The Mountains Ch. 4

Story Info
Fourth in the "The First Time We Met" series.
3.5k words
4.5
7.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennaya
Jennaya
2 Followers

As I watch Dunchad move out of view, I cautiously look around at Jill and Seth. I hope they aren't able to read my true feelings on my face ... only those I wish them to see.

"Oh, Thank God," I think to myself. It may sound strange seeing as I'm okay with two women going at it, and to each his own, but the whole guy / guy thing has never turned me on.

I can feel a smile start inside of me, trying to burst it's way out.

I hop down off of the pool table and turn around to grab my pants, "I'll go after him," I let them know, "he's really not into that kind of thing." Chuckling, I say, "if you failed to notice that is...."

I give them a little grin to let them know that everything is okay and as I try to locate my panties and give up because they don't seem to be anywhere around, I finally just pull my pants on.

"We actually need to be going anyway Jill. Thanks for having us over. Seth," I grin at him, "it's been a pleasure!!"

I quickly grab my purse off of the table and Dunchad's keys which he forget in his rush to leave and as I walk out the door turn around to say bye. But they are already occupied with other matters with Jill taking my position on the pool table and Seth between her legs. I grin as I slowly shut the door, trying not to disturb them.

Walking up the stairs, I finally let my smile shine through and go to find my lover. Being the voyeur that he is ... I figure the pool is a good guess!

As I walk through the house to get to the pool, I can see little mini parties throughout the house. Some people just simply talking ... while others are getting down and dirty right then and there ... sometimes with two ... sometimes with more.

I try to keep my eyes peeled looking for Dunchad and thankfully don't find him in any of those clinches. Finally getting to the pool, I scan the area ... Yep ... there he is ... chatting with a larger man who I assume to be Jill's brother as he has the same kind of characteristics that she does. Hot body, good looking, tall ... MMmmmmmmmmm ...

As I saunter over to them, I notice that most of the woman are pretty much paired up with a man ... or two ... and things seem to be heating up around here. I can see more than one man sporting a hard on ... not really hard to notice when they are only wearing little swim trunks.

Dunchad finally notices me coming and a smile lights up his face although a little cautiously I would say. As I walk the final steps that will bring me to him, I see him throw back his head and laugh aloud.

Smiling, with my eyes peeled only to him, I ask, "What's so funny?" I can't wait to take his mouth so lean up on my tip toes with my hand going around to the back of his neck .... I pull his mouth down to mine in a wide open, hot, wet, mind blowing kiss.


I feel his hands move around my body to place them on my ass, pulling me into him so that I can feel what I do to him. I hear a wolf whistle from behind me and quickly pull away. I know a blush is staining my face, and Dunchad chuckles softly while bringing his one hand up to my chest to trace the path of the blush.

"Gyz, meet Brian. This is Jill's brother," he says.

"Nice to meet you," I murmur while shaking his hand, looking up into his eyes... I notice that he has one blue one and one brown one. I've heard of this before but had never seen it. It looked very interesting but not wanting to be rude, tried to keep my attention focused on what they were saying.

"Now ... what were you laughing at again," I nudge Dunchad to answer while giving him a sly little glance from where I'm standing underneath his arm.

"Ah honey... I'll tell you later!"

"You better you little bugger," I murmur to him. "Anyway, we need to get going honey, if we're going to make that reservation."

At the blank look on his face, I quickly poke him with my elbow ... maybe a little sharper than necessary, "Oh...oh yeah," he says, "we've got to go. It was nice meeting you and hope to see you around sometime."

Murmuring our good-byes, we walk out of the house and out to where the car is parked. Just holding hands, not saying a word, we reach the car and get in. Turning to look at each other at the same time, I notice him about to say something so decide to keep my mouth shut until I hear from him.

"I'm sorry I ran out that way," he said, "just not into that shit at all."

"Well honey," I whisper, while moving my body closer to his in the middle of the car, and placing my lips almost to his, "if you had of waited just a couple more seconds... I would have told you ... that neither do I. Just doesn't turn my crank at all."

"Good," he whispers back, moving his mouth closer to mine until it is just a touch out of reach... just so that I can feel his breath, but not his lips. His cute little grin is very much in evidence. "Where are we going now?" he asks.

"Mmmmmm ... well I thought that you could drive us up into the mountains," I whisper while flicking my tongue out to lick at first the left corner of his mouth, "park the car," flicking the right corner, "find us somewhere that we can be completely isolated and alone," licking the seam of his lips, "and fuck my brains out!!!" and proceed to take his mouth in a deep kiss.

"I need to feel your hard cock inside of me, plunging in and out ... your mouth on my tits, and fingers rubbing my clit ... Mmmmm ... God ... I need that now ... it's been too long since I felt you inside of me." I gasp as you take my earlobe into your mouth and softly suck.

I can feel my nipples start to get hard... and already my honey is beginning to flow. Pulling away from him, my breathing slightly ragged, I push his away, telling him, "get going sexy, I need to feel you inside me very VERY soon and that ain't going to happen with us sitting here!"

Moving into my seat and putting on my seatbelt, I look over at him to find him just staring at me. "Are you for real?" he murmurs. "Or am I going to wake up tomorrow and realize that this has all been a dream?"

"Oh lover ... even dreams are not this good," I whisper "let me try to convince you that this is real."

"Get your fuckin' ass in gear man," I tease him in a commanding voice, "my cunt is waiting to be serviced." Reaching down, I undo the button and zipper on my jeans and dip a finger inside to get some of my juices on it. Pulling it back out, I close my eyes, lean my head back onto the rest and slowly bring my finger up to my lips, flicking my tongue out to taste myself.

"Are we still here?" I asked him with a sexy growl in my voice.

Finally I hear the engine start and feel us start to pull away. As I open my eyes and turn my head sideways to look at him, I notice that he's sporting quite the hard on in those jeans of his.

I could perhaps take up my early position with my hot mouth surrounding his cock as he drives, or reach right over there to rub him through his jeans, or ... I hear a chuckle and quickly look up to see what he is laughing about.

"Like what you see sexy," he asks and I notice his eyes move down to where my hand has unconsciously started to rub my cunt through my jeans.

A blush stains my face, which of course makes him laugh even more as I snatch my hand away. "Oh, don't stop now," he teases, "it was just getting interesting."

Of course, I can't resist that kind of challenge! As I look back at him with slitted eyes and a sexy little grin, I ask, "so ... do you like watching me rub my hot little pussy?”

“Does it turn you on to know that all I have to do is see you get hard in those jeans of yours and I need to rub myself. Or hear your sexy voice ... hell ... you just need to look at me a certain way, and mmmmmmmm... my cunt is hot and wet and raring to go."

"Should I cum for you?" I whisper, "shall I take off my jeans and panties? Yes?? No?? Ooooopppss I forgot, I'm not wearing panties!!! Maybe I'll just draw these here jeans right off my legs so that I can put my legs up on the dash board and play with my hot cunt? What do you think lover... does that sound like a plan?"

Hearing you groan, I say, "I can get my fingers all wet for you and then reach up and let you lick them clean ... but oh, you're not allowed to play with me or your cock ... did I tell you that?" I mention as I see you're hand leave the steering wheel to move downwards.

Your eyes fly from watching me strip off my jeans to my eyes, I guess to see if I'm serious or not. It's a good thing we're stopped at a stop light ... because you don't seem to be able to keep your eyes on the road.

I chuckle softly and reach over to give you a quick little kiss. "Lights green babe."

As you look up, horns start to honk behind us and you quickly take off, going through the lights. "Yeah, yeah ... keep your shorts on," you mutter under your breath."

"Ah Love... you wouldn't want me to do that now would you? What fun would that be?"

Moving the seat backwards and down, I lean back and start to unbutton my shirt, "But... I might just let you play with my nipples" I tease.

Thankfully we are on the open road by this time with not much traffic. The sun is just beginning to set so makes it harder for others to look in on us which is good. Although I know you like the whole voyeur thing, I'm still a little bit leery of others watching me. Someday!

Grabbing your hand, I place it on my bra covered breast, "think you can take care of that for me lover," I ask while lifting my legs up to the dash and spreading my legs wide.

My hand dashes between my lips to rub my clit ... "oh god, that feels so good. You should really hurry up and find us that spot ... I don't know it I can wait for you!"

As your fingers start to pull and twist my nipples, I can see you squirming in your seat a bit, "bet your uncomfortable aren't you, that hard hot cock pressing against the zipper of your jeans, shall I take it out for you? Do you want to feel the air whispering over you?"

"God yeah," you groan, "take my hard cock out please."

Taking my fingers out of my cunt, which of course are covered with my juices, I lift them up to his mouth, "well, you'll have to clean these off before I can touch you. Taste me... don't I taste good," I ask as I dip in with my other hand to get myself a taste as well.

"Yessssssssssss," you moan, "you taste so good, I want to lay you down and eat your hot cunt, then take my fat cock and fuck you so hard... cum inside of you and then start all over again!"

As you lick and suck my fingers, moaning all the while, I take my other hand down to your jeans to undo them. Your boxers are in the way a bit, so take my other hand from you to quickly get you out of there.

"Shit, that feels so good baby," you let me know as I stroke first up and then down on your meat, "I'm not sure if I can wait anymore either. I think there is a road right up here that leads up to the mountain."

Turning off on the next road we come to ... I continue to stroke him with one hand, while rubbing myself with the other. Our breathing starts to come quicker and know I need to stop if I don't want both of us to come.

The car windows are starting to steam over and the air is heavy with our scents. Seeing a pull off ahead, you quickly pull over and shut off the engine.

Unclicking your seat belt, you lean over to where I'm lying back in the seat and start to flick your tongue over my nipples, working your hot mouth down my tummy and into my cunt. Position definitely isn't comfortable for you but oh... it feels so good to have your tongue laving me.

My hips start to circle back and forth and I open my legs as wide as they will go, to let you have better access to me.

"Fingers honey, please stick your fingers in my pussy and fuck me," I plead.

Chuckling against my cunt, with one last lick of your tongue, you murmur, "I'm not allowed to touch remember?"

"Fuck that," I state, "please, please, please!"

I groan out loud as you sit up and open the door, taking the keys and moving around to the back of the car to the trunk.

I slowly lean down to grab my jeans and open my door to be able to put them on while standing up. Doing up the button, I walk to the back of the car to see what you are doing.

"A blanket," I mutter in disgust to myself as I notice what he is grabbing, "of course he would have a blanket in the trunk." Jealousy rips at me as I think of all the other people he's probably brought up here before me.

"Oh no," he teases, "the little green eyes monster has appeared."

"I'm glad you think this is so funny you big jerk," I pout, not understanding how he can read my feelings quite so easily when I try to keep my face expressionless. He seems to be able to do that with ease.

"It's not my fault that I get jealous ... I just can't seem to help myself.” “I'm fine with sharing you when I'm around because that way I get to join in the fun to. However, just the thought of you with someone else … well … "

"Ah honey, I'm here with you aren’t I... that's all that should matter," he answers coming over to kiss me lightly on the lips, "now lets go woman, my cock is hard, ready and wanting in!"

Giggling I go to lock my door and look to see his is done as well then start to follow him up the path that seems to be carved out in the hill. Obviously alot of people come up here.

As we start to get higher, the air becomes a bit lighter and my breathing starts to deepen. I can feel myself start to perspire a bit and hope that we will get there soon ... a little sweat is good, but was kind of hoping to get sweaty some other way.

Finally, we round a bend ... and there before us is a breathtaking view. I hadn't realized that we had gone quite as high as we had but we are able to look out over the mountains around us and see the setting sun reflecting off of all of nature splendor.


I lean into your side and turn to look up into your gorgeous eyes to find you smiling down at me, "it's so beautiful up here, thank you for bringing me." I murmur while squeezing my arms around you in a hug.

"Your welcome," you whisper back, moving your lips down to lightly touch mine. You move around to spread the blanket on the ground and we both sit down side by side to take in the view.

"Makes us seem a bit small, doesn't it," he asks as he pulls me close to his side and puts an arm around my shoulders. "Look at all of this, it will continue to be here even after we are both dead and gone."

"Makes you really think, doesn't it," I murmur back while laying my head on his check to breath in his scent. "Why we're all here and why we seem to waste so much of our time with things that aren't important."

Just being this close to him is more than I can take, I twist to make his arm drop off of my shoulders and get up on my knees, moving until I am right in front of him. I start to unbutton his shirt until it is open in front of me and then I pull it off. I push him down onto the blanket until he is laying flat.

I part his legs with mine to move in between and slowly I run my hands up and down his chest, feeling the crisp hair there and teasing his nipples with my fingers. Ahhhh, I need to taste.... and feel. I drag my hands down to his stomach and across the large bulge in the front of his jeans. As he groans and reaches up for me, I shake my head and put my fingers to my lips telling him to be quiet.

"Just watch." I stand up and slowly start to sway with the light breeze that I feel and hear blowing through the trees. My hands go to my shirt and I start to push the buttons through the holes until they are all undone.

I reach down to my jeans to release the button and zip on there as well. I look down at you and notice you lightly rubbing one of your hands over your chest and playing with your nipple while the other is supporting your head. I'm a bit jealous because I want to be doing that!

Slowly, I push the shirt off of my shoulders and release the front catch on my bra, letting both fall to the ground behind me. My jeans follow next as I push them past my hips and down my legs. My hands come up to cup my breasts ... seemingly offering them up to the wind that is whispering over my body, bringing Goosebumps all over me and making my nipples hard.

"Come here," you request, "you are so sexy. I just want to eat you all up."

"Is that a promise?" I whimper back while walking up to you until I am standing over your chest with my legs spread on either side of you.

"Oh yeah, bring that hot pussy down here onto my mouth, I want to make you all hot and wet. I want to eat you and lick you and fuck you with my tongue!"

As I slowly start to bend my legs so that I can get closer to your mouth, your hands come up to roll my nipples between your fingers and squeeze and kneed my breasts. A soft moan escapes my lips as you nuzzle me, teasing me with your mustache, brushing it over the inside of my thighs. Your tongue comes out to softly lick at the seam of my lips. I know I'm running with desire and you can taste me now.

I groan aloud and reach down to take your head in my hands to try and move your mouth where I want it, but you quickly pull your head away and tell me no. You give my nipple a hard little squeeze to let me know you mean business.

I feel the muscles inside of me contract and throw my head backwards as I hear you say, "you're not getting your way this time, it's my turn to lead!!! Baby... you just let me set the pace and have a little patience."

"God Dunchad, it's been hours since I've felt you inside of me ... I need you."

"Patience sweetheart, don't you know good things come to those who wait." And with that you plunge your tongue right into my wetness and fuck me with it as you continue to tweak my nipples. A soft moan escapes my lips and my hips start to move in time with your thrusts.

"It's my turn now," you chuckle seductively!!!

Jennaya
Jennaya
2 Followers