The Most Personal of Assistants Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

"Alright, keep your knickers on!" she said. "Assuming you're even wearing any, you hussy!"

"Anyway we are not here to talk about that. We are hear to talk about you taking Tessa back to Star City." Samantha said quickly changing the subject from her undergarments.

"You'll be leaving Capitol City?" Jessica said sadly.

She always knew that her time with Tessa was likely to be limited, but the news nonetheless was a hammer blow to her after the recent events.

"Come on now" Tessa said immediately. "First off, it's not like I'm moving countries - I'm a one hour flight away up the coast!

"Secondly, I'm not going to be up for anything for a while" she said looking first at Jessica, then at Kat. "Apparently I've got lots of wonderful physical therapy to do."

"Finally, you get holidays right?" Tessa looked to Samantha. "You'll let her have holidays right?"

Samantha nodded, "Time off may be given for good behaviour."

"There we go we can meet up, or what ever from time to time plus once I'm back on my feet." Tessa turned to Kat before she could interject, "and off my knees - I'm sure I'll be here from time to time with work!"

Jessica nodded a little and smiled. "I'll still miss you, you've shown me so much!" She sobbed.

The two Mistresses left giving Jessica and Tessa some privacy. As they walked out the door Tessa looked at Jessica, and before she could say anything she prodded her hard in the side of the ribs.

"You don't need me anyway," she said sternly before pointing outside. "That woman out there is amazing, I can tell you. She also happens to be madly in love with you! I was here when she first came back after meeting you, she was so smitten!"

Jessica nodded her head, "I can't do things with her that I did with you though Tessa, she's my boss!" Jessica exclaimed. Tessa shook her head and wagged her finger at Jessica.

"No, you are wrong Jessy. She is your Mistress who happens to be your boss at work, you call her that yourself. Trust in your feelings, trust your gut. You know deep down what you want to do and who you should be with I can tell." Tessa said.

Jessica looked up, tears were still running down her cheeks but she was smiling now.

"And when you do get holiday — well lets just say I never got to give you that fucking we agreed on!" Tessa giggled then grimaced a little holding her side.

"I guess I'm not up to laughing and joking just yet, that fucking arsehole really did my ribs in!"

They spent the next hour talking, Samantha and Kat spent most of the time outside the room talking between themselves before the nurse came in and told Jessica that visiting times were over. With a few more tears, some kisses and a prolonged goodbye Jessica finally was pulled out the room.

"I'll come back tomorrow!" she promised turning to Samantha "As long as you are ok with that Mistress?"

Samantha grinned and nodded as she led Jessica out of the hospital and toward her car.

"Come on, lets get this statement out the way then its time to go home," she said smiling.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers
12