The Morning After Bad Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked slowly and presses hard against my clit with his tongue.

I begin to wiggle and he looks up.

"Be still my pet"

I just moan and groan deeply wanting only for him to devour me.

"When I begin licking you again my pet you can cum as soon as you want, understand my pet?"

"Ohh thank you Masterrr ohumm yess Sir, thank you."

He slides the smaller toy out completely and then lay flat on his stomach.

He spreads me wide and flicked my clit with his tongue and made me jump and twitch.

He reaches up and began rubbing my nipples. As he rubs and tugs on my nipples he licked my clit and sucked on it.

It doesn't take long for the tingle to run through out my whole body and I shudder and groan out very loudly as he brought me to a full spasm of orgasms.

I shudder and moan and groan loudly.

"Thaaaaank you Massster, Ohhmm God, I love you."

I feel dizzy and weak and as if I am floating.

I'm moaning and trying to catch my breath.

He slowly gets up and begins taking my hands and legs loose.

He allows me to curl up and then he lies next to me and held me close.

"I love you too my beautiful lovely pet."

All I can do is moan and whimper as he holds me until I drift back off to sleep a very content, corrected, satisfied, owned pet.

12