The Motorcycle Adventure Ch. 06

Story Info
Tracey has a new experience.
1.2k words
4.46
11.3k
1

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and kissed her. He lifted her off the bike and swung her up into his arms. He carried her, to the house. At the door, he kissed her while fishing for the keys. He got the door open. He kissed her as he carried her inside. Once inside he stood her up and then knelt down on his knees again and slipped the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit.

He stood and kissed her gently. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned against him. He bent down and swooped her up into his arms and carried her into the bedroom. He laid her gently on the bed. He looked deep into her eyes, smiled and said, "I love you, Mrs. Mamo."

She smiled and said, "I love you, Mr. Mamo."

He kissed her deeply and passionately. He laid down beside her and looked into her eyes. He brushed the hair out of her eyes and caressed her cheek. He began to unbutton her blouse as he kissed her. He unhooked the front clasp of her bra and caressed her exposed breast. He leaned down and ran his tongue along her nipple then took it into his mouth. She arched her back with pleasure. He eagerly sucked and caressed her breasts first one then the other. She was moaning and pushing toward him eager to have him please her. He leaned up and looked into her eyes. He smiled at the pleasure in her eyes.

She reached for his shirt and began pulling it out of his jeans. When she had it loose, she pulled it over his head. She ran her hands across his chest. She loved the feel of his chest. She moved her hand lower toward his belt and began to undo his jeans. As she did, she caressed his cock through his jeans. She bit her lip as she looked into his eyes full of desire for her. When she had his cock free, he put his hand on top of hers and begged her to wait.

He sat up and asked her, "Tracey, have you ever shaved your pussy? I know you keep it trimmed but have you ever shaved it?"

She looked at him puzzled and said, "No. I have never even thought of doing it. Why?"

He smiled and said, "May I shave it? If you don't like it, it will grow back."He added mischievously.

She bit her lip as she considered his request. She finally smiled and said, "yes, you may."

He got off the bed and went to the bathroom. He returned with a basin of warm water, some shaving cream and disposable razors and several towels.

He gently removed her clothes and as he did he kissed the skin that he exposed. Once she was naked, he made sure she was comfortable. He gave her a mirror so she could watch if she wanted to. He spread her legs. He wet the wash cloth and washed her vagina. Then he applied the shaving cream. He began slowly. He gently touched and caressed her as he shaved her. As the shaving cream began to disappear, he slid his finger into her pussy until he found her clit. He gently caressed her clit with his thumb as he slid his index finger deep into her pussy.

She watched as he applied the shaving cream and as he began to remove it but once he slid his finger into her pussy she lost herself in the pleasure he so expertly brought to her. She gasped when he found her clit and moaned when he slid a finger into her pussy.

As he finished shaving her, he rinsed away the excess shaving cream leaving his finger and thumb to continue teasing her. When all the shaving cream was gone, he applied baby oil to keep her skin soft. He leaned down and began to kiss her on the lips. He let his thumb and finger bring her pleasure. Then he leaned down and slid his tongue into her pussy. He took her clit into his mouth and began to suck on it while putting two fingers deep into her pussy. He took his tongue and gently licked her pussy.

By this time she was moaning and pushing her pussy toward his face. She was begging him to fuck her. She was telling him how much she wanted his cock inside her. He loved hearing her vocalize her feelings. He once again pulled her clit into his mouth as he did so she came. He licked up all her juices as she moaned with the ecstasy she was feeling.

When her orgasm passed, he crawled up to lay beside her. He was holding her in his arms when she turned to kiss him. After the kiss she began to kiss down his chest and pushing him onto his back as she did so. When she got to his cock she lovingly teased it. She started by licking it then she took it in her mouth and began to suck. She took his whole cock into her mouth. He lay there and ran his fingers through her hair as he enjoyed the pleasure she was bringing him. Before it was too late, he stopped her.

He said, "Tracey, climb on top and ride my cock. I want to see you fuck me! I want to feel and suck your breasts while you fuck me. Oh Baby, please before it's too late. FUCK ME!"

She smiled and straddled him and leaned toward his mouth to kiss him at the same time. He grabbed her hips and shoved himself up to meet her pussy. He went deep into her pussy. She threw her head back and loudly moaned. He knew he wasn't going to last long after the oral stimulation so he continued to thrust deep into her pussy. She made him slow down. She took control and slowly made love to him. He decided he had to heat things up a bit so he slid his hand to her pussy and found her clit. As he caressed it, she rode his cock. When he knew, she was close, he grabbed her breasts and sucked and teased her nipples. He was close but holding off until her orgasm got closer. When he felt the first constrictions of her orgasm he grabbed her hips again and thrust deeper and deeper into her pussy.

He felt his balls tighten and knew he was going to cum so he began to shove deeper into her pussy. He then said, "Oh Baby, I'm going to fill you with my hot cum. Your pussy is so damn good. Oh yes, baby, Fuck me. Ride my cock. Oh baby cum for me."

As he said this, he gave her one last final thrust and began to cum inside her pussy. She leaned down to rest on his chest as her breathing returned to normal.

As he softened, he slipped from her pussy. She lay on his chest and he caressed her back. He whispered to her how much he loved her and how happy she made him. While she caressed his chest. She leaned back so she could see into his face. She smiled and said, "I love you Mr. Mamo!"

He laughed and kissed her and said, "I love you too Mrs. Mamo."

watch for the adventure to continue...