb.

Now I use my free hand to open her robe exposing her sweet round breast to me. Then I start kissing down her neck causing small chills of pleasure to her breast. As I suck and lick on her nipples they get rock hard. I am constantly sucking and flicking the nipples with my tongue making her body squirm.

Then I continue to kiss down her body until I get to her hot wet mound. I kneel down in front of her and open her legs. Then I spread the lips of her sweet hot mound and start licking her love button.

I repeatedly dart my tongue over the sensitive bump mercilessly. She grabs the back of my head and moans the sound of sweet pleasure. She gently rocks her hips back and forth as her orgasm begins to build.

Then I feel her body tighten up for that first orgasm. Now I will intensify my attack on that sensitive sweet hot love bump. I feel her shake as I make her cum so hard her toes spread then curl.

After she cums the first time I will then turn her over facing the chair she was just sitting in. I will spread the lips of her hot juicy mound placing my throbbing manhood at the entrance.

The sight of her wet tight love canal excites me. I thrust forward pushing my manhood deep into her tight hot mound. I feel her tightness flex around my manhood as I move my cock in and out gaining speed in my rhythm.

As I am holding her hips from behind and driving my manhood deep inside of her trembling mound. She begins to moan louder and more passionately and her body starts to react again.

I look down and see her sweet tight butt looking back at me. I put my finger in my mouth to get it slick then I rub your little pucker while driving my manhood deep inside of her quivering mound.

Then I slide a finger into her virgin butt while driving my man pole into her love canal. She gets nervous but it goes away as she is lost in passion and ecstasy.

Then I slide another finger in and another as I start working her tight butt. All the while giving her hot wet mound the pounding of its life.

Then as I feel her mound tighten around my cock as her body tenses. She cums harder than before and as she cums I drive my cock as deep and hard as I can into her sweet muffin. I ram it in so hard I push her to her toes.

Then when she thought we were through I put my throbbing manhood to the pucker of her freshly worked butt. I push my throbbing cock in a few inches at a time until I am all the way inside.

Then I start to move my manhood in and out of her slowly at first. I start picking up the pace a little at a time until I'm at a fast pace. She starts to grind her bottom back into me every time I thrust forward slapping my balls into her mound with every driving thrust.

As I feel my orgasm coming on and my balls tighten up. I see she is ready to cum again too. Now I'm feeling like my balls will burst and I feel that tightening around my manhood again. She begins to cum and lunges her body back into me.

I start to cum and she feels the stream of hot goo jet deep inside of her as my manhood throbs and unloads repeatedly for what seems to be forever. Then we fall to the floor in a sexual haze and think about doing it all over again.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Ms. Marca Ch. 01 What makes Marca the way she is?in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Kris and Kelli Ch. 01 Who will seduce Kelli at the office party?in Group Sex
The Meeting Ch. 1 The fantasy of all those who find love online.in Romance
Finger Lickin' Good Two Postal workers get together for lunch.in Interracial Love
More Stories