The Motor Home Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it to me, I want to see your hot cum exploding all over me" she begged as her hands caressed their balls. The boys legs began to shake as first one then another shot spurt after spurt of their delicious hot sperm onto her face and into her greedy mouth. Her body shuddered as the last spurts hit her tongue, her eyes rolled up and a total flood of cum exploded from her pussy onto the towel. She luxuriated in her climax. She reached for each cock, gently licking it clean. She stood up, kissed each of the boys deeply. She turned to me and kissed me passionately. "You're the best husband a girl could ever ask for."

"Well boys, if you treat those girls like you did me, they'll love you to death. So where are you taking them tonight?" Connie asked.

"Well, they love country music and they want to go dancing at this club." They handed her a card with the name of the bar and she looked at me and winked.

"We just might run into you there. We are going to Nashville for exactly the same reason. Well, let me rephrase that, We're going dancing and looking for some cowboys and cowgirls to play with." I said. "Gee, I'd like to check out these girls myself. Don't worry, we won't say anything"

"That would be great." The boys dressed and we put the gas in and made sure the car started and we headed to Nashville.

To be continued...

12