The Most Amazing Thing

Story Info
Former soldier now city employee experiences strange orgy!
10.9k words
4.17
9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As one might expect, no one under 18 is granted permission to read this material. This material contains extreme sexual situations and if you don't like written erotica, go away.

*****

Wow! As I whistled, I realized another opportunity for a smashing orgasm just past me up. I really didn't know how I was going to handle my present state. Three girls in the past three days that would have made my life a little better for having known them and I just didn't react with anything but a whistle. That is not like me at all. I usually smile, say something nice, smile again and that usually gets them to come say hi, back. Unfortunately, recent events have tired me out.

Where to start...I guess I will start with who I am, what I do, and the circumstances behind my job. My name is Thomas Wright. I am ex-Army and I just broke up with my lover, Jack, a man I met and made love to in the desert of Afghanistan. We had been shipped home together after our sergeant and several of our team mates were killed. We remained homosexual lovers for the remainder of our tour and when we got home we stayed together for two years. Jack missed his flings with the girls. He told me I had become boring and I told him if he needed to go, it would not bother me. It did, but I am slowly getting over it. I realized that I like both sexes as well and it has paid off that Jack decided to take off and leave.

I guess a description is in order. I am approximately five foot eleven inches tall, athletic in build, naturally blond hair, deep blue eyes, chiseled features and a dominating personality. That is one of the reasons I have little trouble attracting both sexes. You see, I have come to realize that I am bisexual. Thinking I was completely gay was wrong; I was just in love with the newness of man-love and Jack. My seven and a half inch cock has been in every human access point imaginable since and I have had all of my orifices compromised by either sex, one at a time or several, on many different occasions.

I work as a booking agent for a civic meeting area in the Seattle area, very close to the home of a major coffee cafe. When someone or some company needs a place to meet, my occupation provides small meeting rooms in the city building that they can rent at moderate prices. My job is to simply book their use and bill them for the amount of time occupied. Although the meeting room wing of the particular city building I work in stays quite busy, there are days that there are little, if any occupants. Even so, there has been an enormous selection of different uses for these rooms, but none as fantastic as the one I am about to tell you about.

My staff consists of a secretary, Ann and a janitorial worker, Mark. Both have been with me since the job was created five long years ago. Each of them has their quirks, but they are considered friends, as well as co-workers.

Ann (tall, statuesque, redhead, voluptuous, and all around beautiful) and I had a fling during the first year we were together. She found someone else after we had been seeing each other for fourteen months. I was devastated that she chose someone over me, but after a while I became use to the idea and even sort of liked it. You see, she developed a relationship with another woman, just as tall, statuesque, and voluptuous as she was. Her name was Nancy. They invited me into their bed on several occasions. As many times as we have shared sexual escapades, they won't let me live with them.

Mark is a knockout, but he's not very bright. One night while I was working late, Mark came in and we had a long conversation. As is almost always the case when two single men get together, the talk turned to sex. After talking for several hours about how he would like to make mad passionate love to Ann, I turn the conversation to the idea of gay love. At first he did not want to even talk about it, but after I told him that I had many exciting gay experiences, I convinced him to suck me off. He now likes to suck my dick all of the time. I have never reciprocated and he has never expected me to; Mark just likes to suck my dick. To imagine having a six foot five inch giant on his knees in front of you is quite scary, but he will come into my office and ask me from time to time if I need him to service me. He has learned to swallow and loves to milk me for all I am worth.

My job is not necessary a hard one, but it is one that I stay hard quite a bit. There are those times when the contacts that come into my office find me irresistible and I end up screwing them in my office, male or female, sometimes both. The most fantastic serendipitous experience that I ever had was a transsexual that I thought was a woman. When I found out she was really a she-male, I lost it. I will tell you that I felt like I had the best of both worlds and made a point to get his/her address. We have seen each other many times and I have taken Paulette out on a date more than once. In public, Paulette appears to be one of the most beautiful women one has ever laid eyes on. Naked, Paulette has a ten inch boner that is as scrumptious as any man's. With size 38 D boobs and such a big wanker, Paulette is more than any man or woman can handle and she can function eloquently with both.

Now that you know a little about my life and the people involved, I want to tell you a story that most people who hear it find unbelievable. This story relates to an incident in which I almost lost my job. The story takes place in January 2006 and although it is so cold in Seattle at that particular time of the year, the story will warm you up any time.

I had a call from a girl named Joanna who made an appointment to book one of the larger meeting rooms for a Thursday afternoon. It was simple; her organization needed the room to go over some important changes in policy that had been sent down from the Federal Government. The changes, I was told, were brief and the meeting should last only two hours. Joanna asked to have any fees waived and after hearing the reason for the meeting, I agreed. Even though the meeting's subject is not necessary to the story, I will tell you that it involved mentally handicapped children and young adults. I asked Joanna to stop by the office to fill out the appropriate paperwork, but she declined and gave me the information over the phone. I noticed that there were to be only six others besides herself who would attend the meeting, two women and four men.

Her voice sounded seductively fantastic and because she didn't come in to make application, I was intrigued. This girl sounded like she was a doll. I will say this, however, the sound of her voice was nothing like the girl in person. When I saw her, I thought she was the most innocent, naïve, cute, girl next door types I had ever had the privilege to lay my eyes on. To say that she was childlike was an understatement: very petite, strawberry blond, deep green eyes, five foot two inches, almost no breast. I could have been looking at my kid sister when she was in middle school. The most amazing thing was that I knew immediately I had to have her.

When we shook hands, it was as if I had the school boy jitters. There were the familiar butterflies in the stomach; the cold, sweaty palms; and the occasional peek down the white oxford style blouse. What was I doing, I thought. This girl must not be more than eighteen at the most.

"Before you say anything, I can tell you think I'm a child. I'm twenty eight years old," she said waking me out of my stupor.

"I was just thinking that I've never seen a more beautiful..."

"...girl?" she finished.

"No I was thinking...woman."

"Really," she replied sarcastically.

"Really...as a matter of fact I was so surprised because your personal appearance is even finer than I had imagined after talking with you on the phone. You are beautiful." I meant it.

"Well, thank you for the compliment, kind sir." Her eyes brightened when I said those words. I realized that she was extremely touchy about her stature and her immature appearance. There was a file in my mind for information like that.

"I have you scheduled for meeting room C. You did say that you wanted one of the larger rooms, correct?" I asked, getting back to business.

"Yes, a small room would never do. We have activities planned that we need the extra room." She smiled. I melted.

"What kind of activities?" I asked ignorantly.

"Well, I'm sure you don't need to know," she replied smiling.

"I didn't mean to pry. I was just..."

"I know. You were just wondering. That's all right. I'll tell you one of the activities."

"It's not important," I said lowering my eyes a little.

"It's alright. I warn you what I am about to say, however, must be kept between the two of us. You can't tell your superiors what'is going to go on in this meeting. Promise me you won't tell anyone." There was sternness in her eyes that made her look years older almost immediately.

"I promise." I was like a little puppy dog getting ready to receive a reward for not pissing on the carpet.

"All of the people coming here today will be learning how to do certain tasks for their clients. Now, understand, most of them have clients that cannot do anything for themselves. The clients are considered to be in a semi-vegetative state. Do you know what that means?" she asked.

I nodded my head.

"When these clients go bathroom, they do it in a diaper."

"Yes."

"Those diapers need to be changed often. Our case workers have to do it. That's part of what the client's families hire them for." Her eyes twinkled a little bit.

"Oh."

"The Feds have changed the rules a little, because there have been cases reported of some of the case workers sexually abusing their clients."

"That's sick," I exclaimed immediately.

"...Right! That's why we're here today, among other reasons. I'm here to train them how to change a diaper without the possibility of them being accused of sexual abuse. We're sure that the reported cases are exaggerated, so we must train our case workers to be above all of that and do the details correct."

"So do you need help bringing up the dummies?" I asked.

"What dummies?" she responded.

"The ones you'll need to practice on...changing the diapers...you know." I felt like a school kid again.

"We won't be using dummies."

"You won't? What will you be using?" Sometimes I am extremely dense.

"We'll be changing each other. John should be here any minute with the adult size diapers."

"...over your clothes?" I asked stupidly.

"Of course not, silly. It must be exact. We will take turns and we will change the diapers of our partner and then they us. They'll powder us, remove any evidence of discharge, and they'll do it without sexually abusing us. We're all adults and we've all seen the human anatomy before." She could have added a "duh" to her words and it wouldn't have cut near as much as that comment did.

I stood there dumbfounded. Surely she was teasing, I thought. Her face, however, told a different story. A very determined young lady stood before me. "Is what you are going to do legal?" I asked.

"Sure. Everybody has already signed waivers and all of us are professional. We intend to do this so that we all will get in-service credit. The credit will be documented and it will give us an advantage if any of us are ever accused of sexual abuse."

"How is that?" I questioned very innocently.

"We will have witnesses that'll know our techniques," she replied matter-of-factly.

"I still don't see how that will be evidence that one of your teammates didn't go bonkers and abuse one of the clients."

"It doesn't matter. All that matters is there are those who would be willing to witness to the fact that each member of the team had been trained and trained properly," she retorted.

"I still don't understand?" I said, growing a little frustrated.

"These clients don't know whether they're being touched inappropriately or not," she continued a little aggravated. "They have no faculties to perceive such a concept. They are incapable of telling on the case worker anyway. It's the families that suspect that there is sexual perversion going on and that causes all of the problems. A family member walks in when a case worker is swabbing the vagina of a client to remove excess feces that may have gotten in there. They see the client writhing uncomfortably, as they do sometimes, and the family member just assumes that there is abuse. If a male client is cleaned, sometimes they get an erection. The mind reacts the same on them as it does on a normal man. They get an erection and sometimes they even ejaculate from the stimulation of wiping their penis down."

"Shit, I didn't know that...but why can't someone just tell them that?"

"Sometimes family members want to believe the worst. Sometimes they're looking for an excuse to sue. Can I shut the door and give you an example?" she asked suddenly.

"Sure, go for it."

After she shut and locked the door, she turned quickly to me. "Take your clothes off," she demanded.

"Excuse me," I exclaimed.

"Take your clothes off. I want to show you the difference between professionalism and abuse."

"uh...sure," I said warily. I bent down and took my shoes off first. Soon I was standing before her in just my jockey shorts.

"Those, too," she ordered again.

"Really?" I questioned uncertainly.

"Take them off," Joanna repeated.

"But..."

"Off, damn it all." I believe if I hadn't taken my jockeys off she would have slapped me.

Standing nude and very exposed, hands covering my genitalia, I began to shiver.

"Now lay down on your desk," she instructed a little gentler.

I did as I was told. I simply brushed the few things I had on the desk to the floor and then I lay down. The desktop was cold and I began to shiver. Never in all of my years had I felt as dominated as much as I had been in the last several minutes. This woman-child seemed to know how to punch all the right buttons.

"One thing for sure..."she said calmly.

"What's that?" I shivered out.

"I don't come across too many clients with your features," she grinned lasciviously at my very erect cock.

"Wha..."

"Now...this is how we professionally treat our clients," her instructor voice said. She reached into her purse and pulled out some latex gloves, a box of lubricated wipes, and a small bottle of baby powder. Provocatively, she pulled the gloves on slowly. Plucking three wipes from their box in an exaggerated fashion, she moved toward my genital area. She took a wipe and slowly cleaned the area around my pubic hair. Gently, the motion moved to my cock and she quickly, yet sanitarily wiped up, and then down on it. Finally, her hands wiped my balls, caressing only long enough to get them totally saturated.

There was a moment when I though I would cum, but that soon passed. For several moments after she had finished with the wipes, she waited. My cock deflated somewhat while the coolness of the alcohol based cleaner evaporated. Then, she took the baby powder and sprinkled it over the surface of my entire genitalia. Still gloved, she slowly rubbed the fine particles into the skin. Joanna stood back proudly to see her finished work.

"Now, that's how we do it professionally. See, you had an erection and now you don't. It was...very clinical if I do say so myself. Now, don't you dare move. Remember, you are a mentally challenged, unmoving client. It's now time to sexually abuse you."

"What are you talk..." I started.

"MY CLIENTS CAN'T TALK," she said loudly. I stopped talking and remained motionless.

She pulled the latex gloves off and moved until her body was positioned similarly to the way it had been previously. There was a sudden feeling of warmth around my cock as she wrapped her hands around it and began pumping up and down. I laid my head back and smiled. What a dope I been to even question where this was headed.

Immediately, I felt the most intense pleasure I had felt in a long time as she leaned over and took my now very erect cock into her mouth. I guess I was more than just an acquaintance now. Her mouth began sliding up and down faster and faster. I did not feel her teeth nip at the nerve filled phallus at all. Very good job, I thought and suddenly she quit.

"Now don't move a muscle," she said as she climbed up on the desk and straddled my thighs. "If you do, we both could go for a tumble."

There was a moment when I almost lost control, but I quickly thought about something other than the most erotic thing that had ever happened to me. Joanna knew exactly what she was doing. She lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to one side and slid down onto my aching cock. At first, she simply sat there; I guess getting use to the feeling of my large girth implanted all of the way up her. Slowly she began to move and sooner than I thought possible she was riding me like a bronco, screaming delicious nothings into the air. I liked the nasty talk she was spouting so much that I began to get into it completely and then suddenly she stopped, got off and stood beside me, again in the clinical manner.

"What are you...?" I choked out just before she engulfed me with her mouth once again. Using her hand to pump me from the base and her mouth to suction me on the glans, she soon had me cumming hard into her mouth. A little drooled out of the corner, but she kept most of it in. I didn't know whether she had swallowed or not until she lifted her head and I could tell she had not. She moved to my face, used her hands to force open my mouth, and then she spit about half of my own load into it. I tried to turn my face, but she held me tight. Once the deed had been done, she pulled me into a sitting position where I could look at her straight on. I had not swallowed and she had not either.

"We are going to swallow at the same time," she said between clenched teeth. "One, two, three..." She swallowed and then so did I.

"What have I gotten into," I said softly, looking away, completely embarrassed. How could I have been embarrassed? My life had been devoted to taking advantage of others sexually. This lady was a master. Never in my entire life had I been so controlled and in a deep subliminal way, I enjoyed it.

Joanna pulled my face toward her and then slowly, gently laid the most wonderful kiss on my lips. My mouth parted a little and soon we were wrapped in a wonderful soul kiss, swapping what was left of my own cum from her mouth to mine and vice versa.

"Just the start of what's to come, my new luscious lover," she commented.

"What do you mean?" I asked subserviently.

"I am requesting that I have a representative from the town at our meeting. You do boys, I suppose?" she asked glibly.

"How did you know?"

"Although you resisted when I was trying to force your mouth open, when I put your cum into your mouth, you didn't try to spit it out. You had eaten someone's cum before. You were use to the texture and taste. Am I right?"

"Yeah, I have sucked and ass fucked about twenty guys in my life."

"I knew it. I knew something as luscious as you couldn't possibly be reserved for women only. I plan to take our training session and turn it into an orgy today. Since there are more men than women, I want to watch you seduce and make love to all of the guys there. By the way, if we go into the evening is there going to be a problem?"

"No, except that the janitor will come in around seven or so. You won't have to worry about him, however."

"Why is that?"

"He gives me a blowjob about twice a week," I said.

"Sweet! You do this for me today and I will be yours to do with as you see fit for a long while to come."

"Why do you think I would want you?" I said keeping my face as straight as I could.

"You wouldn't?" she pouted sticking her bottom lip out slightly.