The Most Unusual Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached to her side and produced a bottle of lotion. Squeezing a small amount into her hands she started to rub it into the skin of my legs, which were smooth from shaving this morning. Beginning at my feet she worked the cream into my skin leaving it soft and smooth. I savored the feeling of her hands again, wondering how far she would proceed. I felt the towel part as she rubbed cream over my hips and belly, working ever upwards until once again she was cupping my breasts. The towel had fallen completely away and I could see her hands on me in the mirror. My breasts were swollen and the aureoles were flushed deep pink. My nipples pointed up proudly. She kneaded them, paying special attention to the nipples, flicking and pinching, alternately causing tension and then soothing them. My eyes flashed in the mirror. I had never seen myself aroused before, for the first time I thought I looked beautiful. I parted my legs again looking at the evidence of my arousal peeking out from between the smooth skin between my legs.

"Your beautiful." Helena stated echoing my thought. "Justine, dry her hair please while I go get the bed ready." I looked at the mute woman in the mirror and saw the hunger in her eyes as she looked back at me. I implored her silently, but she just shook her head and gave me an apologetic look. She appeared as disappointed as I, that she could do nothing. When my hair was dry and shining curls hung down my back, Justine escorted me to the bedroom.

Helena was there and had lit lights concealed in the walls. They were small and flickering like little candles. The bed had been straightened and little flowers floated in crystal bowls on the end tables. The flowers soft scent permeated the room. Tanya had apparently been here already, because on the bed was a silk peignoir. It was the color of white wine and trimmed with muted gold lace. It was exquisite and made to make the wearer feel ravishing. Justine lifted my arms and Helena slid the thin material over my head. The straps that caught on my shoulders were thin and tiny gold beading traced the strap from front to back. I felt gorgeous and seductive.

"That color compliments your hair and eyes better that we imagined." Smiled Helena. "You make a stunning picture. Now come, lie on the bed."

I did as she bade me and lay on my back on the large bed, propped up by the pillows. "Here." Helena said as she slipped a sleeping mask, the same color as the gown, over my eyes. "Relax and trust me. Remember, we would do nothing that you wouldn't like." Helena took one hand in hers and placed something soft, like fur, around my wrist. It was tight, but comfortable. Justine took the other and did the same. I discovered with a start that they had just shackled me to the bed with custom handcuffs. They were lined with fur, but shackles none-the-less.

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Wait, my dear. Just wait. It won't be long, now."

"What won't be long? What am I waiting for?"

"You'll see" I sensed the smile in those two words as they left.

I lay there for only a few minutes before I sensed that someone was in the room. I don't think I heard them but I knew they were there. "Hello?" I waited for an answer. It came in the form of a rose, place on my lips under my nose. I could smell the thick perfume of the flower over the soft scent from the bowls. The rose was trailed down over my chin, over my neck, to the V of the negligee. I felt the person lean down to brush my lips with theirs and I inhaled the aroma of cologne. Max's cologne.

"Max?" I questioned.

"Shh," he whispered. "I told this club was private. No one will ever know I was here. Did you enjoy your, preparations?"

"Yes" I breathed; aroused beyond belief, knowing that Max was looking at me, shackled and blind. I felt helpless and yet, incredibly powerful.

"You look breathtaking. I can hardly contain myself, seeing you so vulnerable. You are so concentrated at work. It's stimulating to see you so soft and sultry. I like your hair down. He said twirling a lock of my hair around his fingers.

I felt a soft kiss on my jaw and turned my head in that direction to catch his mouth with my own, but he avoided it and kisses rained over my face and neck. His hands moved over the slick surface of the nightgown, feeling me everywhere, kneading, and caressing. His hands fell on my breasts. He groaned and brought his mouth to my nipple over the fabric. Nibbling softly on one nipple while pinching the other.

I arched my back in response feeling wave after wave of desire. I felt a tug on the straps and suddenly heard a loud tear. He had ripped the gown right down the middle and was kissing my breasts in earnest. He pulled one pebble hard bud into his mouth and the heat of his tongue sent a shock through my body. I moaned and arched again. "More, oh more" I pleaded with my tormentor.

He reached up and put his hands in my hair, pulling himself up to my mouth, savaging it. His tongue thrusting into my mouth, running it along the edge of my teeth. I met his thrusts with my own, our tongues dancing to a matching tempo until he pulled away and trailed kisses down my neck, over my shoulders, stopping at my breasts to once more tease my nipples. He continues down, over my belly to the tops of my thighs and stops to rip the gown right to the hem. My legs fell open as he began licking the inside of my knees, trailing his tongue up toward my swollen sex. I feel his tongue flick once over my clit and I quiver with pleasure. He parts me gently and laves the inside of my pussy like a cat lapping up cream. I shake and moans come bursting out of my mouth as I feel the tide rising. Unlike before with Helena, Max doesn't pull back. He's striving for it and laps slow and hard pushing me over the edge as wave after wave of pleasure rolls over me as I pant and buck against his mouth soaking his face with my orgasm. He continues to nibble and kiss me while I get control of my breathing. I feel him move away for a moment. He must have been wearing a dressing gown, because when he comes back seconds later he is naked. He kisses me deeply and I can smell my own orgasm mixed with his cologne. It's erotic and I kiss his face all over while he runs his hands up and down my bound arms.

He rises to his knees and crawls forward until I can feel the head if his cock against my cheek. Anxiously I flick my tongue over him, feeling the slit and tasting a little pre-cum. I take him into my mouth and inch by inch let more and more of his ample dick penetrate my mouth. He groans and grabs me by the hair at the back of my head and starts to pump in and out of my mouth. "I love watching you lips move on me." He says frenzied. I can feel his head hitting the back of my throat as he thrusts himself into me. He moans and says, "Baby, can I cum in your mouth? I want to cum in that beautiful mouth." I nod and pick up the pace in anticipation of swallowing him. I feel him swell and suddenly he jets a stream of cum right down my throat. I can't swallow fast enough and a bit trickles out the corners of my mouth. I lick my lips and feel his tongue there with mine kissing me again. Our tastes mingle in out mouths and I love the taste.

"It's not enough." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I want to make you come again, I want to watch your face." He replies.

I feel his hands at my pussy again, this time probing inside and making me shake with desire as he slides his fingers in and out.

"You make me so hard." He whispers.

"I'm glad." I reply. "Because you make me shake with wanting you."

He growls deep in his throat and removes his fingers long enough to replace them with his dick and thrusts into me hard enough to move me up the bed. I close my eyes behind the mask and moan loudly. I can feel him fumbling at my wrists one at a time and he struggles to keep the pace slow and steady.

When my hands are free, I touch him everywhere. Deprived of the pleasure of touching him before I make up for it by kneading his back and rear, running my fingers through his hair and raking my nails softly over sensitive skin. He lifts me up so that I straddle him and bounce on his thighs but before long, he picks me up and we walk to the bathroom, where he removes the mask and positions me in front of the mirror so that we can see him penetrating me. He reaches from behind me to grab one nipple and play with my clit, all the while watching my face as I watch his cock sliding in and out of me. He quickens the pace and I feel another orgasm beginning. My head falls back onto his shoulder as the pressure builds and I moan and shout his name as I cum again. He watches in the mirror and explodes again as he feels the muscles inside me convulse spastically. I am exhausted.

He picks me up and carries me to the bedroom where, he puts me on the bed. I look into his handsome face and say, "What if the people at work. . .?"

"They'll never know."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Only Jenny knows about this place and she'll never tell." He replied smiling.

"So, that's what that little grin was! So we can do this, more?" I asked shyly, which is ridiculous after what we just did.

"Yes, Natasha. We can do this more." Max says with a laugh. "In fact," He speaks softly while tucking me into the huge bed, "I'll be back tomorrow"

12