The Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked to see the stern-willed Cheryl with tears in her eyes and wondered, "What's the matter?" She sniffed and looked at me, cocking her head as she saw me standing there nude.

Realizing my nakedness, I said, "Sorry... Tiffany and me were... Never mind... What's wrong?"

She grinned as I stumbled over my words and then explained why she was crying. "I'm just so glad that Tiffany is back to her happy self again," she started, then went on, "I was getting really worried about her."

Moving to the bed and sitting down, I put my arm around her and said, "You couldn't love her more, even if she was your own flesh and blood, could you?" Cheryl shook her head no and I kissed her on her left temple.

Knowing that she was all right and only weeping from joy, I felt safe in teasing her, adding, "You old softie," in a comical tone.

Pulling back and feigning disgust, she chided, "Who are you calling 'old'... You young stiffy."

"Huh?" I stammered, again forgetting my condition upon entering the room.

She reminded me by reaching into my lap and saying, "Well not anymore, but I can change that."

Her stroking fingers caused me to remember why I was there in the first place and I asked, "By the way... Would you like to join us for a while?"

It was clear that she did when she stood and started to strip out of her clothes. I had almost forgotten how beautiful her mature body was, but was getting a chance to take in all of her again as she undressed. After she was nude, she turned to me and said, "Well... C'mon," then started for the door. Before she opened it, she paused and without turning to face me said, "Not a word to Tiff... Okay?"

"No problem," I assured, and we headed toward Tiffany's room. It was only a short walk down the hall, but by the time we arrived, I had managed to work my hands around to the front of Cheryl's firm body to cup her hefty breasts as we walked. With my rejuvenated hard-on pressing against her fine butt, she opened Tiffany's door where we found the girl lounging on her bed.

"What took you guys so long?" the girl questioned, drawing her hand out from between her legs, "I thought I was going to have to do myself."

"Oh, we were just talking," Cheryl replied as she sat down on the bed. She grasped the teen's wrist, drawing her hand near her own face and then sucked one visibly wet finger into her mouth. Releasing it, the older female said, "Mmm... You taste soo good Sweetheart," and leaned over to kiss her daughter passionately.

I watched as the first kiss ended and Cheryl began trailing more of them down the length of Tiffany's body. She worked her way over the girl's breasts and stomach, shifting to lie between her spread thighs. "Ohhhh, Mom....mmmm," the young blonde moaned as Cheryl's tongue contacted her vagina.

While Cheryl continued orally servicing the younger woman, I moved onto the bed and lowered my mouth to the girl's breasts. I began to softly bite the stiff buds adorning the soft mounds of her bosom, bringing another moan of ecstasy from her. We attended to Tiffany for about ten or fifteen minutes, licking, sucking, and biting her. We kept it up until she was tossing her head and panting out approval of what we were doing, in an almost continual string of mixed expressions. I knew that if I kept increasing the severity of my assault on her tits, she would cum in short order. But I wanted this session to last a while, so I moved away from the young woman's chest.

I retreated to the end of the bed and with a little 'pull and tug' soon had Cheryl repositioned with her ass lifted into the air, while she continued to eat Tiffany's pussy. I ran my fingers up and down between the cheeks of the woman's firm bottom a few times, brushing over her ass hole and finally coming to rest between her puffy labia. I worked two fingers into her damp box, paused to wiggle them back and forth rapidly for a moment, and then pressed deeper into her.

After fingering her for only a brief period, her juices were flowing freely, coating my digits and lubricating her beckoning hole. Removing my fingers, I poised behind her and rubbed the head of my dick up and down her slit, coating it with her wetness. "Muuhhhmm," she groaned into Tiffany's muff as I pushed into her, not stopping until I was fully inserted. I held my stiff cock buried in her for a minute or so, savoring the feeling of her pussy wrapped around it, and watching the contorted expressions on Tiffany's face as her mom lapped at her.

Starting slowly, but rapidly increasing my tempo, I began stabbing into Cheryl's warm cunt, making her moan into the girl's crotch once more. But, not wanting to cum too quickly myself, I soon slowed to a steady rhythm, taking four or five seconds to push my length in and draw it back out until just the purple head remained within her. I kept this cycle going for several minutes, listening to Tiffany exhorting the licking Cheryl. "Oh-Uhhmm... Oh-Oh... Oh, Mom... Mmmm-that feels so goooodmmmm," the teen muttered, her eyes clamped shut in the throes of her lust.

Suddenly, Tiffany's eyes popped open and she grabbed for her mom's head grunting out "Oh god... Stop... I'm about to cum... Stop, Mom!"

Cheryl lifted her face and calmly asked, "Want to trade places?"

The blonde nodded her head in the affirmative and started wriggling her body toward the head of the bed so they could make the switch. After backing away, she swung her legs off of the side of the bed and stood up, so that Cheryl could take her place. The brunette let her body fall forward, dropping to her stomach and drawing off my rigid fuck stick. She quickly pitched herself onto her back and assumed the position that Tiffany had vacated, spreading her legs to display her wide open and very wet pussy.

Tiffany clambered back onto the bed and dove into her mom's crotch, noisily attacking the woman's cunt with her lips and tongue. "Oooo...that's nice, Baby," Cheryl sighed as I prepared to take her daughter from behind.

Grabbing my slippery pecker, I inserted the head into Tiffany's hairless slit, bringing a deep, "Mmmmm," from her throat.

I easily pushed the remainder of my manhood deep into the young woman and immediately set into a rhythm of long slow strokes. My pace was a little quicker than the one I had been keeping in Cheryl, but still slow and lingering. While I fucked her, the young blonde worked feverishly, sucking and licking at the older woman's gash. It wasn't long before Tiffany had her mom flexing and moaning, her hands mauling her own breasts, twisting and pulling at the swollen nipples.

I could tell that it wouldn't be long before the girl brought her mom to an explosive crescendo, and from the sound of her own growling expressions, Tiffany wasn't far from climaxing either. Grabbing the youngster's hips, I increased the speed of my thrusting. Within a few moments I was pounding into her nearly as hard as I had earlier, on the deck, when we first arrived. Sweat was pouring off of me and dripping on the girl's ass and lower back as I hammered my turgid meat in and out of her delicious pussy hole.

Each time I bottomed out against her firm little bottom, it forced her face to mash into Cheryl's crotch, increasing the friction of her lapping tongue. Both women were emitting a nearly incoherent babble as their impending climaxes drew nearer and nearer. A minute or two later, Cheryl heaved upward with a loud, "Uhhhnnnnn," as the first wave of her orgasm overtook her. Then, with her hind-end dropping back to the bed, she puffed out, "Oh-Oh... Ohhhh... Yes, Baby yess... Mmmmm," as the intensity crested and began to settle.

The dark-haired maiden's stomach jerked and spasmed as Tiffany continued to tease her sensitive clitoris. At that point I was expecting a repeat of the multi orgasmic display from the last night we spent in the cabin, but it was not to be. Cheryl took the tormenting blonde head in her hands and lifted it away from her crotch, saying, "Oh, Honey... You have got to stop."

With that, Tiffany raised her upper body, moving into the classic "doggie" position, supporting herself with her hands against my driving thrusts. Cheryl pulled her hips back a little and raised herself into a sitting posture. Reaching under Tiffany with both hands, she started teasing and pulling at the girl's eraser sized nipples. Tiffany gasped and then let out a low, "Mmmmm," followed by a string of encouragements to both her mom and myself. "Oh yeah... Fuck me hard, Mike... Mmm...harder, Mom, harder!" she wailed as I slammed my pelvis against her buttocks, over and over.

Cheryl looked at me and gave me a wink while mouthing the words, "watch this." I nodded, guessing that she was about to do something that would push the teenager over the edge. I was right, because I had no more than acknowledged her, when I saw Cheryl's arm muscles flex as she stretched the teen's nipples harshly downward. Simultaneously Tiffany screeched out, "Ahhhhh... Oh-Oh-OHGAAWWD.. UHHHNNNN!" as she came in mighty fashion.

Her thrashing body and grasping cunt muscles were enough to bring on my own release. With a loud grunt I slammed my hips into the teen's backside one final time and exploded inside of her. The cum spewed out of my cock in what felt like rocket blasts as I humped my body against hers. Eventually, she collapsed into Cheryl's chest, her face resting squarely between the woman's breasts, burying them under a cascade of blonde hair. My still hard penis slipped about halfway out of her, sending a tingling shiver through my body.

I chuckled and told them, "You two are amazing." After a brief period of catching my breath, I withdrew my deflating pecker and flopped down on the bed next to the cuddling women. I lay there for a few minutes and finally let out a long, deep sigh and said, "It's good to be home!"

THE END

12