The Morrisons Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

Beth looked into my eyes, saying, "I really got all the answers to my questions last night just sitting and watching you interact with your family and the others who were there. Dan, I want you to know I consider you a special man for doing what you're doing. I wish there were more men like you who paid attention to detail."

Smiling and looking into Beth's eyes I replied, "I really appreciate what you've said to me. It's true I have a great family and really great friends. I have been blessed in my life and I want to share what I can with others. And nothing upsets me more than someone who takes advantage or abuses an innocent person."

Beth said, "I don't want to ruin this moment but I think we should grab a quick shower and then get some sleep so we won't be nodding off during our meetings tomorrow."

Beth and I got off the bed and walked hand in hand towards the bathroom. Once inside Beth opened her toiletry bag and pulled out the disposable douche she had brought from her apartment. Looking at me she said, "Normally I would use this in private but since you know so much about a female's body, I'm not a bit bashful about douching with you in here with me."

I had the shower running by the time Beth had her douche out of the box and assembled so she stepped into the shower and just as she was getting ready to insert her douche into her pussy, I asked, "Do you want me to do that for you?"

Without even looking up Beth said, "Well, it took you long enough to make the offer. I was hoping you would offer after I heard your daughter say you knew how to insert a tampon last night. You're a man of many talents and I was hoping you would show me firsthand how talented you really are."

I squatted and reached out and took the douche bottle from Beth's hand and when she spread her legs, I inserted the douche nozzle into her pussy and squeezed the bottle, then refilled it with water to rinse the inside of her pussy. When I was finished I tossed the bottle in the trash can and stepped into the shower. Beth was washing her hair so I squirted some of her Dove body wash on a wash cloth and started washing her lovely body. Beth picked up another wash cloth and washed my body paying special attention to my cock and balls making sure everything was washed clean.

When we finished Beth said to me, "Let's go sleep in my bed now that we've messed up your bed."

I smiled and said, "Lead the way, I'm tired."

Beth and I crawled into her bed and I spooned up behind her naked body. The minute my cock nestled in the crack of Beth's ass, it started to get hard, I couldn't help it. I whispered to Beth, "That guy has a mind of his own."

Beth was laughing when she whispered back, "Dan Morrison, some day I going to fuck you till he won't get hard again for at least eight hours."

I cupped Beth's tit in my hand and replied in a whisper, "You're on! Let me know when you're ready. Good night, sweetheart."

Beth giggled and said, "Do you know what you just called me?"

I replied, "Shhhhhhhhhhhh........ I'm trying to go to sleep!"

To Be Continued:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

** Please click on one of the stars below:

1 Star (you didn't like it) all the way up to - 5 Stars (You loved this chapter)

Chapter 10, as of June 23rd, has had 23,002 readers and only 757 readers voted.

****************************

NAMES OF MAIN CHARACTERS:

The Morrison Family: Dan, Kim, Jenna and Terri Powell

Lawn/Landscaping Crew: Tony and Patty Williams,

Tony's sisters: Barbie and Beth Williams

Security crew: Ted and Marion Johnson

Helpers: Pete and Jeff

Terri's Friend: Jeff and Tina Simpson

Jenna's Friends: Lisa Thompson, Becky Harris and Kevin Brown

Additional Victim of Harold: Hanna Lindquist

House Cleaning Crew: Ashley and Paul Brennan and Sarah Green

Gus and Debbie Brown and Joe Newton

Store Owner: Harold Gordon

Salon Owner: Bill Jefferson

Photographer: Pete Jensen

Officer Mary Davis

Officer Shelly White

Pool cleaner: Bill Smith

Dan's Exec. Secretary: Beth Thompson

Dan and Beth's Secretary: Kelly Jones

Dan's boss: Tom Banks

Tom's Exec. Secretary: Brenda Summers

Joe Bailey:Chauffer for Dan and Tom

Captain Bob McGrath: Pilot for the company

Dr. Roberta Collins

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers