The Morning Edition with CNN's Daryn Kagan

Story Info
Female student shadows hot journalist.
3.2k words
4.47
31.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so excited today when I got up. I had been looking forward to this day for a long time. I was job shadowing at CNN for the day. If you don't know what job shadowing is, its basically where you go to a corporation and you follow someone around for the whole day. I would not know who I was going to be paired up with until I got there.

Our class got there at about 8:00 or so. Everyone had business clothes on and I was no exception. I was wearing a white button up shirt with black dress pants and a jacket. I didn't realize it until I got there that my shirt was a bit see through but I didn't think much of it since I had my jacket with me.

After we all got in order and everything I found out that I was paired up with Daryn Kagan. I was so excited. I had seen her on TV in the mornings doing the Morning editions just before I went to school. I never thought that I would ever meet her in person.

I had to wait for her to finish her broadcast before we could meet and get started. At around 9:00 we finally met.

"Hello there, my name is Daryn Kagan."

"Hi my name is Lillian."

"Nice to meet you Lillian, come on in to my office."

We made our way to her office. It was gorgeous. The view was just incredible. There were two leather chairs and a nice looking computer sitting on top of a big beautiful oak desk. The desk was surprisingly clean, only a few sheets of paper were sitting there. We started to talk and stuff. She explained to me how everything is prepared, how her sources had to be double checked and all that stuff. As the afternoon wore on, both of us took off our jackets because of the heat in the room. I had completely forgot that me shirt was see through and that my black bra was visible to her.

There was a knock at the door and Daryn had to be excused for a moment. She told me that she would be right back. So I just sat there and waited for her. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes went by before she came back in again.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"Im sorry dear, something important came up," she said with regret in her voice.

"Oh, ok, its ok then. And by the way, I love the view from here, its amazing," I said as I stood by the window.

"Yea I know huh, I love it. Especially at night, the view is breath taking."

As I turned back around to go and sit back into the chair, Daryn had dropped something on the floor and bent over to pick it up, not bending her knees and kneeling to pick it up and as she was doing this, I bumped into her ass rather hard and she fell forward down onto her stomach and I came down right on top of her. I landed in that my pelvis was right on top of her ass, my legs wrapping around her body as if I was humping her. I quickly struggled to get up squishing and rubbing her ass unintentionally because of the daze and shock that I was experiencing.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry. Are you ok? I'm so sorry." Daryn struggled to sit up with a little smirk on her face. Her short hair was in her eyes.

She said smiling, "oh no problem don't worry about it. Are you ok?"

"Yea I'm fine. Are you ok?"

"Oh yea I'm fine." We both kind of laughed and jus sat there for a moment.

Then after some small talk and whatnot we both got up. I sat back in my chair but Daryn sat up on the desk right in front of me. She gave me a cute little smile.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" she asked.

"No, I haven't had a boyfriend in quite a while. Its been a year I think since I've been with a boy."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

I didn't know what she meant. "A girlfriend? What do you mean girlfriend?" I had no idea what she was talking about. Then she put both her legs on my chair, right beside the bottom of the armrest and spread them. Her black skirt all of a sudden hiked up to her thighs and I could see her red lace panties. She straightened her back out and stuck her breasts out. She caressed the insides of her thighs, rubbing and squeezing her flesh.

"You know... a girlfriend," she said in a soft voice.

I looked at her and then I looked at her panties and pussy. I didn't know what to say or do. I had a blank look on my face. I could smell the aroma of her juices start to come towards me.

She slowly slid off her panties and threw them on the floor. Next she started rubbing her breast through her blouse with one hand and rubbing her pussy against another. I swallowed real hard. I didn't know what to do. It appeared as though she was masturbating in front of me. She pushed two fingers inside and outside of her pussy, moaning as she did.

"Mmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmm... "

Then she stopped. She smiled at me.

"You like that don't you. I can see your nipples sticking out, that means you probably like it." I looked down to my breasts. She was right, my nipples were fully erect and it looked like my breasts had grown as well. The blouse I had on felt a bit tighter as well. It looked like two of the buttons were going to explode off at any second.

She got off the desk and turned around and slowly slid her black dress off revealing her fleshly plump ass. She looked at me and smiled. Her hand made its way down to her pussy again and she spread her pussy lips, right in front of my face. Her pussy glistened with her juices.

I started to breath hard and shake. I was getting nervous but at the same time, I was getting turned on. I could start to feel a tingle in my own pussy.

She turned back around and walked up behind me.

"Lillian, I really like your breasts. They're so big. What size are they?"

I nervously said, "32... C."

"Wow, 32... I wish mine were as big as yours." Then she bent over the chair and placed both her hands on my breasts. She started to feel and rub them through my shirt. She manipulated them like they were a toy, rubbing them up and down, outwards and together, squeezing them while she did.

Her warm hands felt like ecstasy on my breasts. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back as she continued to knee my breasts. I started to breathe harder and harder and I could hear her breathing start to increase as well. Then, as my head was tilted back, she bent over and kissed me upside down. It was the weirdest kiss I had ever had with anyone but also the most erotic. First she kissed me lightly with her soft lips. Then she started kissing me harder, sucking on my lips. I finally opened my mouth and her tongue rushed into my mouth as did mine. She continued to massage my breasts.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... " moaned Daryn.

She finally broke off the kiss after some time and moved in front of me and got me to stand up. She took both of my hands and brought them up to her breasts and started rubbing her breasts with my hand. She closed her eyes and massaged them like she was massaging mine just a few seconds before.

"God that felt good," she said as she opened her eyes and smiled at me. "Do you mind if you unbutton my shirt for me?"

I nervously said sure. Slowly I reached for the top button and undid it. Then the second one, then the third, the forth the fifth and so on. After every button was undone, I slipped off her grey blouse and put it on the desk. Her breasts were not that big but they sure looked good. Especially with that red lace bra she had on.

"Let me take off your shirt now, ok dear?"

She took her hands and put them on either side of my shirt where the buttons were not done and she basically ripped the shirt apart down the centre. I let out a little yelp as I wasn't expecting that to happen. I heard the buttons from my shirt land on the desk. Daryn laughed a little. I swear if I could have seen myself outside my body, I could have swore that I was looking like a slut with my shirt ripped, my breasts sticking out with my black bra on any my pants almost off.

"You have no idea how sexy you look right now," she said. She slipped what remained of my shirt off onto the floor. She brought me closer and kissed me again. As she kissed me our breasts squeezed together. It was such an erotic feeling, something I will never forget. I could feel her nipples getting harder and harder under her bra and I could feel my nipples already hard under my bra.

After the kiss she reached behind my back, undid my bra and threw it on the floor. My nipples were fully erect. She sat me down on the chair and climbed on top of me, putting her legs between the armrests. She straightened her back out and undid her bra.


"Your breasts are so beautiful," said Daryn. She took one breast in her hand and started sucking on it. I closed my eyes. Her wet tongue roamed my whole breast. I let out a small moan as she lightly bit my nipple. At this point my body temperature started to rise. I could feel my body start to sweat a tiny bit. Daryn sucked on one breast and manipulated the other, moving it up and down, sideways and squeezing it at the same time.

"Mmmmmmmmm... ooooohhhhhhhhh... ooooohhhhhh... "

After some time of this she got off me and removed my pants and panties. My pussy was hotter than an oven and wetter than a damp cloth. At first making love to a girl felt odd but after only a few minutes I just had to give in, it was feeling way too good for me to quite right now. I wanted Daryn so bad. She was turning me on too much for me to stop now.

She sat me up on her desk and spread my legs wide apart. I looked down at my pussy and it was wet, just wet. It glistened in the light. I don't think I ever saw it that red in my life. Daryn knelt down in front of me and started petting my wet pussy. After a few seconds of that she started finger banging me with two fingers.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh... Oooooooohhhhh... Aaaaahhhhhhhh... " I whimpered softly.

Then all of a sudden she put her whole mouth right over my pussy. I let out a loud scream of pleasure.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... Oooohhhhhh mmmmmyyy godddddddddd... "

It was the most incredible feeling I had ever experienced. Her tongue was all over my pussy. Her wet piece of soft flesh explored every inch of my throbbing pussy. She even stuck her tongue inside me. It was incredible. My breathing started to increase and I could feel my heart pounding inside of my chest.

"Aaaaaaaoooooooo gooooooooddd... Ooooooooooooo... Aaahhhhhhaaaaaaa... "

My moans started to get louder as the intensity of her sucking and the pleasure increased. I started pumping my nipples inside and out with my hands, manipulating my breasts at the same time. As the intensity increased so did my pumping. My moans quickly started to become screams of pleasure.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHhhh... OOOOOHHHHHHH... AAAAAAHHHH DAAAARYYYYYANNN... AAAAAAAAAHHHHH DAAAARRRYYYNNN... OOOHHHH... "

Daryn started sucking on me more and more. I could tell that I was going to cum soon. It was only a matter of time. I guess she didn't realize but Daryn was digging her fingers and nails into the outside of my thighs where she was holding me while sucking me. Surprisingly it felt pretty good.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHH DDDDDDDDAAAARYYYYYANNNNNN... AAAAAAHHHHHHHH... IIMMMM... GGGGOING TO CCCCUUMMMMMM... AAAAAAAAHHHHH DDDDDAAAARYYYNNNNNN... IIIMMMM GOING TOOOO... AAAAAHHH... CCCUMMMM... CCCCCCUUUUMMMMM... " I screamed. She moaned with a little laugh in the middle. I closed my eyes as I started to feel my orgasm approach.

Then I exploded into orgasm.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GGGGODDDDDDDDDDDD... OOOOOOOOOHHHHH YYYYEEEEAAAAAA... AAAAAAHHHHHH... AAAAHHHH... OOOOOHHHH DDAAAARYYYYNNNNNNN... GOD... "

I had never screamed like that during an orgasm and I had never cum like that during an orgasm. I struggled to catch my breath. That was the most incredible thing I had ever experienced. After she licked and sucked the last of my cum I laid down on the desk to recover from that experience. Daryn came beside me and put one leg over mine.

"Oh my god. That was incredible Daryn. I've never experienced anything like it."

" I knew you liked that. I'll let you recover from that. You shot a lot into my mouth you know. You taste really good." She smiled at and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. While I lay there trying to understand what just happened she sucked and fondled my breasts.

After I caught my breath Daryn made her way off the desk and on to the floor. She got on all fours and stuck her ass out.

"Lillian, I need to cum. Can you do that for me? Can you make me cum?"

I nervously said, "I'll try."

I got down on my hands and knees and looked at her fat, juicy, wet cunt. I smelt her sex as it oozed out of her and into my nose. I didn't know how to suck pussy so I just looked at it clueless. Then Daryn said, "Don't worry, don't be nervous Honey. Just use your tongue and you'll do fine." With that reassurance I reached my head over into her pussy and started licking. At first it felt kind of odd but soon I started getting the hang of it. As I got more and more comfortable I started sucking on her like I was kissing someone. At first I rubbed her fleshy ass but to make things kinky I spanked her plump ass from time to time. I could tell she was enjoying it.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm... Mmmmmmmmmm... Ooooohhhhhhhh... Yesssssss... "

I started sucking faster and faster. Her ass and cunt started grinding against my face in a rhythmic fashion. My breasts started giggling and swinging with the rhythm.

"Oooohh Yea... Ooohhh Yea... AAAAAHHHHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHHHH... "

At this point I became fully horny again. Daryn tasted great. Her moans quickly became screams.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHH... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH... YEEEEAAAAAA... FUCK... OOOOOHHHH... GODDDD... YEA... I'm CUMMING... OH GOD I'm CUMMING... AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH... YYYEEEESSSS... AAAAAHHHHHHH YEAAAAAA... OOOOOOHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHH... "

She exploded into a violent orgasm. Her body shook like there was a earthquake happening inside her. I tried not to let her pussy leave my mouth but it was impossible. She was cumming to hard for me to hold on. I never saw anyone reach orgasm like she had. It was incredible.

"Oh fuck, that was incredible," said Daryn as she collapsed on the floor as she struggled to catch her breath.

I climbed on top of her, lining my pelvis with her plump juicy ass and kissed her neck and massaged her sides and breasts as she recovered.

A bit later Daryn got up off her stomach and sat on the floor, starring deep into my eyes. She reached over and cupped my face with both her hands and French kissed me. I closed my eyes to and kissed her back. She spread her legs wide apart and lined her pussy up against mine. Slowly she started grinding her pussy against mine, like we were a straight couple fucking. She moaned as she kissed me. Soon the soft grinds started to become faster and harder. I started to moan louder and louder, being overcome by the new position. Our pussies pounded harder and harder. She spanked my ass every now and then to increase the pleasure. If I didn't know any better we were having hardcore lesbian sex.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDD... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAA... AAAAHHHH... OOOOOOHHHHHH FUCK... AAHHHHH FUCK... YYYYEAAAAA LILLINAN... OOOHHHHHH FUCK ME... " screamed Daryn.

"OOOOOHHHHH FUCK... AAAAHHHHHHHH... OOOOOHHHHHH... DDDAARYNNNNN... OOOH GOD... OOOHHHH YYYYEAAAAA... AAAAAHHHHHH... FUCK... FUCCCKKK... GOD DARYN FUCK ME... AAAAHHH... "

We pounded our pussies like it was our last time fucking. Harder and harder we went. The harder we went the harder Daryn spanked my ass. Our screams echoed all over the room as did the sound of our pussies and our juices squishing together. Then we both erupted in orgasm.

"OOOOOOOOOOO... IIIMMMMM CCCCCUMMIIIIIINNNNGGG... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH... OOOOOOHHH... CCUM... AAAAAHHHHHHH... AAAAAAHHHHHHH... AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOD... AAAAAAAHHHH YEA... OOOOOHHHH FUCK YEA... OOOOOHHH... FUCK... FUCK... AAAAAHHH FUCK... "

OH... AHH... OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GOD... OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GOD... AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH... FUCK... OOOOOHHH YEA... AAAHHHHHHHHH... AAAAAAH... HARDER... OH HARDER... FUCK... AAAAAHHHHHHHH... CUMMMMMM... CUMMMM... AAAAAH YEA... OOOHHHHH FUCK ME... AAHHHHH... OOOOHHHHHHH... "

Our sweaty, naked, cum soaking bodies rattles and shock violently against each other in the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced. It took my breath away. My clit had never been so sensitive in all its life and I had never cum like that either. There was cum all over the place, on the floor, on us, and even on the chair. It was like someone had popped a water balloon in the office.

Daryn collapsed into my arms and I collapsed onto the floor. She hugged me very tight as we both tried to catch our breaths and recover from that incredible orgasm. After some time we both started kissing each other and playing with our breasts. I inadvertently looked up at the clock and noticed that it was almost time for me to leave. I quickly got up.

"Oh my god, I have to go soon or my class will leave without me."

"Oh no, can't you stay Lillian, please? Just for a few more minutes?"

"No Daryn I can't, I'm sorry," I said as I slipped on my soaking panties. Daryn got up as well and started getting dressed. I had everything on except for my shirt that Daryn had broken the buttons on. She opened the door to her closet and took out a blouse that almost looked like the one I was wearing.

"Here you go my dear, I'm sorry, it was just a spit of the moment sort of thing."

"It's ok, I found it very sexy though." We exchanged phone numbers and email addresses so we could "keep in touch." I fixed my hair and gave her one last passionate French kiss and massaged her breasts one last time then made my way to the cafeteria where I met up with the rest of my class.

* * * * *

If you have any comments that you would like to make, please feel free to Email me. I am still new at writing stories and I would really like to hear what you have to say.