The Movers Ch. 01

Story Info
An accidental touch leads to explosive sex.
3k words
4.27
72.8k
32
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 11/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers

The Movers: 1 of 3

She sins!

It was Friday morning, the day we were moving to Houston. I was cleaning out the fridge when I heard the truck pull up in front of our house. I checked my kitchen clock. It was 8 o'clock.

I looked out the front room window. "John, the movers are here." I yelled up the stairs. My husband hurried downstairs and went out the front door.

Most of our stuff was already packed and waiting to be loaded. Only our Master bedroom still had items to be removed and packed. We wanted to enjoy our last night in this house, which had been our home the past almost five years. So we had left those things for last.

John came in followed by two guys, one old and the other young. He introduced them to me, "Sarah, this is Tony and this is his son Andrew."

I shook hands with both of them. Tony was a huge man, muscles belying his age. He looked to be in his fifties. His gray beard gave him a ruffian look but he was quite pleasant. "Andrew is kind of new at this. None of my regular guys was available, so he agreed to help me out."

I looked at the young man. His grip, like his father's was firm. He might be new to the moving business, but his rippling muscles assured me that he would do just great!

"Darling, Tony and I are going to load up the truck. Andrew will help you dismantle the stuff in the bedroom."

I nodded and started up the stairs, with Andrew close on my heels. Was it my imagination or did I feel his eyes on my legs and ass? If he was staring, I wouldn't blame him. I was wearing my favorite stretch blue jean shorts, with a black tank top. Both were tight but comfortable and ideal for the job on hand. But my curves did show. And I was proud of my hour glass figure and smooth flawless skin. So I just shrugged and kept moving.

When we reached our bedroom, I was surprised he didn't wait for my instructions. He started with the bed and quickly took the mattresses and box downstairs to the truck. He was back soon and began to dismantle the bed.

I decided to be helpful and climbed a short step ladder and began to undo the curtains and the fancy decorations I had looped around them. I had to lean a bit more than I was comfortable with and promptly lost my balance!

I don't know how Andrew managed to move so quickly but he grabbed me before I landed on the floor. He held me in his arms, his broad chest taking the brunt of my weight. It took me a moment to recover from the shock, but as he gently let me down, his left hand accidently cupped my left breast. Not brushed but actually cupped it, as if for a better grip! I involuntarily moaned and closed my eyes for a brief moment as my body reacted to the pressure from his huge palm. He must have sensed my moment of weakness for instead of removing his hand, he firmly squeezed my breast again. I opened my eyes and was about to slap his hand away but seeing that handsome face so close held me back. He confidently continued to massage my breast, leaving me totally aroused. I chewed my lips in ecstasy but at the same time tried to protest. Sensing my weakening, he swiftly lowered his mouth on mine and kissed me, driving his tongue deep into my mouth.

There was absolutely no way I could let this continue, aroused or not. I began to squirm out of his arms. He suddenly let go off me and swiftly moved to the bed and began to loosen a bolt.

Before I could recover, I heard my husband's voice behind me. He walked into the bedroom, with an anxious frown.

"Are you alright? I heard something fall!"

Before I could answer, Andrew pitched in, "She was trying to take down the curtains and lost her balance." He pointed to the window.

"Luckily Andrew managed to block my fall. Otherwise I could have been hurt really bad." I added.

"Thank you Andrew. I owe you one."

Andrew laughed, "Trust me, sir, it was my pleasure." My face turned red and I glared at him before quickly turning away.

"Tony says you are in your final year of grad school. What are you majoring in?"

"Business Administration," he said casually. I was impressed despite the discomfort he caused me.

My husband turned to me, "Sarah, why don't you go visit our neighbors and say your good byes. I am sure Andrew can take care of what needs to be done here. Susie and Mike will be happy to see you."

I shrugged. Maybe it was best if I kept away, especially after what just happened. I didn't want any more incidents.

John gave me a tight hug and guided me out the front door. Tony smiled at me as I walked past the truck.

Susie and Mike were our next door neighbors. They were my 'guardians', a role they assumed ever since their own daughter moved out to go to college.

They welcomed me with a hug and looked like they were about to cry. I cheered them up and quickly left, promising to stay in touch and visit sometime. The other neighbor we were friendly with was a divorced single mom who had a very active social life. She had raunchy stories to tell and John enjoyed listening to her. I didn't much care for naughty talk. I am the action loving girl. But it didn't bother me that John enjoyed the sexual escapades of another young woman.

I headed back home and Tony asked me, "Mr. Turner said that you were flying to Houston tonight?"

"Yes, I am flying out this afternoon and will stay in a hotel tonight. I will take a cab to our new home in the morning, in time to meet you guys there." I added, "Be sure to bring my car safely." I added.

Tony laughed, "Yes, Mr. Turner told me how much you adored your car. I will handle your precious Prius with extreme care."

"John has some cleaning out to do at his office after you guys head out. He will stay in a hotel here in Dallas tonight and drive down to Houston tomorrow around noon. But I am sure you will be done unloading before he gets there."

Tony smiled, "Of course unloading this small load shouldn't take too long."

I smiled my thanks and walked inside the house to find John and Andrew bringing furniture down the stairs. I quickly stepped into the backyard, which had been a haven to me these past few years. This was the only part of the house I wanted to take with me and the many happy memories John and I had created and shared, of course!

I sat on the stone bench under the huge magnolia tree and closed my eyes. The shade and the breeze helped me to relax. Subconsciously I had been avoiding thinking about what happened with Andrew.

Just to clarify, I am not the kind of person who would have allowed a stranger to touch me like Andrew did. Granted I get turned on easily by physical contact as my husband would readily vouch for. And that's what happened up in the bedroom. He accidentally grabbed the wrong part of my body. I get turned on if even I accidentally brush my nipples! So it is hardly surprising that I reacted the way I did when Andrew's huge strong palm cupped my highly sensitive breast.

In fact if there was one discord between my husband and me, it was the way we got aroused. For me it is always the physical touch. When John starts touching my intimate parts, I am all ready for action. I don't enjoy foreplay as much as he does. I would rather feel his cock inside my pussy. I climax easily.

The soothing breeze calmed my jumping nerves. It was almost half an hour later when I reluctantly went back into the house. I decided to stay clear of Andrew so that we don't accidentally bump into each other again. I didn't want to give the young man any more wrong ideas.

It was just past noon when I heard a mild commotion outside. All three men were outside staring at each other. Suddenly Tony said, "It's okay, we'll pull the stuff out and rearrange."

John protested, "That'd take too long. Besides it's not that important."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, we need to rearrange the load for the car to go in. Why don't they just tow it along"? John asked.

Before I could respond Tony replied firmly, "I promised the lady that I will take care of her car. So we are going to get it in. End of discussion. Andrew, come pull out everything."

Before I could say something, Tony and Andrew had begun pulling stuff out. I shrugged and went back inside. I had to get ready for my flight. A quick shower, change and then leave. At least that was my plan.

I went over to the bedroom window and looked down. I could see John and Tony carefully putting things back in the truck. I was wondering where Andrew was when I felt a presence behind me. He was so close that I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I stiffened and subconsciously looked out the window.

My heart was racing and my body was reacting strangely. Was it guilt or anticipation? Before I could make up my mind, I felt him close the small gap between us. I almost jumped when I felt his hardness on my ass. My eyes were on the two men working below but I was acutely conscious of the incredible warmth spreading through my body and the pressure of his cock between my ass cheeks. His hands slipped under my top and slid up until they cupped my breasts.

I willed my mind to move away but my body refused to budge. His deft fingers snapped the hooks of my bra and gently pulled it off from under my top. His long fingers fondled my breasts. My nipples hardened and made it easy for him to squeeze them. I almost shrieked with the sudden pain but the pain was momentary. It was replaced by an incredible sensation. The shriek that was struck in my throat came out as a loud moan.

I am certain my moan was the turning point. That was the sign he was waiting for. He knew I was at the point of no return. His lips sucked the soft flesh on my shoulders. His tongue licked my silky skin in slow sensuous wet strokes.

His right arm stopped kneading my breast and moved down to undo the button on my shorts. Neither I nor the zipper offered any resistance to his tug. He casually pulled down my shorts, peeling my thong along with it.

I couldn't believe that I was allowing him to take charge like this. His speed and aggressive approach were foreign to me. John was a great lover but he took his sweet time to get there. Andrew was more like me. Less talk, more action!

John needed visual and vocal stimulation to get fully aroused. I on the other hand couldn't wait for him to get into my pants, so to speak. But John has not understood this need in me even after being married for so many years.

Suddenly I felt Andrew's right hand grab my right ankle and lift my leg onto the window sill that was about a foot from the carpet. Then I felt his cock rub my pussy. My eyes were focused on Tony and my husband below, wondering why they didn't miss Andrew.

The slight pressure from his cock made me spread my right leg and was promptly rewarded by a swift thrust of his ramrod straight young cock. I gasped and hoped my voice wouldn't carry down to the driveway.

Andrew wasted no time. He began to thrust in and out of my pussy in a steady almost rhythmic motion. He seemed to be in a big hurry and I wasn't protesting. One of my favorite positions in sex is being taken from behind. The uninhibited thrusts from behind has a delicious effect on my pussy. It didn't take very long for me to have my first orgasm. I tried to lower my foot to savor the climax but Andrew was not done yet. He pushed my shoulders forward, bending me over. His hands held my waist in a vice like grip as he fucked me with renewed vigor.

My second and third orgasms melded into one since Andrew didn't give any interval between the two. As I began to wonder if this superman would ever come, his thrusts quickened and he climaxed. He shuddered but held me tightly, both hands cupping my breasts and squeezing them hard. I felt him explode inside my pussy and he took several minutes before removing his dripping cock.

He quickly moved away as we heard the door chime. I looked out the window, hurriedly pulling up my thong and shorts.

"Ah there you are!" My husband said cheerfully."You are not ready yet? Don't you want to catch your flight?"

My heart thudding, I turned around with a forced smile, hoping he wouldn't come near me. I could feel Andrew's cum soaking my thongs. It wouldn't take too long for it to start dripping down my thighs, soaking the crotch of my shorts in the process.

"Too many memories to leave behind," I said the first thing that popped into my mind.

He came closer, whispering, "Do you want to create one more hot memory before you leave?"

I froze and took a quick step back. "If you want me to ride with you tomorrow, then yes, let's make more memories." I giggled, nervously.

"Yeah you are right. We'll start new memories in our new home in Houston tomorrow night."

I breathed a sigh of relief and quickly stepped into the bathroom, wondering how someone so big could move so fast; Andrew was nowhere to be seen.

Once safely inside the bathroom, I took off my top, realizing that my bra was somewhere near the window. I stripped off my shorts and thong. The thong was soaked with his thick cum while the shorts was just beginning to get wet. My thighs and ass were a mess. I felt sticky cum oozing out of my pussy. I turned on the shower and stood under the hot water, washing my thighs and pussy.

I couldn't believe what I had allowed to happen. And I wasn't a passive participant either. Guilt and shame overtook me. I began to sob softly. This was the first time something like this had happened in our marriage. I could not keep this a secret from my husband. That would kill me, even if he never found out. The question was how and when to tell him!

While I stood under the hot shower wondering, I saw the door open suddenly. John came in quickly closing the door behind him. He whispered with a childish smile, "Tony and Andrew are taking a quick lunch break. I thought we might as well create that last memory!" He grinned.

I hesitated briefly, then shrugging off my guilt I smiled at him and slid to my knees inside the shower tub. John jumped in, getting rid of his jeans and boxers in record time.

His began to rub his stiff cock on my lips. I kissed the red bulb lovingly and slowly began to tease it with my tongue before letting him slip it into my mouth. As I took his shaft deeper into my mouth, my husband began to pump in and out. Despite myself, I was totally aroused again.

"John, I can't wait any more. Please fuck me from behind." And I turned and bend over invitingly. He needed no further encouragement. I sighed as his cock began to slide in and out of my pussy.

"Wow you're hot, honey. What's going on?" John said as he kept up the strokes.

"I don't know but please don't stop." I said in almost a whisper.

He liked to talk during intercourse and I was afraid he was going to force it out of me, but luckily, he began to climax. He kept up the thrusts until he had emptied every last drop from his cock.

I did something that I know he loves. I knelt down and took his still semi hard cock in my mouth. I don't enjoy the taste of his cum but I forced myself to suck and lick his sloppy cock until he began to harden again.

He said, "Honey, much as like this to continue, I think we should be leaving for the airport soon."

I reluctantly let go of his hard cock. "Okay, keep it stiff for me until tomorrow. I will be waiting with my legs wide open."

He laughed. "I will I promise. Now go get ready."And he slapped my ass hard.

I giggled and moved away, forgetting my guilt for a moment.

I quickly showered and changed into my favorite tight blue jeans and a ribbed white top.

John loaded my two suitcases and my laptop into the car. Before getting in, I shook hands with Toni and Andrew.

"See you bright and early tomorrow." I smiled as I swayed over to the passenger seat of the car.

I avoided thinking about what happened between Andrew and me. I wanted to let the guilt wait until I was in the airplane or better still at the hotel. I wanted to be alone when I could regret in private.

After the short flight I took a shuttle to the hotel and checked in. I was tired and ready to hit the bed. I ordered room service and was surprised when the waiter brought a bottle of my favorite wine. I knew it had to be from my husband.

Smiling, I called him, wondering how his packing at the office was going.

JHammock
JHammock
110 Followers