The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These five days and night were very hard for me. The second day I even cut a switch and was standing in front of your door, but then I threw the switch away. The picture of your almost beaten raw behind popped up in my mind and I could not do it." Jacqueline said ruefully.

"You are too hard on yourself, my Mistress. I should have told you that I need a more physical, more hands-on approach. It's part of my duties as your submissive to tell you of my needs. You can't take the blame when I chose to keep my needs to myself." Victoria said.

"And it's my duty as your Mistress to see your needs before you even know about them, my love. From now on I will keep a closer eye on you and I won't let my fears gain the upper hand."

And so it came that Victoria found herself at the receiving end of a solid cane two days later because she once again had forgotten to keep her cell phone fully charged. Just when the pain from her Valentine's Day punishment and the spanking session the next day began to subside, her behind was once again blistered without mercy, but the tears streaming down her cheeks were less for the pain than for the fact that the time of her Mistress' experiments with alternative punishments was apparently over.

T H E E N D

Comments welcome.

12