The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." I replied,

"Good," she said. Then she stated, "I don't like fooling around with married men."

I just nodded my head to let her know I understood.

Then Eva asked, "What were you doing in Billy Bob's last night? Trying to get lucky?"

"Yeah," I replied. "Something like that."

Then I admitted, "I don't like looking for women in bars and I'm not much of a drinker either."

Eva looked at me curiously as she said, "OH, really? I don't like going to bars looking for sex either! Maybe we could help each other out with that. What do you say, Stud? Want to be my fuck buddy?"

I couldn't believe what she said but I replied excitedly, "OH, Hell yeah, I'd love to be your fuck buddy."

She leaned over and brushed her lips against mine as she whispered my between our parted lips, "You better watch out for my mother. Her sexual needs haven't been taken care of in a very long time. So she'll probably jump your bones the first chance she gets."

She slipped her tongue between my lips into my mouth and swirled it around my tongue. As I started to swirl mine back around hers, she pulled mouth off mine grabbed my dick and squeezed it as she said, "You'll also need to be very careful around my daughter too because she's like just I was when I was her age."

Eva paused for a moment then she said, "But then again something tells me you wouldn't mind taking care of all three of us, would you?"

As we exchanged phone numbers, I thought to myself Holy Shit, I must have died and went to Pussy Paradise.

12