The Mother-In-Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arched her back, stretched her arms above her head, and began to rock back and forth; my cock danced slowly inside the snug, warm sheath. Marie closed her eyes, ran her fingers through her hair, and began to hum slowly some primal chant as she continued to rock.

When she began to move up and down on my shaft I reached up and held her full, round breasts in my hands to reduce the stress of them bouncing with her movements. As moans and grunts emanated from her throat, spasms began to wash over her body; I dug my heels into the mattress and began to meet her thrust for thrust.

Suddenly I caught a movement near the door; Marlene was standing just outside the bedroom door in her white, bikini panties watching as her mother fucked her husband; she had a very happy look on her face. She winked at me then slowly moved out of sight.

Like her daughter, Marie was a very vocal lover when caught in the throes of sexual rapture; in addition to her moans and grunts the sound of our bodies slamming together could be heard throughout the house, but the soft squishing sound of my engorged cock plowing through her thick, creamy juices was a sound only the two of us shared.

Marie and I gave up complete control of our bodies as a wave of extreme pleasure washed over us. There was no doubted that Marlene heard our groans and grunts as I unloaded spurt after spurt of hot, creamy liquid from my balls into the voids not filled with my engorged cock. Marie gave release to the millions of sensory cells throughout her body.

She leaned down and gave me another delicious kiss then, like her daughter had done many times, she moved off of me and took my slimy and semen covered cock into her mouth and cleaned it completely before dashing into the bathroom to clean up the mess about to ooze from her vagina.

Having sex with my beautiful mother-in-law was a lot like having sex with her daughter. They were incredibly erotic, incredibly beautiful, and incredibly sensuous women. They had to ability to get more from me than any woman or women ever had.

*****

Chapter Two will tell you more about my life with these two incredible women, one my wife and one my mother-in-law.

12