The Morning After

Story Info
An excercise in self stimulation.
1k words
4.37
17.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- A follow-up to The Library.

* * * * *

A shaft of sunlight crosses my eyes, stirring me from sleep. The whisper of your breath across my cheek makes me smile as you bend to kiss my neck, your teeth biting me gently. I run my fingers into your hair and pull you closer to me. I take your mouth with mine, sucking your tongue into its depths, the lingering taste of you in my mouth is intoxicating.

I open my eyes with a start, dreaming again of you lover…Looking over to the mantle piece above the fireplace, I see your picture looking down at me and I smile, the scent of you lingers in the room and on my body. My flesh tingles at the memory of you from the night before as you tormented me in your library before letting me fall asleep there. Turning my face into the back of the couch I take in a deep breath and savour the smell of the leather, oh how lovely, it reminds me of you as I remember the feel of your hands on my skin.

The library is cosy and warm so I push the blanket away from me. Looking down over my body I see the evidence you have left on my skin from your teeth and your crop, as if you where branding me as your own. Smiling to myself, I run my hands over where you have left your marks and I think of what you did to me and how excited you made me feel. Closing my eyes, I let my fingers explore my skin, feeling how smooth it is and how warm it is and I imagine your touch again as I run my hands down over my thighs and back up again, over my belly and up to cup my ample breasts.

I love my breasts. I love you loving them. Pushing them together and up, I bend my head forward to lick them, lovingly laving my nipples with my own tongue, remembering you doing the same to me with your own tongue earlier. It was so lovely. Electrifying sensations shot through me, explosions of sight and sound, smell and touch and taste, and naked lust. My mind is rife with the pictures you paint for me, the exquisite delight of you attentions. You have enthralled me.

My hands rove over my body, touching myself as I would have you touch me, exalting in the heady narcosis of my desire for you. My breasts swell under my hands as I caress them. The firm ripe flesh is begging to be kissed. The nipples are hardening to tight peaks, pink and solid, contracted nerve endings so sensitive that the air blowing in from the open French doors is almost painful on them. I gasp as I touch them, rolling them between my fingers as the exquisite fire burns signals down my nerve fibres straight to my clitoris. This is how you make me feel, wanton and abandoned, revelling in the hedonistic pleasures of my own body.

My hand moves down my body over my hot flesh, scorching a trail to the apex of my thighs and the golden curls there that hide me from your eyes. I separate my folds and feel the heat that you have generated there that makes my flesh engorge in readiness for you. As I stroke myself I think of you, of your fingers touching me, of your hot mouth across my skin, of your body pressed against mine, of your hot silk filling me, of your life force ebbing into me. I raise my hand to my mouth and taste the essence of my sex on my fingers. I remember the taste of your mouth after you had kissed me intimately there, and how the scent of me had clung to your beard. My body trembles in response.

I moan softly as I slide the tip of my fingers over the hood of my clitoris, it grows hard like a man would, a tiny reflection of the complimenting half of me. My body ripples with the joy of knowing my own weaknesses and yearnings, the knowledge that you also know me so well that you may satisfy my hunger. My knees fall apart so my fingers may gain entry into the hot, tight passageway that cocooned you so lovingly in our frantic coupling of the night before. Gently I spread my fingers wide in mimicry of you penetration, the tenderness of my tissues confirmation of your total possession of me.

My body quickens of its own accord with the increased stimulation. The nerve bundles in my spine tingle and come alive, spreading glorious ripplings up over my skin and up over the top of my scalp. The muscles in my abdomen rhythmically contract as my breathing increases with the heightened excitement of sexual arousal. My mind is controlling my body that is controlling my mind. Panting, I feel the pressure building in my belly to almost unbearable heights. My mouth is drying as my cunt is flooding. My skin glistens with perspiration and the exertion of my activities. Faster my fingers move. My pulse is racing wildly as my heart tries to escape my chest, and all the while I am thinking of you, the texture of your skin, the smell of your hair, the taste of your lips, the slickness of your cum. My release is imminent. Sweat beads on my forehead as my body jack-knifes on the couch. My back arches deeply as my chest expands and my orgasm rips through me, making me shudder and convulse. I shout your name as the passion overwhelms me and I grind my teeth together as the flush of colour creeps over my skin. My juices flow into my hand as I come, writhing and moaning in ecstasy, the hot stickiness of my liquid a sweet smell in the air.

As I melt back into the couch, I turn my head to the French doors. I see you standing there watching me, a smile of pure indulgence spread happily across your handsome face. You move into the room and kiss me hard on the lips, holding me to you in reassurance of your affections. Sitting, you pull me onto your lap and rock me gently, soothing me back to normality. It is so good. You have affection for me, and I love you.