The Movie

Story Info
Married woman meets lover in theatre.
1.8k words
4.3
46.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I'm really doing this," you whisper under your breath as you step out of your car in the theatre parking lot. Your heart pounds, your pulse throbbing in your head, every sense aflame, every moment so alive with excitement. You haven't felt this way since...oh, God just how long has it been? You feel the way you used to those many years ago - frenzied fumbling in the back of cars after high school dances. The first frantic yearnings of sex, discovering what a man can do to you...and what you can do to him. Oh that was so long ago it almost seems like another life.

But he makes you feel that way again, doesn't he? You'd almost forgotten what it's like to have a man look at you the way he looks at you...hungrily, achingly...like he wants to devour you with his gaze and will starve if he can't have you. The way he talks to you, writes to you...romantically, sensually, lustfully. Understanding your mutual need for discretion, yet at the same time daring you, teasing you, tempting you to share in those sinfully delicious things you've always imagined sharing with a lover.

And with each encounter, you share more of yourself with him, revealing your wants and desires openly, just as he does with you. He holds nothing back and there are times when you are almost shocked at how candid he is with you. But that openness you share is one of the things that bind you together...both married...both wanting to preserve your public lives...but both drawn to each other by passions that smolder and burn within your souls. And so you have become lovers...sharers of secrets...no one night stand for either of you. You both want the ecstasy that can only come from exploring your lover's deepest fantasies over time, each knowing that wonderful tingle that comes from having a sexy little secret of your own.

And it certainly makes the days much more exciting, doesn't it, you think, remembering how you jump every time your office phone rings now, hoping it might be him. As you walk across the parking lot towards the theatre entrance, you smile, recalling his most recent call. "Meet me at the movie theatre tomorrow night, 9:30 show, I'll be waiting for you in the back row. And one more thing, lover...I want you wearing a trench coat, high heels, and the garter belt and stockings I gave you. Nothing else. See you then."

And here you are now, pulling open the door to the movie theatre, your high heels clicking on the tiles. With every step, you feel the garters tugging against your stocking tops, the silky nylons sliding smoothly against each other, your hard pink nipples rubbing roughly against the fabric of your coat. Each sensation a reminder of how excited you are...and how you can't wait to see what happens next.

Ohmygod...there are so many people here! You never noticed before how many people come to the multi-plex. Then again, you've never been dressed like this in public before. And now you begin to wonder if they can see...if they know. Can they tell that you are almost naked? That beneath that thin cotton coat is your beautiful bare pussy, the lips swollen and pouting, framed in the delicate lace of the garter belt your lover gave to you?

It's one of many gifts he has given you, purchased during one of your lunchtime shopping excursions together. Your lover takes great delight in seeing your body adorned in silk and lace...he enjoys the way you become more confident, more sure of yourself when you wear them - your stride more sinuous; your movements more elegant and graceful. Besides, as he likes to say with a playful, naughty wink, he also loves the way it shows off your sexy legs and tight little ass. Oooo...he's such a flirt, your lover, and there's no denying he adores you and wants to show it in every way. Next week he wants to meet you after work to purchase a little something in leather, saying he wants to know you're wearing it under your business suit, thinking of him touching you, licking you, inside you. He loves to be teased by you, and you have such a wonderful time being a tease. His lust for you makes your eyes sparkle - what a delicious secret to keep from the girls in the office! You have a lover! A marvelous, devoted, thoughtful, naughty, romantic lover!

You take your ticket and hurry into the theatre just as the house lights begin to dim. It's a movie that has been playing for a while, so the crowd is sparse, leaving lots of empty seats between the patrons. You grin, realizing that your lover knew that - that's why he picked this movie and this showing. Always very, very discreet, for both of your sakes, yet always bold and imaginative - what you've always looked for in a lover, you've found in him.

You see him sitting in the back row and you slide into the seat next to him. Taking your hand, he smiles and whispers, "Hello Kitten, I'm so glad you could come. Did you have an interesting walk through the lobby?"

As the movie begins, you feel his hand parting your coat slightly, exposing your legs and just a hint of stocking top. "Just keep your eyes on the screen, Tiger," he purrs in your ear. "You wouldn't want to miss anything, would you?"

Trying so hard to keep your mind on the flickering images, you can feel his fingertips lightly brushing over your knees and thighs. His touch is so gentle, almost worshipful. You can feel his hands trembling slightly with excitement and a thrill runs down your spine at the thought of what is to come.

And now he opens your coat a little more to reveal the frilly garters pulled taut against your bare thighs. The cool air in the theatre flows over you, bringing goose-bumps of delight to your tender flesh, bumps which are smoothed down by the warm caress of your lover's hand.

His hands begin to slowly part your legs, wider and wider. You feel so exposed, so wanton. You can barely hear the movie over your pounding heartbeat. Your lover's fingers glide up over your stocking tops and linger over the lace of your garters. And you are reminded of what he once said about lingerie: "The root of that word is Ôlinger," darling, and any whisper of lace that encourages me to linger over your incredibly sexy body has got my complete attention."

Your breaths shorten as his fingers slide ever higher up your inner thighs. So close...so very close. The anticipation is so wickedly delicious. You almost jump as you feel his fingers start to stroke your soft pubic hair. You keep yourself trimmed closely, knowing how much your lover enjoys pleasing you with his lips and tongue. Perhaps you'll surprise him one day by being completely bare for him. You grin, imagining his delighted reaction and how he'd show his appreciation to you in the most delightful oral ways.

Still his fingers slowly circle through your pubic hair, your legs now spread wide, your moist pussy open to the gaze of anyone who might happen to walk past unexpectedly. And if they did, would you cover up?, you wonder. What if you just let them watch? Oh, you think such brazen things when you're with your lover - things you never would think at home. That's part of the freedom, the excitement, the thrill of each precious moment with him. He makes you feel so alive and vital, so wanted and desired.

And now you feel his fingers caressing your labia, softly spreading your wet lips to reveal your engorged clit. You gasp, your eyes still locked onto the movie screen. With one finger, he begins slowly circling your hard little nub - gently, tenderly. Now is not the time for rough play...although that's something you plan to explore together. No, now is the time for sweet, secret caresses.

You feel another finger slipping inside you, thrusting slowly, keeping your passion simmering. And all the while your clit dances beneath your lover's eager touch. Oh you can hardly stand it any longer. You reach down, clasping his hand and pushing his finger deeper inside you. "More," you hoarsely whisper. "Please, more." And you feel a second finger penetrate you in response to your request.

Now your lover's thrusts become deeper and more urgent, his other finger rubbing more firmly against your clit. You try to control your breathing, to keep a moan from escaping your lips and drawing unwanted attention. So close...so close...

Your hips start to shake and you feel that familiar quiver in your thighs. Faster and faster you feel the thrust of your lover's hand inside your wet pussy, stroking your G-spot. Yes, right there! Right there! Oh don't stop don'tstopdon'tstopdon'tstop! Your clit is on fire, your need for exquisite release so strong, so overpowering.

And then you finally feel it. Yes! Ohgodyes! You feel the waves washing over your body, powerful, indescribable sensations that spread like an earthquake from the epicenter of your pussy up to your head and down to the tips of your nylon-encased toes, which are now curled up as spasms of pleasure course down your legs. And it's made all the more intense because you have to force yourself to come silently, without the usual unashamed, uncontrolled sounds of delight that your lover finds so incredibly arousing.

And as the waves subside, you realize again just where you are and your eyes dart about, checking to see if anyone noticed. But all the other people in the theatre are oblivious to what just happened mere rows behind them. They don't know that right now you're leaning back in your seat, your trench coat open and your legs spread wide, the sweet juice of your still-throbbing cunt running down your thighs onto your stockings.

Sitting up and straightening your coat, demure once again, you turn to your lover. His eyes never leaving yours, he brings his fingers still glistening with your fragrant moisture to his mouth and licks each digit clean, thirsty for every precious drop.

"Mmmmmm..." he smiles, "Now that was the best movie I've ever seen. What was the title again, darling?" he winks and grins. "But the movie's not even over yet" you reply. "You don't know how it ends."

"Oh, I think I can guess" he whispers, taking your hand in his. "It ends with a scene in a darkened theatre parking lot. And, as the two lovers meet, the leading man leans his leading lady against her car and falls to his knees."

"Then what happens?" you ask coyly, as if you couldn't guess.

"Well, then the lady spreads her legs and pulls the man's head into her pussy, telling him to lick her and make her come again. Right here; right now."

"She sounds like quite a woman."

"Oh she is...believe me, she is..."

And you and your lover silently slip out of the back row of the theatre and into a love scene of your own.

Not the end...