The Move

Story Info
White man lusts after black teen.
1.5k words
4
118.1k
15
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shale
Shale
78 Followers

It was going to be just a hot, sweaty day of work. Jose, a coworker of mine was moving from his condo to a suburban house with a lawn, plants, and too many rooms to decorate. He asked me to do grunt work for him with the furniture. He and Mario were finally moving in together after years of dating.

Mario had to work this weekend, so Jose, me, Janice and Carol were making the move. It took all morning, but we got the guys stuff into their new house. Jose had to take Janice and Carol home and turn in the truck, so I told them that I would watch the house.

Actually, they all laughed when they realized what I really wanted to watch. In the last trip, I noticed a young man next door cutting his front lawn. Jose told me I was a dirty old man, and he and the women took off laughing. I sat in the shade on the front steps, drinking water and trying not to look too obvious while admiring the beautiful young body in the next yard.

He was a black youth, looked to be in his late teens, wearing boxer underwear around his narrow waist, with gravity defying baggy shorts hanging below his well rounded butt. He was shirtless, and a rather well built young man. His arms were thick and rounded, as well as his thick smooth chest. His abdomen was flat and tight, with ripples of muscles and a navel that wanted to be an outie but blended into a crevice in the abs.

As he worked in the hot sun, the sweat covered his dark, chocolate brown skin, making it shine like the patina on a perfect bronze statue. It was a real treat just watching this young man moving his beautiful, taut, supple body while working in the yard.

When he noticed me sitting on the step, he called over and asked if I was moving in. I told him I was just helping my friends who would be living here. He must have assumed that Jose and one of the women were a couple, because he asked if there would be any kids his age moving in. I told him there were no kids, and asked if he was still in school. His name was Terry and he said he was in the twelfth grade in high school. How old would that be? Eighteen?

We were standing in his driveway, and he lifted his arms up and hung onto the garage door. His chest was hairless but he had little tufts of tight curls in his armpits that glistened as the sunlight bounced off the droplets of sweat that were trapped there. He was very dark and his features very African, with a large, soft, inviting mouth and round broad nose. It was all I could do to control myself and not appear too smitten by this beautiful young man.

His mother came into the garage and I introduced myself as the friend of their new neighbor. I even suggested that my friend didn't have lawn equipment yet and perhaps Terry would be interested in doing yard work for hire. When his mother left, I asked if he'd like to come over and look around.

We went through the yard, which I knew Jose would soon be landscaping and planting, but I also knew that he didn't care for the mowing and trimming chores. I invited Terry in for a soda, and we sat drinking and talking on stools at the cluttered kitchen counter. In the course of our conversation I must have said something that indicated Jose would be living there with Mario. Terry seemed confused at first, realizing that Jose was not with one of the women he saw today. I could see the moment of realization hit him, but he just smiled and shook his head. He told me that he barely noticed before, when Carol and Janice were hanging on each other in the front yard but now it made sense.

I asked if he had any problems with two guys living together next door. He said it wasn't a problem, that he knew some really nice gay friends at school. In fact, he said he once got it on with a male friend from school and it was alright. Sex is sex, he said. It feels good no matter who is getting you off.

Our conversation was getting pretty candid by now, and I ventured to ask what he and his friend did. He said they just played around and jacked each other off. Just the thought of stroking this gorgeous young man was making me hard, and I suppose Terry saw it pressing through my cut-offs because I caught his glance at my crotch. I told him I had to go take a leak if I knew where the john was. He said this house was just like his and he'd show me.

When we got to the bathroom, I turned toward Terry and quite honestly confessed that I would not be able to piss right now because thinking about him jerking off made me hard. Terry made a nervous laugh and I could see the slight bulging in his own loose shorts. I touched his bare shoulder, it was cool and damp from sweating in the sweltering heat. Terry's laughing stopped, he looked at me as he took his hand and stroked it down my arm. I moved both hands to his firm chest, rubbing my palms across his nipples which I could feel resisting my touch as they slid across my skin.

This was actually happening! Terry leaned against the hallway wall as my hands slid down his straight sides and rested on his hips. I leaned in and pressed my lips against his broad soft mouth. He seemed shocked at first, but then wrapped his arms around me and pulled closer, darting his tongue inside my mouth as our legs pressed against each others' bulging cock. Tongues entwining, my hands were holding his head as our mouths played their sensual penetration. Our lips parted and I nipped playfully at his broad round nose before kissing a line down his neck and chest, to squeeze a stiffened nipple between my lips.

I could smell the tantalizing sweat from his armpits, radiating his youthful sexual excitement, and couldn't resist raising his arm and burying my face in his coarse bush. The smell was overwhelming and intoxicating and I licked and sucked on the wet, sweaty hairs while rubbing my face against his armpit, taking his odor onto my own beard.

I rolled his nipples between thumbs and forefingers while running my mouth down his damp sweaty abdomen. I was on my knees by now, licking at the groove of his navel, feeling the coarse ringlets of hair leading to the edge of his shorts.

I pulled his shorts down and felt the pressure of his stiff dick hit me in the neck. Moving my face around, letting it press against my chin and cheek, I could feel its turgor and the soft loose skin sliding against my face. I slid my face under his penis, licking his tight wrinkled balls, then sucking them one at a time into my mouth. There was the smell of cumin and a taste of salt from the sweaty work in the yard. While I sucked on his balls, his dick was dripping viscous fluid down the side of my head.

Leaning back I looked at this beautiful thick ebony tube with a droplet of clear fluid hanging on a liquid string. The magenta head was pushing through the skin. Round and swollen, the head emerged as I slowly slid back on his shaft. When the head was clear, I ran my nose behind the ridge, savoring the slight smell of smegma.

As much as I wanted to slip my mouth over this proud, hard rod, I reached into my pocket and got a condom. I hate safer sex, but I've learned to live with it. I slid the skin back and slipped the condom on the tip of his oozing head, unrolling it as my mouth started enveloping his dick. I took him to the depth of my throat, sucking and sliding my tongue along the underside of his head. He leaned against the wall, and I held onto his firm tight ass, fingers deep within his moist cleavage, stroking the wrinkled surface of his ass. I glanced up to see his head leaning against the wall, eyes closed and an intense expression on his face.

I continued sucking his engorged young rod, as he started undulating his hips, his hands on the back of my head. Then I felt his hands press against my head and fingers curl as he stopped moving his hips in a moment of tension. With a breathy moan I can feel the spasms of his dick in my mouth and the warmth that fills the condom.

He slid down the wall and sat in the narrow hallway facing me, legs spread. The cum filled condom is loosening on the retreating penis and Terry looks exhausted as he sits there with his eyes closed. My shorts have a big wet spot of pre-cum from my own excitement of the moment, and I get up and go into the bathroom for a few strokes to get my own hard dick down so I can take a piss.

Shale
Shale
78 Followers