The Mountain Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO" flashed through her mind, though she made not a sound...

Pillows were being forced beneath her belly, lifting her in such a way as to expose both her pussy and ass to unrestricted access, as the cool breeze made them both tingle from the wetness already between her legs..."Let's see if YOU can lick as well as I did", came the next sound...almost simultaneously, she felt rouch hands spreading her firm behind, and an unmistakable prodding of her tender and smallish nether hole...

"Oh my God, NO", she thought as the huge cock podding her hole began to push inward...her back arched, her mouth opened, and her jaw fell as the initial pain ripped throughout her exhausted body... at the same time, she felt her arms being pullled forward and again her wrists being tied down so she could not move...

Deeper, then deeper still the huge cock pushed, as pain exploded in her brain with each millimeter of new ground gained... she had never had her ass penetrated, and the shock froze her still...

"Now lick me, bitch", came a harsh feminine response, "and maybe he'll stop soon"...blindly, she began sticking out her tongue as far as she could, tasting the wet tartness of a pussy for the very first time...she had frequently wondered before what one would taste like, but found it so repulsive she would never, ever have tried it before...

Deeper, deeper the thick cock in her ass pushed, until she had taken the entire thing in...deeper, deeper her tongue licked into the dripping pussy in front of her...

"When you make my gal cum with your tongue, then maybe I'll leave your pretty little ass alone", she heard the younger male say from behind her...eagerly, she licked and sucked on the pussy, now gushing with juices from the intense sensations...it was not as bad as she had imagined...in fact, she kind of liked the taste in a weird, seemingly unnatural way...deeper still she stuck her tongue, licking each inch of the love canal as she went, periodically sucking out the flood of juice now flowing freely...

On and on pumped the huge cock in her ass, no longer hurting her, but now building up sensations more intense than she had ever felt before...the more her own tension built to new levels, the more eagerly she licked and sucked on that pussy...the combination was overwhelming her, and she could feel the pussy muscles tightening as the woman approached a tremendous orgasmic high...

"Ummmp," she heard from the woman's throat, then felt something completely strange as she continued to lick... "Ahhh", the first kidnapper grunted out, as she realized he had entered the other woman from behind while she continued to lick the woman's pussy from the front...harder and harder the cock in her own ass pounded, until she was ready to explode once more in a pure lustful release...

As the massively thick cock exploded its jism into her ass, her own incredibly intense orgasm began, so she thrust her tongue as deep as she could bringing the woman in front of her to fulfillment's peak, then feeling the river of juices of a tremendous orgasm explode into her mouth, as a loud "Oh DAMN" was released from her original kidnapper's lips...he was blasting stream after stream of his own hot sperm into the other woman's ass in a massive orgasm as the woman flooded the unwilling slave's mouth with her own cum, and at the same time as her boyfriend was filling the poor slave's ass with his own river of hot jism...

It was a remarkable feat of unrestrained sexual fulfillment, all at one time, lasting several minutes and MUCH more intense than she had ever known, draining each of them completely...

As the ecstatic moments finally subsided, she heard only a gruff whisper in her ear, "Better rest for a bit, caus' this week of being MY slave has only begun, my little lovely, and you haven't even started to perform YET!"

(To be continued)

==================================

I hope you liked the beginning of my little story and would like to read more about this weekend "get away" in the mountains? Please let me know if you would like to see more of my work by rating my first of many stories to hopefully "cum"...Thanks for taking the time!

12