The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Conner bites his lip as her ass clenches his cock, making it hard for him to move inside of her, but he does, slamming in and out of her hard and fast a final few times, the last thrust he twists his hips, screwing his cock deep inside of her. He holds it there for a few seconds, his breath caught in his throat, his entire body tense, his balls twitching, and then with an animal like yell his cock explodes, shooting out stream after stream of thick hot cum deep into her ass, and, as he cums, he pinches her nubs one last time to send her over the edge with him.

Fionuala feels him finding it harder to push in, and the feeling of him thrusting into the tightness gives her a twinge of pain mixed with the pleasure, but that's how she likes it. Her body still twisting and shaking uncontrollably, she feels him exploding inside her ass and the wet warmth inside her combined with him pinching her nubs takes her over the edge and she screams "Oh" as her body quakes and her pussy explodes with a wetness itself. Shaking and twisting and screaming, she slowly collapses off her knees, fighting for breath as her heart pounds throughout her body and her lips tingle and go numb, her fists clench into balls that pull at the bed clothes. And her muscles clench tighter still around him, milking him dry.

Conner is pulled down with her as she collapses on the bed, his body relaxes and he starts to breath again as he takes control of his body once more. He feels her ass milking his cock, squeezing it tightly as he lays awkwardly atop her. Slowly he pulls out of her ass, a trail of cum following his still half hard shaft and leaking from her ass, a thin strand of it still joining the tip of his cock to her ass. He rolls over onto his back besides her and reaches out, stroking up and down her body with his hand gently.

Fionuala feels him collapse upon her, suddenly aware as her body calms down. She no longer screams, but still moans and shakes but the twitching and stiffening releases and she whimpers softly as he pulls himself out of her. Lying there as her body tries to calm, her heart still pounding and her breathing is laboured. Muscles and pulses of pleasure inside her, slowly settling. She lies on her stomach but turns her head to face him, a beaming smile as she still fights for breathe. She shivers slightly at the gentle stroking and smiles at him, sighing contentedly.

Conner rests a hand upon her ass then moves closer to her and kisses the tip of her nose softly, "That was great" he whispers, staring into her eyes.

Fionuala smiles as he comes closer and kisses her nose, She nods and whispers "Yes, it was." She looks at him smiling and says "That was exhausting and I need another sleep, but do you think you can remove your whatever it was, before I do." referring to the dildo.

Conner grins at her playfully, then slides the hand on her ass over and down between her legs. He grabs the dildo and slides it slowly from your pussy lips, he brings it up and holds it between her face and his, showing her the wooden dildo covered with her juices, slowly, his eyes still on hers, he begins to lick it clean.

Fionuala chuckles gently at his playful grin and purrs as he slides his hand across her ass. She groans softly as he removes the dildo, watching him. She watches him hold the dildo up near her face, and stares bewildered and envious as he starts to lick it clean.

Conner notices her jealous little look and gives a soft chuckle, "Ah, you want something to lick too?" he says in a teasing voice, "Well.. lets see what we can find for you, shall we?" and with that he slides his free hand down to her ass once more, then without waiting for a response, slides his middle finger into her ass once more, and scoops out a wad of his cum, he smiles at her and brings his finger up to her face, wondering if she will taste it or not. All the while cleaning her juices from the dildo as if it were a lollipop.

Fionuala nods in reply to his question and chuckles at the teasing in his voice. She shudders with enjoyment at the action of his hand and finger and watches as him bring it to her face. She leans forward and runs her tongue around his finger, before engulfing it completely in her mouth, sucking and licking and making soft joyful groans in the back of her throat.

Conner watches, more than a little turned on, as she sucks the cum from his finger, and, finished licking her juices from the dildo, placing it to one side as he finishes, and waiting for her to give his finger back with a sly little smile

Fionuala continues to suck until she has every last tiny drop off his finger, enjoying the taste and aroma of him. Finally satisfied his finger is spotless, she releases it gently by pulling slowly back with her head.

Conner lays there smiling at her, and runs his hand gently through her hair.

12