The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

"You know, I couldn't help thinking we left things a bit unfinished last night" she smiled. Tessa leaned into Jessica and kissed her on the mouth softly, and when she pulled away she just caught sight of the shear passion in Jessica's eyes before she lent forward and returned the kiss ten fold.

It didn't matter if they were in a bar anymore, Jessica had only one thought in her mind at that time and that was Tessa. She pushed her tongue into Tessa's mouth as the two passionately kissed. Jessica felt a hand slowly drift up her leg until it reached the hem of her dress. Jessica moaned deeply as the hand continued its path.

She gasped as she felt the tips of Tessa's fingers touch the front of her panites. They were wet from her juices and Tessa pulled back a little and smiled.

"My my, someones excited aren't they". Tessa returned to the kiss, her hand now pushing the thin fabric to one side allowing her fingers direct access. Jessica gasped as a jolt of electricity shot through her as one of Tessa's fingers traced up the moist lips of her sex, towards her clit.

"P-p-p-please Tessa, not h-h-here" she gasped, unsure even herself if she meant it. Tessa grinned wickedly as she ignored Jessica's plea's and pushed her finger in to the warm wet folds of her pussy. Jessica gasped loudly.

"Shhhhhh!" Tessa said looking around. "You want me to stop?" Tessa's finger slowly slid inside Jessica, until her thumb nestled snugly over her clip, bringing a restrained whimper from Jessica.

"Y-y-y-yes, N-n-n-n-no. Please...." She begged incoherently. Tessa didn't stop, she started slowly rubbed Jessica's clit in small circles with her thumb, whilst gently sliding her finger an and out.

Jessica groaned again in delight as Tessa slowly fingered her, she had never felt so good in all her life. The pace of Tessa's attentions sped up and slowed down, as Jesssica was bought close to cumming by the skilled hand.

"P-p-please Tessa" Jessica softly begged.

"Please what Jessy"

"I need it, please, I need to cum" Jessica begged.

"Not yet my sweet, first you have to answer one final question" Tessa whispered

Jessica let out a groan of frustration "Anything, I'll answer anything. Just let me cum" she begged.

Tessa giggled "I know you will, your like putty in my hands. Squidgy, delicious putty in this case." Tessa started speeding up again, pushing Jessica back towards the brink.

She lent forward and whispered in her ear. 'Tell me the truth, tell me I'm your first...." She whispered.

Jessica nodded, sweat was forming on her forehead as she was held back from the edge. "Ok I admit it, your my first" she gasped. Tessa smiled and sped up to the fastest pace yet. It was a good job the cubical they were in was secluded at the end of the bar as it was impossible to hide what Tessa was doing now.

Jessica bit her lip and tensed as finally he was released over the edge. She maned so loudly Tessa had to clamp her hand over Jessica's mouth to keep her quiet. Jessica at this point didn't care as the orgasm washed over her. Finally Tessa slowed down and then stopped, pulling her finger out of the trembling Jessica.

She bought the finger up to her lips and slowly sucked on her finger. "Mmmmm, yummy" she said. "I think its time we got the bill?"

Jessica nodded frantically and Tessa laughed as she stood up and walked over to the bar to pay up.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers
12