The Morning After The Night Before

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"B is not leaving. Helen is not leaving." Eric stated cryptically.

"But..." Kelsey started.

"Eric, we are." B was gently adamant.

"Parry, why are you grinning like an idiot?" Meg, alerted by long years married, had noticed Parry hovering by a stove -- generally not a good thing. Her instincts forced her to give that situation her attention. Parry really was grinning.

"Kelsey..." Eric cut her out of the crowd, gathering her into his arms. "We're moving instead... Only two floors down. Parry's going to sort it out." He made a poor job of explaining it but, like a straw to a drowning man, Kelsey clung to his 'explanation' and to him with equal fervour.

"Daddy?" Helen wanted to hear a proper rationale, as did everyone else, and Parry was going to have to be the source of it.

"Better make a short story long, Dear." Meg took back control of her cooking from Parry.

"Ok. But let's do it properly. B, glasses please. Helen, Sweetheart, pass me the corkscrew would you?" Parry had turned his back on them and was perusing the wine rack on the far wall. He selected something rich and red and brought it to the kitchen table. "Sit, please." He urged them into their accustomed places, even Eric and Kelsey, whose hands were apparently stuck together right now.

Helen handed him the corkscrew and he did the honours, pouring wine for everyone.

"This should breathe awhile but... no time today. Kelsey? I know you're pregnant but a few sips won't hurt and you need to calm down." Parry cut off her half-hearted objection before it got from her facial expression to her vocal cords. "Besides, Meg often had a glass of wine when she was carrying Helen and our baby girl turned out ok."

"For a given value of ok." Helen wasn't sure if she'd just been complimented or insulted, but she didn't care. She knew her Daddy loved her: Always and all ways.

"Kelsey?" B caught the girl's eye. "Maybe you shouldn't. The world couldn't cope with another Helen." B's faux concern raised laughter. Parry breathed a sigh of relief and thought, thanks B.

"To business." Parry stayed on his feet because Meg was still standing at the stove, rescuing lunch. "First on the agenda: as chairman, I propose a toast to the happy couple." He raised his glass and waited for everyone to catch up. "Eric and Kelsey." He spoke clearly and emphatically, then sipped his wine.

"Eric and Kelsey." Echoed around the table. Glassware chinked and wine was drunk. Meg turned down the heat and came to join them, sipping from her own glass. She stroked Parry's elbow as she took her seat.

"Congratulations to you both. You know our love goes with you, wherever this leads you." Parry addressed the couple at the far end of the table.

"Parry." Eric forestalled a long speech. "Better put the girls out of their misery before you get lynched."

"Good point." Helen agreed.

"Well made." B added.

"What are you planning, Parry?" Meg asked him.

"Eric's taking over the floor beneath ours." He was talking to Meg but everyone was listening now. "The leases are up for renewal next year anyway and we have time. The girls will keep the penthouse and Eric's studio will stay right where it is. B's reason for moving was the baby. It's a fair point, but it's easier to move the baby than it is to move you two and all Eric's art and redecorate and make this place toddler-friendly.

We'll all still be under one roof and we'll have the top three floors of this building to ourselves." Parry had acquired both apartments on his floor at the same time and only used one. He'd not even considered the other one for either the girls or Eric and Kelsey. An apartment big enough for him and Meg wasn't going to be big enough for the Eric and his growing family. Besides, that spare apartment was frequently occupied by members of Eric's fraternity when they came to New York: A guest apartment being much more useful than a guest room.

"Daddy! You're brilliant!" Helen was on her feet first and hit her father like a ballistic missile with tits. She clung to him and showered him with kisses. Helen really hadn't wanted to leave, even though B had shown her it was necessary. Now it wasn't necessary and she was over-the-moon.

B hit him from the other side, finding room to encircle him with her arms and kissing his neck before pressing her cheek to his shoulder. She may have started all this by saying they were leaving, but she really hadn't wanted to go any more than Helen; any more than anyone had wanted them to.

Kelsey was crying again and clinging to her fiancé. Parry was bright enough to realize that this time she really was crying happy. Her nipples were crinkled up and very perky. That was not the reaction of an upset woman.

"Well done, Dear." Meg got up, smiled beatifically and patted his cheek because she couldn't get close enough to kiss her husband and because lunch wouldn't cook itself.

* * * * *

"Darling?" Meg could just make out Parry's face in the dark.

"Hmm?" Parry was trying to go to sleep. It'd been a long day.

"Was it really your idea to kick Eric out of his apartment?" This was how it had been talked about all afternoon and most of the evening.

"Of course. Eric has no idea what he owns and what he can do with it. That's why I have a job." He gave up trying to get to sleep and opened his eyes again. "Why?"

"It's a brilliant idea."

"Thanks. I have my moments."

"You certainly do, Darling... And you've had rather a lot of them today." She snuggled up to her husband, feeling his arms wrap around her, drawing her even closer. His lips brushed hers.

"As did you." His tone made it clear he did not mean ideas. "B kisses and tells."

"And what did she tell you?" Meg could feel Parry's crotch pressed against her but he wasn't hard. She wasn't surprised: he'd had a busy day. Still, it was worth testing just how worn out her poor, overworked husband was.

"That you seemed more than usually proactive. She thinks it's because of that girl at the office."

"And what do you think?" Her hand crept into his pyjama pants to massage his no longer entirely flaccid cock.

"I think B's usually right. Are you really going to seduce your assistant?" Parry's hands took their lead from Meg's. His fingers wormed their way past the elastic of her underwear.

"Maybe." Meg tried for non-committal and came off as evasive.

"For the record..." Parry paused just long enough to buzz her mouth, homing in on it in the dark by the warmth of her breath. "I'd love to see you do it."

"I don't think I will." Meg wasn't anywhere near as certain of that as she tried to sound. "And, if I do, I'm positive Rebecca won't want an audience."

"So borrow Helen's spy camera." Parry made it sound obvious. "Meg? Everyone in this household will want to see you seducing a girl." He was, against all odds, actually hardening. Was the thought of his wife with another woman so exciting? Hell, yeah!

"Well... If it gets you this excited..."

Parry took his hand out of her underwear and sucked on his sticky fingers. Meg was quite wet now. "I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the prospect excites you too."

Meg didn't need to see him to know he was grinning as he slurped at his fingers noisily -- it sounded noisy in the quiet of their bedroom. She said nothing.

"Well?" Parry wanted an answer.

"I thought you were tired." Her hand was massaging a full erection now. "How many times today?"

"You this morning; Helen..."

"Twice."

"Helen twice; B... just the four times. Your point is?"

"Nothing. I'm just impressed." And she really was. Parry never showed this kind of stamina back in the monogamous years. It was her favourite paradox that having other lovers had actually resulted in them having each other far more often.

"Come here." Parry pulled her on top of him as he rolled onto his back. Meg found his mouth with hers and ended all the chatter. She pulled the gusset of her panties aside, guided his cock between her labia and sank gratefully onto it, feeling his hot, hard flesh fill her.

Slowly she rocked on his hips, working him deeper into her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as his pubic hair tickled her prominent clitoris. After everything, Parry was still her favourite lover. She didn't even mind when she felt his fingers caressing her anus. Had B told him?

Not that it mattered now. All she wanted right now was him inside her, coming inside her, making her come while he was inside her. All she wanted right now was him...

* * * * *

"No more tears tonight." Eric kissed Kelsey's cheek in the dark. "It's been an amazing day and everything's going to work out just fine."

"I'll cry if I want to." Kelsey nuzzled against his roving lips. "I'm allowed. Pregnant and engaged, remember?"

"I remember." All the same, he kissed away the last tear on her face. "In point of fact, I was just thinking that tomorrow we should go and get you a ring. Make it official."

"Oh my god!" Kelsey shot bolt upright in bed, fumbling for the lamp switch. As light flooded the room, Eric saw her expression of genuine shock as her wide eyes stared at him from above the hands that covered her -- he guessed -- gaping mouth.

"What?" He sat up too, startled by the sudden outburst. "I just now realized when you said make it official. It can't be official until Aunt Tittie hears about it."

"So call her now." Eric thought it was obvious.

"It's late. She'll be asleep." It was a lame objection.

"She won't mind being woken up."

"Ok." Kelsey sounded reluctant, even as she reached for the phone.

"Kelsey." One word stopped her hand in mid air. "What's the problem?" Eric knew there must be one: His fiancé had gone from shock at forgetting to break the news to fear of breaking it in thirty seconds flat.

"She'll tell my Mom." More tears. Kelsey's relationship with her parents hadn't been good since she got involved with Eric's work and became the most famous virgin since Mary.

"She won't if you ask her not to." Eric stretched past her to reach the phone and handed it to her, cradling her against his chest while she dialled.

"Auntie? Did I wake you?"

"What's the matter Dear? You sound upset."

"I... I told Eric I'm pregnant." Kelsey had actually talked about this to Titania before she broke the news to her 'family'.

"And?"

"And... We're getting married." The big secret finally burst out of her.

"Oh? Wonderful! Do give Eric my congratulations. He is the lucky man? Isn't he?"

"Yes Auntie. Eric's the one." Then aside, to her fiancé, "Eric. Auntie says congratulations."

"Thanks Tittie." Eric spoke loudly enough to be picked up by the phone.

"Come over for breakfast tomorrow." Titania suggested. "I want to see the ring."

"I haven't got a ring yet. We're going shopping for one tomorrow... But we'll come see you first."

"Tomorrow's Sunday. Where are you going to get a ring on a Sunday in Manhattan?" Titania made a good point. Kelsey glanced at Eric, passing the question to him.

"Not Manhattan, Tittie, London." He'd been planning to surprise Kelsey with his plans but now was as good a time as any.

"Oh..." Titania took a moment to think. "Will you have time for breakfast?"

"Sure. Ten o'clock? We'll bring pastries."

"A charming idea."

"Auntie..." Kelsey interrupted their banter.

"Yes Dear?"

"You won't say anything to Mom, will you?"

"Not if you don't want me to, Dear. It's your business and your life. I've told you that before."

"Thanks Auntie."

"Now stop sniffling. There's a good girl." Sometimes, Titania sounded more momsy than Kelsey's mother ever had.

"Yes Auntie. Goodnight."

"Goodnight. And congratulations to you both." Titania ended the call.

Eric took the phone from Kelsey's hand and put it on the nightstand, turned out the lamp and drew Kelsey gently back down to horizontal, drawing the quilt around them.

"Thank you, Eric." Kelsey's voice was too quiet to even qualify as a whisper. She practically breathed the words against his ear.

"What did I do right now?"

"Everything." She kissed the lobe of his ear, nipping it playfully between her incisors.

"Come here." Despite her proximity, Eric lifted her bodily on top of him and contrived to make the minimal gap between them even smaller. Their lips parted against each other's and Eric did one more right thing before they went to sleep.

* * * * *

"Honey B?" Helen raised her voice to be heard in the bathroom. She could hear the tinkle of water as B voided her bladder. Much wine had passed that way tonight.

"Yeah?" B called back, reaching for tissue.

"Are we gonna make an offer for this place, or just pay rent?" She was referring to the penthouse: soon to be theirs one way or another.

"Neither. It'll stay a corporate holding, just like your parents' apartment."

"So we still have enough money to build our temple?" Helen had rather liked the idea of having their own classical temple.

"If you want." B came out of the bathroom. "We should build it near Boston though, so we can cut down on the bad press the frat house gets. David's coming under pressure from the campus authorities. It seems there are rumours of all kinds of debauchery."

"Really? I can't imagine why." Helen looked as implausibly innocent as a kitten in a puddle of pee.

"So we can kill two birds with one stone: Build our temple and make the frat house righteous again."

"Sold!" Helen knew a good idea -- or rather, a fun idea -- when she heard one. "And the first ceremony we'll hold is an all nude wedding."

"Whose?" B was pretty sure it wouldn't be Kelsey's and Eric's. Kelsey would be a traditional bride.

"Ours." Helen did the innocent look again.

"Ours?" For once, B didn't get it straight away. "Oh!"

"Why not? Everyone else is a couple and we've been together how long? It's always been you and me, B. We fuck around and we love everyone in this household, but it always comes back to you and me. Let's make it legal. Please?" Helen was surprisingly coherent, considering how much they'd had to drink today.

"You're crazy... out of your tiny mind and... crazy... but I love you. Yes. We'll do it!" B pulled Helen down onto the rug with her as she dropped to her knees. Their breasts grazed against each other. "It's traditional to kneel for proposals, right?"

"And there's meant to be a ring involved." Helen's finger slipped down between B's buttocks and lightly rested on the tight ring of her sphincter. Helen's innocent look was gone. She looked feral and hungry.