The Morrisons Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,902 Followers

I felt someone's toes tickling my cock and balls and by process of elimination I concluded they belonged to Kim since she was sitting straight across from me and I didn't feel a leg touching mine. Besides Kim was sitting there was a Cheshire cat smile on her face. I slid down a little more to give her better access. Soon there was another foot in my crotch and between the two of them they picked up and cock and started stroking it. My cock paid attention to the stimulation it was receiving and became firm immediately. I smiled back at Kim and started moving my hip to meet her foot movements.

With a smile on her face Kim said, "I want to suck your cock!"

I smiled back at Kim and said, "You know honey I am outnumbered here more than I have been in the past. I may have to call in reinforcements to help me take care of the needs for all of you."

Jenna spoke up quickly saying, "I have a friend who was here a month or so ago and he thinks mom is hot, I can always enlist his help if you want me to."

Looking at Jenna I smiled and said, "Hold that thought, I may take you up on that offer if you are sure he won't get possessive on us."

Terri looked around at all of us before finally asking, "All of you are so casual when you speak about sex and your sexual lives. What's your secret? How do you do it? What makes all of you so close that each you can discuss any topic without someone getting upset?"

Kim started by saying, "Terri, the short story is Dan and I grew up in homes where our parents were working most of the time and didn't have time to spend with their children. Our siblings were the only ones we had to turn to for help solving problems or answering questions. When Dan and I decided to have children we made a promise to each other that at least one of us would be in the lives of our children all the time. As it turned out Jenna is our only child due to some complications I had when giving birth to her. I can't have any more children so that's the reason we only have one child. Having only one child did make it easier for Dan and I keep our promise to each other and we've made sure at least one of us attended all of Jenna's events. As we grew up with Jenna, we formed a bond that can't be broken by anything including society's laws. We love each other equally and we share that love equally. That's why you will hear us openly discuss anything including sex."

Jenna spoke up next saying, "Yes Terri, I am so blessed to have loving parents who have treated me so well while I was growing up. We have done everything together and we've shared everything ever since I can remember. I have the best parents in the world."

Terri sat back and sipped her wine and pondered the information she heard. After a few moments she said, "Oh God, I can't believe I am so blessed to be here with such a loving family."

Kim spoke up, "Terri do you remember during our interview I said one of your biggest challenges is going to be our daughter Jenna?"

Terri looked at Kim saying, "Yes I remember."

Jenna smiled and said, "It's true we are a loving family but I push the edge of the envelope from time to time and mom and dad do get upset with me but we always work it out. I like to do things on the spur of the moment and I've caused a couple of scenes which were embarrassing to my parents."

Kim said, "Terri there's going to come a time when you will have to slow Jenna down or tell her no so be prepared to confront her. She's a good girl and will see the reality of the situation once it's explained to her but like she said, she's been known to pull some good ones. I have to admit she's far better than she was a couple of years ago."

Terri nodded her head and looked at Jenna saying, "I think we understand each other perfectly so I really don't anticipate a problem." With a wink at Jenna Terri continued, "I think Jenna and I are on the same wave lengths and we will work out any kinks before they become a problem."

Kim said, "That's the kind of positive attitude that convinced us to give you the position."

Terri smiled at Kim before saying, "Since we are being honest here, can you and I get together after we get out of the hot tub? I would really love to explore with you."

Kim smiled back at Terri and said, "We don't have to wait, let's go to your room, we'll take a shower and then we can do anything you want to do."

I looked at Jenna saying, "Since we are going to be alone soon, let's cover the hot tub and head up to our room for a shower and then whatever happens."

As Jenna and I covered the hot tub we watched Kim and Terri walking into the house hand in hand. I smiled at Jenna and asked, "What do you honestly think of Terri?"

Jenna smiled a very big smile and said, "I love her dad. She's going to fit in perfectly and I promise I will try to behave and not cause her any problems well at least until she's been her for awhile."

I laughed and hugged Jenna to me saying, "I know honey, I know......"

Jenna and I walked into the house hand in hand and she stayed with me as I closed all the doors and locked up before turning off the lights. The small night light in each room provided us enough light to move through the room without tripping over anything. We walked up the stairs slowly and when we passed Terri's room the door was wide open and we heard giggling coming from the bathroom. Jenna and I continued down the hallway to my room. We walked into the bathroom and while I got some towels for us Jenna adjusted the water in the shower. We stepped in together and Jenna turned to me and hugged me close and kissed me passionately. After a few minutes we decided to get cleaned up.

I took my time to wash her hair and then rub the conditioner into it before having Jenna turn around to rinse her hair. While she was doing that I squirted body soap on my wash cloth and began to wash her lovely titties. After a few moments I stopped using the wash cloth and used my hands instead. I took time to tweak her nipples before moving down her body. I gave up on the wash cloth and squirted more body soap on my hand and used my hands all over her body. I bypassed her pussy and squatted down to do both Jenna's legs and feet. While I was still in the squatting position I asked Jenna to part her feet so I could have access to her pussy. I squirted more body soap on my hands and started at her bald pubic before moving downward between Jenna's legs. My daughter has the most beautiful pussy and when she gets excited her tiny clit protrudes at the top of her slit. I finished washing her pussy and when I rinsed it thoroughly I leaned forward and licked her clit making Jenna jump. Jenna grabbed a hand full of hair and said, "No fair mister, get up here so I can get you clean and then you can lick me when I suck your big delicious cock."

Jenna immediately started to wash my body and I tried to finger her clit but she kept pushing my hand away. I managed to roll one of her lovely little nipples between my thumb and finger and Jenna moaned while pushing her titty forward towards my hand. Jenna rushed through washing my body because what I was doing with my hands was turning her on and she wanted to get into bed a quick as possible. Jenna finally announced she was finished and hurriedly shut off the water. We grabbed our towels but I used mine to dry Jenna and she dried me. Jenna had to take a few minutes to dry and comb her hair while I stood behind her with my cock nestled tight against my daughter's tight ass cheeks. I reached around to her front and played with her titties and nipples. Jenna kept looking in the mirror at me smile and say, "I love you daddy."

Every time Jenna said I love you I leaned forward and planted small kisses on her neck and the back of her shoulder and whispered back, "I love you to honey."

Once Jenna's hair was dry she put down the blow dryer and turned in my arms and embraced me while rubbing her body against mine she passionately kissed me. We held each other and continued our kiss as both of us sidestepped into the bedroom towards the bed. When we bumped into the bed I turned Jenna so her back was to the bed and I slowly dipped her backwards until she was lying on the bed. We separated long enough to move up into the middle of the bed and then we locked or lips again in a passionate kiss. Both of us used our hands to explore each other's body. I dipped a finger into Jenna's soaking wet pussy and then moved my finger up until I contacted her clit. Immediately Jenna moaned into my mouth and her body jumped as I rubbed little circles around her clit. Soon Jenna was bucking her hips and her breathing became increasingly ragged and fast as I continued to rub her clit. Suddenly Jenna broke our kiss and screamed as her orgasm gripped her body and shook her.

When her orgasm started to release her I moved down her body and nibbled gently on a nipple. Jenna used both hands to smooth my hair as I licked and nibbled first one nipple and then the other. I had her motor running again evidenced by her volume of moans. I moved down kissing her flat abdomen to her pubic mound. Then I moved so I could move both Jenna's legs apart to expose her lovely pussy to my view. I took a few moments to look at Jenna's pussy before planting light kisses on the inside of her thighs as I moved towards her pussy. Again Jenna started pumping her hips up and down. Before my eyes I saw her very beautiful bald pussy, spread open, waiting for me to enjoy. I inhaled her fresh scent and then I blew small puffs of air at Jenna's open pussy causing her to shiver.

I reached out and picked up Jenna's legs and pushed them up to her chest successfully opening Jenna's pussy and ass crack completely. With Jenna's pussy and ass being completely vulnerable I stuck out my tongue and started at her little asshole and licked and reamed it before moving up across her taint to her open pussy and ended that journey when my tongue touched her clit and Jenna responded by humping her hips the best she could with her legs up. I immediately used my tongue to start at her clit and move downward until I reached her asshole again. This time I spent some additional time reaming her asshole. Jenna was breathing fast and ragged before I moved up and attacked her clit full force with my lips, teeth and tongue. I sucked her little clit into my mouth and held it gently between my teeth and licked it with my tongue. Jenna went wild and I stayed attached to her clit until she screamed out in another overwhelming orgasm.

When she quieted down I moved up her body and kissed her at the same time I slipped my cock deep inside her juicy tight pussy. Jenna cried out with pleasure as my cock slipped into her and Jenna kept repeating over and over again, "Daddy I love you so much."

I replied, "I love you to Jenna."

We developed a tempo as we made love to each other. After a few minutes Jenna asked, "Daddy please let me on top so I can have your whole cock deep inside me."

I hugged her close to me then rolled to my left so I didn't have to pull out of her lovely pussy even for an instant. Once I was on the bottom we shimmed across the bed away from the edge. Jenna took over and rode my cock slamming down hard on my pubic area burying my cock as deep into her pussy as it could possibly go. After a few minutes she stopped moving long enough to move her legs out from under her so all her weight was sitting directly on my cock pushing it deep into her womb. I put both my hands on her titties as she ground her ass against my pubic. Looking deep into my eyes she said, "Daddy I LOVE the way your cock fills my cunt. I love to fuck you and you can fuck me anytime you want even if others are watching us. I want you to fill my little cunt with your hot sperm."

I looked as Jenna and asked, "What brought on all this talk?"

Jenna gushed her reply almost without breathing, "Daddy I got so turned on today watching you sit there in that chair in the lingerie shop with a hard on. I wanted to fuck you right there but I didn't think we could get away with it. But it turned me on just thinking about it and someday I want you to take me someplace and strip me naked and fuck me where someone could come along and catch us."

"Holy smokes honey, I didn't realize my being in the lingerie shop had such an effect on you. We will have to plan an outing and see what happens. I'm not sure getting caught is a good idea but I would love to make love to you out in nature." I said as I looked up at Jenna.

I continued playing with Jenna's titties and gently pinching her nipples as she started moving on my cock again. Finally Jenna moved and put her legs back under her and started bouncing up and down on my cock. I told her if she kept that up I was going to cum in her pussy soon. She put her finger on her clit and asked me to wait for her to cum again. I tried as best I could and finally said, "I'm going to cum soon Jenna, hurry up!"

Jenna's finger was flying back and forth across her clit and she picked up speed humping on my cock. Suddenly she screamed, "OK daddy cum in my cunt, I want to feel you shoot me full of cum!"

That was it for me, I felt my semen move and suddenly shoot out of the end of my cock into the tender womb of my daughter. I reached up and pulled my daughter down and hugged her as both of our orgasms faded away. I kissed her cheek and her shoulder and confessed my love for her. Jenna in turn kissed me repeatedly and told me how much she loved me.

After a few minutes of rest we decided to take another shower and then go find something cold to drink. We slid off the bed together so we wouldn't leave a wet spot and once my feet were over the edge of the bed I stood up still holding Jenna on my cock with her legs and arms wrapped around me. I walked into the bathroom before letting Jenna down in front of the toilet. I let her down and my cock came out of her tight pussy with a pop. Jenna sat down on the toilet immediately and peed both her urine and my semen into the toilet bowl as I watched her. After wiping herself she got up and walked over to the bidet and adjusted the water temperature before sitting down and cleaning her pussy. I watched Jenna use the bidet the same as I've Kim use the bidet on a number of occasions. Both of them moved up close to the spout and filled their pussy full of water before moving backwards and pushing the water out as if they were peeing. Kim told me the bidet is much easier and cleaner than using a douche after sex.

Jenna and I took another shower washing each other's body without much fanfare this time. Once we were finished we dried each other and Jenna had to use the blow dryer to dry her hair. I repeated my performance and stood behind Jenna with my cock nestled tight against her wonderful tight ass cheeks with my arms around her playing with her small titties and rolling her nipples between my thumbs and index fingers. I felt Jenna push her ass back against me while looking in the mirror saying, "I really do love you daddy."

I kissed her like before and said, "I know you do baby and I love you to more than you will ever know."

We finished in the bathroom and decided to go find something cold to drink. We walked out of the bathroom with her arm around my back and my arm around her back. Our hips pressed against each other and we walked in unison with our inside legs swinging forward together. When we got to Terri's room the door was still open and both Kim and Terri were in the middle of the bed tribing. Both of them were moaning, breathing hard in short gasps and humping against each other. With a silent look between us, Jenna and I agreed to leave them alone and continued down the stairs to the kitchen.

I poured Jenna some wine and I pulled a beer out of the refrigerator popped it open and took a long pull on it before I asked Jenna, "Do you want to go to the den and see what's on television?"

She pulled me towards the den and when we walked into the room she pulled me towards the couch where we sat down side by side. I picked up the remote and surfed through the channels until we found a movie which interested both of us. Jenna snuggled up next to me and sipped her wine. We were still watching television when Kim and Terri walked into the den, Jenna and I watched them walk over to the love seat and both of them sat down with an arm around each other's shoulder. I noticed both ladies were sitting with their legs spread as they sipped their wine.

My daughter Jenna being the extrovert that she is leaned forward and looked at Terri asking, "Mom's a great fuck isn't she? How many times did she make you cum?"

Blushing immediately Terri looked at Kim and then back at Jenna before saying in a quiet voice, "Your mom is the greatest! I never would have believed what two females can do if I hadn't just done it myself. I lost count of how many orgasms I've had tonight. I can't wait to do it again."

Jenna smiled and said, "We walked past your room when you and mom were tribing and it looked like both of you were having a great time."

Kim spoke up and said with a huge smile, "Terri is a natural. No matter what we did she was not only willing to try but she leaned very fast and gave me a run for my money. I'm as worn out as she is. I lost count of my orgasms to."

We finished watching the movie then decided to call it a night since all of us had to get back to work in the morning. Once again, I had the pleasure of following three females up the stairs and admiring their assets. (no pun intended)

When we reached Jenna's and Terri's bedrooms we paused and hugged each other saying our final good nights before Kim and I headed down the hall to our room.

After Kim and I crawled into bed we cuddled next to each other and I asked her if she enjoyed herself with Terri. For the next ten minutes Kim gave me a very descriptive summary of her time with Terri. By the time she finished my cock was standing straight up. I reached over and picked up Kim's hand and rested it on my hard cock. Kim smiled at me and said, "I love the taste of pussy but I love my pussy stuffed with your cock."

I was lying on my back when Kim sat up in bed and swung a leg over my hips and straddled me. She reached down and held my cock in line with her pussy before she sat down filling her pussy with my cock. Kim started riding my cock like she was riding a bucking bronco. Kim placed her hands on my chest and ground her pussy into my pubic area forcing my cock deep inside her. Kim rode me for the better part of a half an hour before I realized that I wasn't far from cumming. I warned Kim and she said she was waiting for me. Soon she was screaming her orgasm and I groaned as my cock emptied into her already juicy pussy. Kim fell forward and rested on my chest and we traded kisses until we settled down.

We got up out of bed and went into the bathroom where Kim sat on the toilet and peed while I went to the closet and picked up a wash cloth to wash my cock. After Kim finished on the toilet she adjusted the water for the bidet before sitting down to clean her pussy. As she was using the bidet Kim told me she had to explain to Terri what the bidet was and how to use it. She also told me Terri loved the idea that she didn't have to use a hand held douche anymore.

We finished in the bathroom and retired to the bed. We talked a little more and Kim said she is looking forward to having Terri with us for a long time. She told me it was almost like having a second daughter which is something she had always wished for.

Finally I said, "Tomorrow is another day and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next."

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read my story.

** Please take a couple of seconds to rate this story below.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,902 Followers