The Morning After

Story Info
From a Master's eye...
741 words
4.17
11.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tazzy
tazzy
2 Followers

Soft satin skin, glistening beneath the warm glow of candlelight, a faint flush to her skin a testament to her eagerness to please Him. Tousled crimson waves partially hiding her sweet face, causing Him to brush the curls gently behind her delicate ear, His wish for an unobstructed view of her almost as painful as His desire to use her again.

Watching her body quiver beneath the slight touch of His fingertips, He traces the gentle slope of her jaw, running His thumb over her red, swollen lips, His groin tightening at the memory of the delight those lips brought to Him.

Chuckling quietly to Himself as He watches her nails curl up into the folds of the sheets, thinking of the animal she became, as she gave her body and soul over to Him, losing herself in His passion. His fingers tracing lower, over the silver collar she now wears, His lips curving into a smug smile as He remembers how she crawled, naked, to His feet, her shapely hips swaying, her curls bouncing gently against her full breasts, eyes shining with unshed tears, slowly rising before Him to a kneel, widening her thighs, her glistening petals and musky scent proof of her desire to be His and His alone, remembering her pleas to wear His symbol of ownership, how she begged to be owned and used by Him.

His heart fills with pride as He slowly trails a finger over the faint welts crossing her back, to her ass, red from the paddling. His cock begins to throb as the memories flood His senses, of her whimpers and sighs, of her treasure becoming hotter and wetter, almost dripping, with each strike to her lovely ass. Closing His eyes and once again feeling her wiggle against Him, begging to be taken, her slick treasure brushing against His swollen cock, almost His undoing, causing Him to groan loudly.

Hearing the groan, she stirs, turning slowly over, allowing Him a full view of her breasts, nipples hardening as the silks rubs against her sensitive nubs, still cherry red from His sweet, seductive torture. A soft moan escapes her swollen lips as she turns her hips, the kef, branded into her upper left thigh, sore to the gentlest of touches, her brown eyes flying open at the pain, looking up and finding Him there. her eyes soften as she gazes into His brilliant blue ones, a soft flush creeping across her skin, remembering the previous activities as well.

Continuing to turn slowly beside Him, she winces at the multiple sore spots, knowing each hurt was placed with only a desire to heighten her own pleasure. He knows her body, her desires, better than she does herself. she rolls fully to her back and unashamedly provides Him a view of all He owns.

Looking down at her lush body, seeing its imperfections displayed before Him, yet loving it even more than the most perfect model, for the gift it holds... her submission. To Him, a perfect slave is one who serves from the heart, who supports and loves her Master above all, who looks to Him for guidance, and acknowledges His word as final. To Him, that is perfection, regardless of its casing.

As His eyes travel down her body, He grins, watching her coyly rub her thighs together as a soft whimper escapes those perfectly swollen lips. His eyes glance to hers, seeing hers locked onto His swollen cock, her tongue snaking out, licking slowly those ruby red lips. Grasping her chin, He looks deep into her eyes, feeling her thighs spread wide. He slowly licks His own lips, tasting the faint sweetness of her essence there. His gaze falls back to her shaved heat, seeing its pouty lips moist and swollen, like its twin set. A surge of excitement coursing through His veins as her fingers curl around His cock, hearing her soft intake of breath as His fingers dip lazily into her nectar, gently parting her petals. Waiting patiently, then hearing her soft southern voice whispering "Master, please... use Your girl again."

Looking at her lovely face, lips swollen and soft from His use, to the collar shining around her lovely neck, her nipples hard, her cunt moist and ready, nestled at the juncture of her creamy thighs, He nods, smiling, "Yes My slave. I think I will use you again, and again, and again..." as He bends over her body.

tazzy
tazzy
2 Followers