The Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers

"Okay, no details...but I have to know. I did not lose you to that big dick, did I?"

"God no! They are not all that they are cracked up to be. I admit it was good at first getting that full feeling but then I just got sore. He tried to be gentle but when he got excited, he would go too deep and hit my cervix. That just hurts. What about you? I heard her screams of 'fuck my ass'. "

"I'll admit that if you wanted me to do that to you, I would love it but if not that is fine. You are the love of my life and I only want to be with you. Plus the thought of you with someone else kills me," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Me too Honey! Besides, we haven't tried anal in a long time. Now that we are older and more experienced, it might be better than when we were young. We could try it again, that red headed hussy seemed to enjoy it," Marsha said with a laugh.

We hugged tightly and I whispered, "Never again."

"Never again. Only you Baby," Marsha said as her tears wet my shirt.

We stayed friends with Brad and Amy, though things were awkward for a while. We told them of our feelings and decision. They understood and respected it. We eventually could hang out like before without any sexual tension.

I was worried that night might hurt my relationship with Marsha, but if anything it strengthened it. Neither of us ever want to feel that jealousy and pain again, or cause that pain in our partner. It reaffirmed our bond with each other and we are closer than ever.

It worked out for us okay, but please keep our story in mind if you ever consider swapping. It can definitely end badly.

Oh yeah, we tried anal again. I try to get Marsha ready and excited beforehand and be as gentle as possible. While she doesn't love it like Amy seemed to, she does like it now. We usually save it for special occasions.

TSpank61
TSpank61
286 Followers
12