The Most Important Thing

Story Info
A prisoner writes to a friend.
780 words
3.33
9.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers

Dearest Sean

It's been a while since I wrote you and I'm sorry. Things have been. . .difficult the last couple of months. I got a new cell mate and she's not nearly as kind as Mika was but don't worry I'm okay. Everything is just fine I've just been a little stressed out trying to keep her happy. You know how that goes though, everyday prison life shit that I wouldn't bore you with.

So let me give you a quick status update since you always tell me you care how I'm doing. I think you're lying and you just want me for my body but thanks for indulging me. It's sweet of you. As of a month ago I completed my GED, it took me a couple tries to pass the English section. Why didn't ever tell me that my writing was that bad? I swear I'm gonna slap you when I see you next. Everything else was pretty easy. My daughters are both doing fine and little Micah is turning out to be quite the little heart breaker. He's only turning eight and he's already sharing his juice boxes with the little girls. I swear it must be genetic, hopefully that's the worst trait he got from his dirt bag father.

Oh, you forgot to take your move in our game of Battleship. You wouldn't be trying to drag this out because you're about to get your tail kicked for the fifth time in a row are you?

So how are things on your end of things? Are you and the skank still together or did you finally realize that she's not even close to being good enough for you? I'm not just saying that because I hope you're still around when I get out here but it's the truth. You know you deserve better than her and just because you were unpopular in high school doesn't mean you have to put up with a girl who cheats on you right? I wish you and I hadn't been separated by so many miles when we were kids. Maybe things would have turned out differently for all of us. Oh well. If I was about to make a list of things I wished went differently in my life I'd be out of here long before I finished my list.

So have decided where it is you're taking me when I get out? I'm still set on going some place nice and warm. You know some place where I can walk around all day in some itty bitty bikini that you'll eventually get to pull off me. Of course I'm not just going to let you do it. I'm gonna spend the entire day making you beg for it and when I'm satisfied then I'll let you get a lookie.

Of course I know you're always in California and it's always a hundred plus degrees down there. I don't know how you managed to keep from going insane with that kind of weather. Maybe you'd like to take me someplace cold instead? I've heard you mention before how you always wanted to see real snow. That's so weird to me, I can barely imagine Christmas, or at least winter without snow but I'd love to be there when you get to experience it for the first time. You know what I'd like even more though? Being the one who gets warm you after you've been in the snow and the best way to do that is to share body warmth you know. I'd have to get you out of clothing. I'd have strip down too and we'd be forced to intertwine our bodies. I'd have to kiss every inch of your face, well that of smother you with my breasts. I guess I might let you pick which if you were being a good boy but if you weren't I might just sit on your face. Actually now that I'm thinking about it I might do that even if you were naughty. That hussy girlfriend of yours claims that she's never met a man with a more talented tongue than yours, I'd like to put that to the test. Of course I'd be more than willing to return the favor.

You know what the most important thing is you can do for me when I get out is though? It's something I think that only you can give me now and something only my father ever really gave me before. Remember when you hugged me? Well you wrapped you big strong arms around me I felt safe. That's the most important thing you can do for me.

Xoxo

Nikki

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,347 Followers