The Most Intense Orgasm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah I'm so sorry hon", she said "but I'm not quite finished with my dance. I'm afraid you'll have to endure a little more teasing before I let you cum. As you know this little game is to produce the most intense orgasm possible...and more teasing will lead to just that. I intend to win this wager".

Just then the music picked up again and the computer started its cycle again. My wife started her erotic contortions again and started stripping off more clothing. Suddenly I knew what I was really in for. This machine was irresistible and she had expertly programmed it not to let me cum. It would bring me repeatedly close to orgasm, and then stop, leaving me on the edge and unable to cum every time. A shudder passed through me. Unfortunately I had also slightly miscalculated. The computer was still learning. The first time it had erred on the side of safety and halted the stimulation well away from the ejaculation point. As it became more and more familiar with my responses, it could get me closer and closer every time. How many times could I take this?

I realized what it was up to on the fourth cycle. Each time seemed to be more intense (and my wife had on less clothes!), and left me hanging ever more impossibly close to orgasm. The cunning little rubber fingers stroked and rubbed, sliding irresistibly over my cock head - one had even found the eye of my cock and was very gently caressing the edges of it. If it had been moving faster, that one alone would have been sufficient to bring me off. The pads on my balls tingled and tickled and buzzed, sending waves of pleasure up my body. I was helpless in the machine's embrace and my wife sexy strip dance. By now her bare sexy boobs, that I had tied up earlier, were swaying in my face begging to be kissed. But I couldn't reach them.

By the eighth cycle the computer had enough information about me to keep me the absolute minimum distance away from orgasm indefinitely. I wondered if she had been devious enough to program it that way, giving me no respite at all, and keeping me continuously at the point where a single touch anywhere on his genitals would have triggered an unstoppable orgasm. I wondered what she would do next.

She was down to just her panties now and the computer continued its cyclic operation - bringing me to that point, holding me there for twenty seconds or so, and then backing him off until my heart rate dropped to a reasonable level. But after that, it would begin again. I tried to keep my eyes off her dancing at times, but it was impossible not to watch. The visual images of her were mentally turning me on like nothing had ever done before and the machine was performing the physical tasks. Inside the rubber sheath my cock was jerking and throbbing with a compelling, imperative need to cum - and it seemed to go on forever. My whole body was demanding orgasm NOW!!

After being brought to the brink of orgasm for twelve times, my wife was now completely naked. Needless to say I was horny beyond all belief. I couldn't believe she could dance like that! Without missing a step she slowly went to the computer and pressed some keys. The stimulation backed off, paused for thirty seconds or so, and then began again. But now the machine was running a different program.

I watched my wife play with the computer, starting it over and decreasing its intensity. Nevertheless inside the sheath around my cock, the fingers started to rub and stroke again. Not fast, in fact very slowly. The suction matched their movements, the larger pads tickled, and the prostate stimulator came into synch with everything else. I had a suspicion that this time she would let me cum but I couldn't be sure. The machine felt different. I was near - God, was I near - but it was so slow! Every nerve was tingling with anticipation - but I wanted the machine to speed up, not slow down, as it was doing. I squirmed in my restraints as I neared the edge of orgasm for what seemed like the hundredth time. I was exhausted from the over stimulation, but all of my concentration was centered on what she did next.

She was completely naked except for her stiletto heels. She took up a position immediately in front of me only with her tight little ass facing my face. She bent over slowly holding on to her ankles looking back at me through her legs. He tight ass began swaying in the breeze and I thought I was going to die. I felt my cock head suddenly enlarge; my balls visibly moved upwards but the computer slowed the vibrator down even more. Now it was hardly moving at all against my most sensitive spot! I thrashed in my restraints, but the vibrator continued to buzz ever more gently, slowly and coaxingly. My approach to orgasm was like a ball rolling up an incline, in slow motion - as it got higher and higher, it got slower and slower...... but it still went up. The fingers in the sheath were now hardly moving against my cock. I was at the very apex. I could not get closer to cumming. The machine held me there for what seemed like an eternity and my wife's ass and long slender legs were a sight to behold.

Then the machine started to pick up. Within about 15 seconds an animal roar and a convulsion that threatened to break every one of the leather straps holding me to the pole tool hold. I passed the point of no return. My huge cock took on a life of its own. The finger on the eye of my cock stroked once, firmly, across the very tip of my cockhead. That was enough to trigger the most violent orgasm I had ever experienced. Immediately the rubber sheath began sucking with renewed vigor, the fingers began to move quickly on my shaft, the sheath arousing my balls began to tighten and untighten in sweet rhythm and the prostate stimulator buzzed with electricity. My body vibrated and danced as I shot my pent-up load all over my wife's sweet ass. She smiled softly at me looking upside down at me between her legs.

It went on and on and on, and the computer milked me dry. My wife turned around with a coy smile on her face and said, "So do I win the contest?" I slumped and nodded my head "yes" and promptly passed out. When I recovered she had untied me and we both were lying on the floor.

She sheepishly then asked me "So you think SONY would want my software for a mature video game?"

"YES!" I said as we both hugged each other after quite an exhilarating night.

12