The Morning After

Story Info
The aftermath of a wild night, culminating in shower sport.
1k words
4.28
19.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake, keeping my eyes closed to the diffused morning light. In a flash I remember where I am, but resist opening my eyes, wanting this sleepy, sexy feeling to last. Shifting slightly on my side, I feel your arm tighten around me and I stretch happily, conforming myself to your sleeping body. I can feel your chest rising and falling with deep, regular breaths and I decide to lie quietly until you wake up on your own.

I feel a throbbing and stickiness between my legs and a hot flush washes over me as I remember what we were doing only a few hours earlier. Images of my legs around your shoulders, a view of you taking me from behind that I caught in the mirror, and me on my knees in front of you, flood me with desire. An involuntary moan escapes me and you stir slightly at the sound. I look up and kiss you under your chin, not caring if I wake you now, but you remain asleep for the moment. Unable to resist I slide my palm down your chest and belly until I bump into the base of your cock which is lying half hard across your groin. You stir again at my touch, but seem to fall back into sleep just as my fingers encircle your member, still slightly sticky with our juices. I can feel you start to stiffen and I moan again; my pelvis pushing into your thigh a little insistently now.

Suddenly you are growling and awake and pushing me over onto my back, your body settling on mine between my legs. Giggling up at your sleepy, smiling face I pull your head down to mine and kiss you. Inhaling the lingering scent of my sex on your face I wonder if you can detect the faint bitterness of your seed on my tongue. I can feel your erect prick against my swollen cunt lips and I arch my back slightly against your weight. Pulling back from our kiss, you hold me down with your weight and we stare at each other.

"Good morning," you growl. "And what is it my greedy American consort wants this morning?" You wriggle your hips slightly and the head of your cock parts my lips and I'm left whimpering and speechless. "What do you want?" you demand gruffly, lowering your ear to my mouth.

"Fuck me?" I plead, pressing my hips to yours. With a groan you push into me and I wince slightly and cry out into your neck, remembering the many thrusts of the night before. Pain gives way quickly to pleasure and we're soon fucking in earnest, though with a languor that we couldn't manage the night before.

Your constant murmuring in my ear drives me mad and I cry out continuously, feeling myself begin to climax just as you demand "Do you want me to come inside you? Do you?"

I cry my assent and we both tense, our bodies merging in a flood of sensations and nectars.

Rolling off me and onto your side, you prop your head and smile down at me. "Oh, we're a filthy pair, aren't we?" you say, a giddy laugh in your voice.

"Yes, we are," I agree, grabbing your hand and pulling you out of bed and towards the bathroom. "Let's get clean!"

"Ooooh, a shower for two. How could I say no to that?"

"You can't!" I exclaim, pulling you into the tub after me and turning to run the water. As I bend to adjust the temperature before turning on the shower, I feel your arms wind around my waist and your cock against my ass. I wiggle a little, grinding into you with a giggle. "You're insatiable. And I love it."

"Hold on a moment," you say, starting to step out of the tub. "I have to..."

"No, wait..." Grabbing your hand, I keep you from leaving the tub. "What if you...I mean, you could..." I stammer, biting my lip, my cheeks flushed.

A broad smiles breaks across your face and I notice your cock twitching to half attention, which makes me smile in turn. "You want me to piss here in the tub, with you?" You are looking at me a little incredulously and I mumble, "Well, sort of, but..." and I reach to lightly grasp your cock and gesture at myself with it.

"Oh!" you growl, "You are a very dirty girl."

"I am," I breathe.

"Come here and kiss me first," you murmur, wrapping me in your arms and planting your lips on mine. Our bodies press against each other, your cock standing up between our bellies. "I'm not sure I can when I'm hard," you caution.

"Try," I whisper, feeling lightheaded and feverish suddenly, taking your cock in my hand and pushing it downward.

"Uhhnn," you groan slightly, moving to kiss me again, our bodies close, your prick pointing downwards now.

I feel your stomach muscles contract, hear a catch in your throat, muffled by my tongue and lips, and suddenly feel a gush of hot liquid on my skin. Your cockhead, pressed against my bush, releases a flood of piss, running down my inner thigh, making a trail along my calf and splashing to the porcelain at my feet. In my excitement I nearly bite your tongue, trembling and panting with arousal. You seem transfixed and I can tell you are enjoying the sensations unleashed.

"Stop for a second," I say as I step back, gazing at you dreamily. "Here?" I ask as I turn and bend over slightly, offering my ass and my pussy to your stream.

"Oh fuck, yes," you growl. I cry out as I feel another stream splashing at my cunt lips and down my legs, my hand going to my clit, feeling your piss soaking my fingers as I stroke myself. "Oooooh, you are a dirty wench, my American consort."

At your words, and the waning stream of golden nectar, my back arches and my hand clutches at myself, an orgasm coursing through me, my cries echoing in the tiled room.

You pull me up and turn me round, enveloping me in your arms. "Oh, my dirty, dirty girl. Let's get that shower on and get clean. Then we can get filthy all over again."