The Most Important Feeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers

"Oh my god...holy shit...Hannah...oh dear...please don't stop...go...uh...faster...please!" Kayla pleaded softly.

Hannah moved downwards on the bed so her face could reach Kayla's crotch. She then fingered Kayla's vagina faster and faster. Kayla moaned very loud, it was a deep feeling moan, and Hannah loved that. Hannah moved her mouth towards Kayla's crotch and poked out her tongue. Hannah's lips touched the lips of Kayla's soaked vagina. She then licked up and down all across Kayla's vagina. Kayla was nearly shrieking but she resisted masturbating herself to an orgasm. She decided to let Hannah give her one because she knew that the one she was going to get would be nowhere near the caliber she would give herself. This would be way higher then she could imagine.

Hannah then put her tongue into Kayla's wet vagina and licked savagely. Hannah was now fingering and licking her best friend at full force. With Hannah's free hand, she inserted her middle finger inside of Kayla's bumhole and started to slowly go in and out to make sure Kayla was feeling the most pleasure possible. Hannah was desperate to masturbate, she wondered how wet her own vagina was because this was by far the most she's ever been turned on. Kayla's moaning got more and more fierce as she neared an orgasm. Hannah then started making out with Kayla's pussy like they were human lips and that set her right off. Kayla shrieked really, really loud and gushed in Hannah's mouth. Hannah's hand was forced out by the intensity of Kayla's orgasm.

"Oh...fuck Hannah...oh fuck...shit..." Kayla said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Did that feel good, Kayla?" Hannah said as she shot a very seducing smile at Kayla.

"Holy shit...that felt so fucking good, I can't explain it."

"Your sex juices taste very sweet Kayla, I love how you taste."

Hannah then climed up onto her pillow and spread her legs. Kayla kissed Hannah very deeply on the lips before moving lower on the bed. Kayla licked Hannah's breasts and sucked on her nipples. Hannah was moaning like crazy already, she was dying to cum. Hannah's breasts were soaked with Kayla's saliva and she decided to start licking her own breasts to take in more of what Kayla had. Before Hannah knew it, Kayla's hand slid into her vagina. Kayla started licking the lips of Hannah's pussy and started fingering rapidly. Hannah moaned very loud. She neared her orgasm but then she felt the wet slide of Kayla's tongue hit her bum hole. Hannah jumped instantly and nearly came all over Kayla at that exact moment.

Kayla fingered her best friend faster and faster in the vagina and as Hannah's moaning got more intense, she jammed her tongue into her bum hole. Hannah jumped instantly again and squirted out sex juices onto Kayla's face. Hannah's screams were scratched and faded because of the intensity of the orgasm. Hannah closed her eyes and breathed heavily for a few more minutes. Kayla had pulled her down to the bed like she would normally sleep. Kayla snuggled right up to Hannah and pulled the blankets on top of them.

"Kayla...you're the only one that's really cared about me...you mean the world to me, sweetheart. I'm really glad I met you, you're the most gentle, caring person I've ever met. You're the best Kayla, you're bum is what sparks me up the most and oh god, your breasts..."

"Hannah...sweetie...I can say the exact same about you, I'm glad that we're together, I need you so much, you mean everything to me. I love everything about you, you're sexy ass, your cute boobs, and most of all your smile."

"I love you with all my heart Kayla."

"I love you just as much, Hannah."

There was only a little bit of light shining in the room from outside now. Hannah smiled at Kayla as they both gave each other one more tender kiss on the lips and slowly closed their eyes for the rest of the night.

melanie59
melanie59
39 Followers
12